Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ilios' art shop ( open | G/T/USD )
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 71 72
Username: Shinrau
Character: headshot fullbody
Commission type : Shaded headshot
Payment: G
Apparel/Accents (fr dragons only):
Description: They exist in my post-apocalyptic sci-fi world, In which they are a guard of an ancient reservoir holding the essence of monsters in which I call wretches. The essence of these wretches provides a blissful effect beyond anything one can persieve, but with enough time will corrupt the body and soul of the user.
Other: Personality wise, they’re pretty grim, serious, commanding, and tough
Username: Shinrau
Character: headshot fullbody
Commission type : Shaded headshot
Payment: G
Apparel/Accents (fr dragons only):
Description: They exist in my post-apocalyptic sci-fi world, In which they are a guard of an ancient reservoir holding the essence of monsters in which I call wretches. The essence of these wretches provides a blissful effect beyond anything one can persieve, but with enough time will corrupt the body and soul of the user.
Other: Personality wise, they’re pretty grim, serious, commanding, and tough
Getting better & better I see! Love to see it.

Username: cryptidove
Character: him
Commission type: shaded Fullbody
Payment: Gems
Description: Just looking for a clear ref, nothing fancy.
Getting better & better I see! Love to see it.

Username: cryptidove
Character: him
Commission type: shaded Fullbody
Description: Just looking for a clear ref, nothing fancy.
dove_cryptidove.pngfkWjutW.png5c15bb999532f9391109728396a638d13602f294.png
Username: redshadow8
Character: https://toyhou.se/19903831.k-sek#60316315
Commission type: headshot sketch
Payment: gems
Apparel/Accents (fr dragons only): -
Description: Kesek lives with his pretty wicked mom which has uhh very specific view on many things as killing or cannibalism. She doesn't really give him any attention or anything and wasn't planning a child either. He has adopted dad and he's a sea monster type dragon and all. He rescued him when Kesek was still in his egg and just kind of things happened.
Other: Kesek likes bugs. And water. And anything magical. Aaaand hisses and roars a lot often trying to have a "fight" with anything and anyone (he's still young but can be drawn older).
Username: redshadow8
Character: https://toyhou.se/19903831.k-sek#60316315
Commission type: headshot sketch
Payment: gems
Apparel/Accents (fr dragons only): -
Description: Kesek lives with his pretty wicked mom which has uhh very specific view on many things as killing or cannibalism. She doesn't really give him any attention or anything and wasn't planning a child either. He has adopted dad and he's a sea monster type dragon and all. He rescued him when Kesek was still in his egg and just kind of things happened.
Other: Kesek likes bugs. And water. And anything magical. Aaaand hisses and roars a lot often trying to have a "fight" with anything and anyone (he's still young but can be drawn older).
cDCo03v.gifoszslBi.png
@ilios Could I please get a ping when your slots open up again?
@ilios Could I please get a ping when your slots open up again?
There was something here briefly. Maybe something will be here again, someday.
Username:
Character: This character with this outfit.
Commission type: Flat Fullbody
Description: The character is a small, shy shapeshifter that loves flowers. He's a DnD warlock/sorcerer so he's a magic caster. He's recently revealed this true form and is getting more comfortable with being happy in it around his friends. Pink roses are symbolic to him mainly.
Other: There's more art of the character on TH <3 He has two forms, I want a commission of the white form one with long iridescent hair in the pink outfit of the other. If the outfit is too tricky I can pick something else though. I'd love a cute piece where he golds a bouquet of pink roses, one white tulip, and whatever other flowers. LMK if it might cost more for those details!
Username:
Character: This character with this outfit.
Commission type: Flat Fullbody
Description: The character is a small, shy shapeshifter that loves flowers. He's a DnD warlock/sorcerer so he's a magic caster. He's recently revealed this true form and is getting more comfortable with being happy in it around his friends. Pink roses are symbolic to him mainly.
Other: There's more art of the character on TH <3 He has two forms, I want a commission of the white form one with long iridescent hair in the pink outfit of the other. If the outfit is too tricky I can pick something else though. I'd love a cute piece where he golds a bouquet of pink roses, one white tulip, and whatever other flowers. LMK if it might cost more for those details!
I'd love to be added to your pinglist please!
(Btw do you do custom designs? I've been struggling with designing a character myself and am looking to get a custom ww)
I'd love to be added to your pinglist please!
(Btw do you do custom designs? I've been struggling with designing a character myself and am looking to get a custom ww)
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@LightsKamAction I can do custom designs! I haven't been asked about them often so I don't have them listed or consistent pricing available.
@LightsKamAction I can do custom designs! I haven't been asked about them often so I don't have them listed or consistent pricing available.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Ooh alright! I'd love to discuss more when your slots open up again ^^
Ooh alright! I'd love to discuss more when your slots open up again ^^
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@stanley I apologize for getting back to so late! Busts do not include arms, so you would need to order a full!

A fullbody flat for him would run 5kg! If this is acceptable to you, you can send a one-way cr at your earliest convenience and I will start as soon as I am available!
@stanley I apologize for getting back to so late! Busts do not include arms, so you would need to order a full!

A fullbody flat for him would run 5kg! If this is acceptable to you, you can send a one-way cr at your earliest convenience and I will start as soon as I am available!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@shinrai Hello! Your commission will be 2.5kg. Please send payment through a one-way crossroad at your earliest convenience and I will begin!
@shinrai Hello! Your commission will be 2.5kg. Please send payment through a one-way crossroad at your earliest convenience and I will begin!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 71 72