Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many Emperors could your Clan make?
1 2 3 4 5 6
(Props to the other Emperor thread for getting this topic stuck in my brain.) Obviously, lairs with pages of Imperials could make plenty. (Which is impressive!) But what about average lairs? Are Imps less than half the total of Permas in your lair? Do they outnumber other breeds? How many lairs have no possibility of making an Emperor? How many can make [i]at least one[/i]? The rules for Emperors are, of course, that they cannot have two heads of the same element, limiting them to eleven(11) heads at most, and must have at least three(3) heads to form. I'm pretty sure I don't have that many Imps, since I like fluffier dragons, but let's see: [u]Nesting Grounds: [/u] MoonMoon [emoji=shadow rune size=1] SunSun [emoji=ice rune size=1] Beortaka [emoji=fire rune size=1] Palette [emoji=earth rune size=1] [u]Hibernal Den: [/u] Akami [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Tallula [emoji=light rune size=1] Balloon [emoji=lightning rune size=1] Excavatoura [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Ivette [emoji=ice rune size=1] Sunshine [emoji=light rune size=1] [u]Projects: [/u] Chance [emoji=wind rune size=1] Fate [emoji=water rune size=1] Acel [emoji=plague rune size=1] [b]Out of 236 perma dragons, only 13 are Imperials. [/b] The strongest Emperor I could make would only have 10 heads, since I'm missing a Nature Imp, and the remaining three could make an Emperor of their own, since they are all different elements. So, I guess the least number of Emperors I COULD make, using all the dragons, would be 2! And the MOST I could make is 4! Though they'd all be at minimum strength, wouldn't they? Isn't magic fun? : > [s]I wonder which lair could make the [i]most[/i] Emperors..? [/s]
(Props to the other Emperor thread for getting this topic stuck in my brain.)
Obviously, lairs with pages of Imperials could make plenty. (Which is impressive!) But what about average lairs? Are Imps less than half the total of Permas in your lair? Do they outnumber other breeds? How many lairs have no possibility of making an Emperor? How many can make at least one?

The rules for Emperors are, of course, that they cannot have two heads of the same element, limiting them to eleven(11) heads at most, and must have at least three(3) heads to form.
I'm pretty sure I don't have that many Imps, since I like fluffier dragons, but let's see:

Nesting Grounds:
MoonMoon
SunSun
Beortaka
Palette

Hibernal Den:
Akami
Tallula
Balloon
Excavatoura
Ivette
Sunshine

Projects:
Chance
Fate
Acel

Out of 236 perma dragons, only 13 are Imperials.

The strongest Emperor I could make would only have 10 heads, since I'm missing a Nature Imp, and the remaining three could make an Emperor of their own, since they are all different elements.

So, I guess the least number of Emperors I COULD make, using all the dragons, would be 2!

And the MOST I could make is 4! Though they'd all be at minimum strength, wouldn't they?

Isn't magic fun? : >
I wonder which lair could make the most Emperors..?
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
[quote name="Shegrasi" date="2023-03-09 12:47:00" ] I wonder which lair could make the most Emperors..? [/quote] https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/209377
Shegrasi wrote on 2023-03-09 12:47:00:
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/209377
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/338438958042054661/1083492064307716156/image.png[/img] ...um. so this is how many Imps i have, anyone wanna calc this out for me? [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] also the lair with the most is almost certainly Henry; not sure how varied his lair is on element but even so, not much would beat 664 Imps LOL
image.png

...um. so this is how many Imps i have, anyone wanna calc this out for me?

also the lair with the most is almost certainly Henry; not sure how varied his lair is on element but even so, not much would beat 664 Imps LOL
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
[quote name="Halk" date="2023-03-09 12:51:07" ] [quote name="Shegrasi" date="2023-03-09 12:47:00" ] I wonder which lair could make the most Emperors..? [/quote] https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/209377 [/quote] Henry is indeed a gift. [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Halk wrote on 2023-03-09 12:51:07:
Shegrasi wrote on 2023-03-09 12:47:00:
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/209377
Henry is indeed a gift.
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
@After

Since there's no missing elements, you could have a total of 2 full strength Emperors! Amazing!
While they're wrecking havoc, the remaining Imps could form another 17 Emperors of lesser strengths!

The most possible Emperors, without any dragons left over, from your lair would be a whopping 38! Magnificent!
@After

Since there's no missing elements, you could have a total of 2 full strength Emperors! Amazing!
While they're wrecking havoc, the remaining Imps could form another 17 Emperors of lesser strengths!

The most possible Emperors, without any dragons left over, from your lair would be a whopping 38! Magnificent!
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
0. G1 imps are impossible so sadly,,, none. At least as of rn. I’m considering getting G2 imps in the mix
0. G1 imps are impossible so sadly,,, none. At least as of rn. I’m considering getting G2 imps in the mix
d6ZVnAI.gif
Hey, question? Where does the "can only have one of each of the elements" thing actually come from?

I can't find anything that supports that that is actually the case. Is this just an assumption people have made based on the "up to 11 heads", that there are 11 elements and that luminax has different elements? The blurb in the Imp breed entry doesn't mention this, only the maximum amount of heads, and I cannot find mention about it from staff.

'cause that could greatly effect peoples numbers. lol
Hey, question? Where does the "can only have one of each of the elements" thing actually come from?

I can't find anything that supports that that is actually the case. Is this just an assumption people have made based on the "up to 11 heads", that there are 11 elements and that luminax has different elements? The blurb in the Imp breed entry doesn't mention this, only the maximum amount of heads, and I cannot find mention about it from staff.

'cause that could greatly effect peoples numbers. lol
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I've got 28 Perma Imperials, second most is Coatls at 18, then Obelisks at 12, Wildclaws at 9, Aberrations at 7, and all other breeds number 5 or less.

So yah, I like imperials.

Here are the element populations, the only one I don't have is earth (I gotta get one)

Earth 0
Water 3
Fire 1
Wind 2
Lightning 3
Ice 4
Light 8
Shadow 2
Nature 1
Plague 1
Arcane 1

So I could make 3 emperors, with 10, 6, and 4 heads each.
I've got 28 Perma Imperials, second most is Coatls at 18, then Obelisks at 12, Wildclaws at 9, Aberrations at 7, and all other breeds number 5 or less.

So yah, I like imperials.

Here are the element populations, the only one I don't have is earth (I gotta get one)

Earth 0
Water 3
Fire 1
Wind 2
Lightning 3
Ice 4
Light 8
Shadow 2
Nature 1
Plague 1
Arcane 1

So I could make 3 emperors, with 10, 6, and 4 heads each.
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
BzjAkuF.png
a69iToJ.png
79991902.png 33016095.png 88027890.png 81385343.png
I could only make one, since I only have 5 Imps.
I could only make one, since I only have 5 Imps.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
I have a light, shadow, lightning and plague imp so I suppose only one emperor but with four heads [emoji=imperial scared size=1]
I have a light, shadow, lightning and plague imp so I suppose only one emperor but with four heads
1 2 3 4 5 6