Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many Emperors could your Clan make?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I mostly have hatchlings so I wonder if baby emperors couid be a thing
I mostly have hatchlings so I wonder if baby emperors couid be a thing
wlLXM.gif
Zero.
I don't adopt any non-Lightning imps normally, with lore behind that having this exact reasons. I have one Nature one and hope for one Plague one someday, but lore-wise they both stay with the other branches of dragons that don't come close to main clan.
Zero.
I don't adopt any non-Lightning imps normally, with lore behind that having this exact reasons. I have one Nature one and hope for one Plague one someday, but lore-wise they both stay with the other branches of dragons that don't come close to main clan.
J4v6SGz.png _ - FR time +10
- feel free to choose pronouns
- on vacation;
_Arcane -> Lightning
- lore WIP
45c0Iib.png ftsPxVm.png Waystone2.gif
I have 19 Imps excluding fodders, 21 Imps including fan dergs.
Their element are 2 Fire, 2 Shadow, one of each of Arcane, Wind, Light, Lightening. Other ones are all plague.

I guess I can make up to 4 Emperors with 3 heads,
and 7 headed 1 emperor if one of each elements are combined...

I guess most lairs can start new disaster :P
I have 19 Imps excluding fodders, 21 Imps including fan dergs.
Their element are 2 Fire, 2 Shadow, one of each of Arcane, Wind, Light, Lightening. Other ones are all plague.

I guess I can make up to 4 Emperors with 3 heads,
and 7 headed 1 emperor if one of each elements are combined...

I guess most lairs can start new disaster :P
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
Uhhh considering I've got a level 25 coli grinder for each element with only 2 left to give eliminate and berserk to... The answer to this question might not be one I want to answer
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/299497/1851669/1

But including them the lair pop is
Light: 3
Lightning: 5
Fire: 1
Arcane: 9
Earth: 1
Ice: 5
Shadow: 5
Wind: 2
Water: 2
Nature: 4
Plague: 8
Uhhh considering I've got a level 25 coli grinder for each element with only 2 left to give eliminate and berserk to... The answer to this question might not be one I want to answer
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/299497/1851669/1

But including them the lair pop is
Light: 3
Lightning: 5
Fire: 1
Arcane: 9
Earth: 1
Ice: 5
Shadow: 5
Wind: 2
Water: 2
Nature: 4
Plague: 8
f0fd1aee68aedd2d14eb6a05d800ce8f9c4688cc.png
Most Emperors my lair could produce, if each only had three heads: four. (One would get an extra head, thanks Phanes!)

Maximum number of heads an Emperor could have if it formed in my lair: nine. That's a lotta heads.

(This is why my imps all den singly or in pairs, with lots of space between them. It's not something they obsessively worry about, but like, you do keep it in mind.)
Most Emperors my lair could produce, if each only had three heads: four. (One would get an extra head, thanks Phanes!)

Maximum number of heads an Emperor could have if it formed in my lair: nine. That's a lotta heads.

(This is why my imps all den singly or in pairs, with lots of space between them. It's not something they obsessively worry about, but like, you do keep it in mind.)
No you made me curious lemme check

So, my travelling clan is very small and only has two imps, so no emperors there.

Aaand the city only has one! They're all different elements so I guess if they ever came across each other they COULD hypotethically make an emperor, but it's a stretch.
No you made me curious lemme check

So, my travelling clan is very small and only has two imps, so no emperors there.

Aaand the city only has one! They're all different elements so I guess if they ever came across each other they COULD hypotethically make an emperor, but it's a stretch.
Vista: Transgender Ribbon XXXX XXXX Vista: Pansexual Ribbon
If I was aiming to make the maximum number of Emperors with the maximum number of heads, I think I could make three with four heads each. However, if I was only maximizing heads per Emperor, I could make two. This would leave Aroer out, which is great because he's an Imperial hunter whose main goal is to prevent things like this. [u]EMPEROR 1[/u] [emoji=ice rune size=1] Magdalena [emoji=light rune size=1] Dandelion [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Magi [emoji=lightning rune size=1] Kree [emoji=shadow rune size=1] Spjall [emoji=wind rune size=1] Anani [emoji=nature rune size=1] Zhen [u]EMPEROR 2[/u] [emoji=ice rune size=1] Denali [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Marskull [emoji=light rune size=1] Fritillary [emoji=shadow rune size=1] Kolfinna [u]BAD AT HIS JOB[/u] [emoji=ice rune size=1] Aroer Fortunately, lore-wise, he's okay at his job. Most of these Imperials don't live together, one is already dead, and another one isn't actually an Imperial. Most of the ones that do live together are the same element.
If I was aiming to make the maximum number of Emperors with the maximum number of heads, I think I could make three with four heads each.

However, if I was only maximizing heads per Emperor, I could make two. This would leave Aroer out, which is great because he's an Imperial hunter whose main goal is to prevent things like this.

EMPEROR 1
Magdalena
Dandelion
Magi
Kree
Spjall
Anani
Zhen

EMPEROR 2
Denali
Marskull
Fritillary
Kolfinna

BAD AT HIS JOB
Aroer

Fortunately, lore-wise, he's okay at his job. Most of these Imperials don't live together, one is already dead, and another one isn't actually an Imperial. Most of the ones that do live together are the same element.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Kadan's my only Imp, so she's safe
*whew*
Kadan's my only Imp, so she's safe
*whew*
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
I could get 60.36 ~ 60.4 Emperor dragons if we go by 11 heads and all my dragons are counted. The amount is greater if divided in fewer heads. I do not keep elements recorded because of the sheer amount of dragons. So, I do not know how many of each element I have currently.
I could get 60.36 ~ 60.4 Emperor dragons if we go by 11 heads and all my dragons are counted. The amount is greater if divided in fewer heads. I do not keep elements recorded because of the sheer amount of dragons. So, I do not know how many of each element I have currently.
one with 5 heads. they're even all different flights!
one with 5 heads. they're even all different flights!
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
1 2 3 4 5 6