Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ilios' art shop ( open | G/T/USD )
Oh my goodness, general and rendered ping list please!
Oh my goodness, general and rendered ping list please!
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@stanley hello! here’s the rough sketch for your commission! i went with a more causal outfit as requested, but let me know if you’d like something a little different! if everything is to your liking, i’ll proceed with lineart and flats.

IMG_0911.png
@stanley hello! here’s the rough sketch for your commission! i went with a more causal outfit as requested, but let me know if you’d like something a little different! if everything is to your liking, i’ll proceed with lineart and flats.

IMG_0911.png
xx Ilios; + she/they.
FR +2.

> about me
> pokefarm
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios OHHH HE LOOKS SO COOL HERE!!! this is such a fun pose and expression :D and the short hair! he doesn't get drawn with that too often but it's so fun when people do it. his tattoo is actually on the other arm, i think it'd work just as well flipped the other way or i'm okay having it be less visible on the 'tucked' arm too! that's it though! super excited to see this colored :D
@ilios OHHH HE LOOKS SO COOL HERE!!! this is such a fun pose and expression :D and the short hair! he doesn't get drawn with that too often but it's so fun when people do it. his tattoo is actually on the other arm, i think it'd work just as well flipped the other way or i'm okay having it be less visible on the 'tucked' arm too! that's it though! super excited to see this colored :D
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
[quote name="ilios" date="2023-02-18 12:48:48" ] @shinrai hello! here is the rough sketch for your commission! if everything is satisfactory, i’ll proceed with lineart and flats! [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1049042769534009435/1076606152823013528/IMG_0908.png[/img] [/quote] Looks wonderful! TYSM!
ilios wrote on 2023-02-18 12:48:48:
@shinrai hello! here is the rough sketch for your commission! if everything is satisfactory, i’ll proceed with lineart and flats!

IMG_0908.png
Looks wonderful! TYSM!
Stunning! I'd love to be pinged for a pet portait
Stunning! I'd love to be pinged for a pet portait
jfLmvwf.jpg
@stanley here is your finished commission! Thank you so much for your patience! [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1049042769534009435/1077281925284241418/IMG_0972.png[/img]
@stanley here is your finished commission! Thank you so much for your patience!

IMG_0972.png
xx Ilios; + she/they.
FR +2.

> about me
> pokefarm
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios OHHH IM BITING THIS LOOKS SO GOOD TYSM!!! AHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH :D you nailed his face soo well with the shape of it and everything and ahh, LOVE the way you did the shape of his shoes. the ac/dc shirt is super fun too :D :D :D could i ask for two very very minor changes? he's missing the scar over his left eyebrow and his pupils should have a red highlight in them. that is literally it though and otherwise absolutely perfect, SUPER happy with this!!

and also! do you have a toyhouse or should i just credit here when i put this in his gallery :)
@ilios OHHH IM BITING THIS LOOKS SO GOOD TYSM!!! AHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH :D you nailed his face soo well with the shape of it and everything and ahh, LOVE the way you did the shape of his shoes. the ac/dc shirt is super fun too :D :D :D could i ask for two very very minor changes? he's missing the scar over his left eyebrow and his pupils should have a red highlight in them. that is literally it though and otherwise absolutely perfect, SUPER happy with this!!

and also! do you have a toyhouse or should i just credit here when i put this in his gallery :)
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
@Stanley I can make those corrections for you! I will dm you the finished piece with additional fixes.

And I do have a toyhouse! I am iliosyx over there!
@Stanley I can make those corrections for you! I will dm you the finished piece with additional fixes.

And I do have a toyhouse! I am iliosyx over there!
xx Ilios; + she/they.
FR +2.

> about me
> pokefarm
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
May I be added to the pinglist please? :D
May I be added to the pinglist please? :D
@Shinrai here is your commission! Thank you so much for your patience!

Edit: I snipped the comm bc I don’t believe I received payment for the commission yet!
@Shinrai here is your commission! Thank you so much for your patience!

Edit: I snipped the comm bc I don’t believe I received payment for the commission yet!
xx Ilios; + she/they.
FR +2.

> about me
> pokefarm
> art shop
x LihMChV.png