Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | interesting dreams you've had?
1 2
i had a fun dream last night, and im wondering if anyone would like to share any interesting dreams they've had. be it recently or from years ago. i really like dreams and i know others do too.

last night i had a dream that a smol kaiju appeared in my house and wouldn't leave. he was around the size of an average chihuahua, and always angry like one. one time i tried to pick him up and he bit me but it was like a playful bite. eventually i did get to pick him up while he was chewing on a stegosaurus plushie twice his size. i held him like a football while the toy hung from his mouth, then i grabbed it to lift it up a bit because i was worried it was too heavy for him.

i have been thinking about this dream a lot and i honestly love the little guy so much that i doodled him so i wouldn't forget him.
i had a fun dream last night, and im wondering if anyone would like to share any interesting dreams they've had. be it recently or from years ago. i really like dreams and i know others do too.

last night i had a dream that a smol kaiju appeared in my house and wouldn't leave. he was around the size of an average chihuahua, and always angry like one. one time i tried to pick him up and he bit me but it was like a playful bite. eventually i did get to pick him up while he was chewing on a stegosaurus plushie twice his size. i held him like a football while the toy hung from his mouth, then i grabbed it to lift it up a bit because i was worried it was too heavy for him.

i have been thinking about this dream a lot and i honestly love the little guy so much that i doodled him so i wouldn't forget him.
Last night I had a dream that a path down the side of my primary school led into the inside of a supermarket. A strange lady led me to an obstacle course. Once I completed it I saw my grandma who walked with me through the supermarket. She pulled a spoon out of her pocket, reached into the freezer, and took a spoonful out of a packet of fish meat.
Last night I had a dream that a path down the side of my primary school led into the inside of a supermarket. A strange lady led me to an obstacle course. Once I completed it I saw my grandma who walked with me through the supermarket. She pulled a spoon out of her pocket, reached into the freezer, and took a spoonful out of a packet of fish meat.
IMG_3849.png
last night I dreamed that I was sorting through a bunch of costume props and some of my own things were mixed in so I had to get everything out of the box and sort it all and I kept finding little things like bracelets and ribbons that (in my dream) I thought I'd lost. when I woke up I had to mentally check where I'd last seen those bracelets irl because it had felt very real.

usually I don't remember my dreams that well so I don't have a lot from earlier, I do remember a set of dreams that I think go together but I haven't had dreams in that same universe in a long time so I think whatever was going on in those dreams resolved itself.
last night I dreamed that I was sorting through a bunch of costume props and some of my own things were mixed in so I had to get everything out of the box and sort it all and I kept finding little things like bracelets and ribbons that (in my dream) I thought I'd lost. when I woke up I had to mentally check where I'd last seen those bracelets irl because it had felt very real.

usually I don't remember my dreams that well so I don't have a lot from earlier, I do remember a set of dreams that I think go together but I haven't had dreams in that same universe in a long time so I think whatever was going on in those dreams resolved itself.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I once had a dream that robotic snowmen were rapid firing snowballs at me and then I stole my friends cats
I once had a dream that robotic snowmen were rapid firing snowballs at me and then I stole my friends cats
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Art Shop
85-F04813-D9-DB-4-E65-A220-428-C490-D8-DC3.png
“Who gave Coffee permission to fly?”
-I suddenly had cool powers and that was the first thing anybody said

I was having one of those weird dreams where you’re half asleep, so it takes place in your room. There were a bunch of rainbow cats jumping around on my bed and telling me random quotes. I reached out to touch one and woke up with my hand resting on my real cat.

-The talking wall of Egypt
“Who gave Coffee permission to fly?”
-I suddenly had cool powers and that was the first thing anybody said

I was having one of those weird dreams where you’re half asleep, so it takes place in your room. There were a bunch of rainbow cats jumping around on my bed and telling me random quotes. I reached out to touch one and woke up with my hand resting on my real cat.

-The talking wall of Egypt

Coffee
She/They
FR + 1
Feel free to ping me!
IMG_1912.png?ex=656e79b3&is=655c04b3&hm=a591971f6a40bf2cc979f9acfdbdf05e442f4e85c5bba14114007457435e6a7b&.png

Note to self: if you’re seeing this, you forgot to make the picture transparent. You should do that.
I had a dream where I went to a "man shop" which just looked a barn with wooden block were everywhere and a strange man said he would give top surgery But he didn’t look trust worthy so I ran away and jumped over a pile of blocks and into the Pokemon world where the same guy was a lendgendry Pokemon who was just a guy who had been infected with a deadly parasite and another lendgendry Pokemon who was a moutian had fused their DNA togehter to make him live and I was like "you arn't a Pokemon you're jus a guy" and he was like "oh."
I had a dream where I went to a "man shop" which just looked a barn with wooden block were everywhere and a strange man said he would give top surgery But he didn’t look trust worthy so I ran away and jumped over a pile of blocks and into the Pokemon world where the same guy was a lendgendry Pokemon who was just a guy who had been infected with a deadly parasite and another lendgendry Pokemon who was a moutian had fused their DNA togehter to make him live and I was like "you arn't a Pokemon you're jus a guy" and he was like "oh."
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
An IKEA full of.. faes. There were business faes and customer faes and little kid faes. And then there was one grumpy Ridgeback and i don't know where she came from.
An IKEA full of.. faes. There were business faes and customer faes and little kid faes. And then there was one grumpy Ridgeback and i don't know where she came from.
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistXdYnk.gifje4tu.gifG56J6.giffe5Nx.gifj6NFG.gif5qUWg.gif
Let's see, my latest is by far one of the wildest one's I've had.

It started with the discovery of a strange psychic aquatic creature, that looks kinda like the Void fish from TAZ, but with an iridescent sheen and at least one, probably many eyes.

I was a researcher working on studying her. We discovered two things, first she can make soulless clones of a person, and second is that me and her have a psychic bond. We start bonding.
After a period of times the project is shutdown, and she is demanded to be putdown.
I then stole her away to a hiding spot.

The Public believes that I have been taken over by the being, I found that preposterous. At some point spies invaded and stole two small manta ray robots that helped her function so I had to go and get them back.
I did so, that was pretty uneventful.

Quickly, our hiding spot gets raided, and while we're on the ropes, my friend spoke up to me, telling me that it was her time to go. I sorrowfully agreed with her as she vanished from this reality.

The head researcher then approaches me, she talks about a special project for me to take on, and that I am also not allowed to return to the lab after this.

Next thing I know, it's a few months later in a little rundown shack in the arctic. I with four other people to do research with, but they were less than useless!
A few weeks pass and I find this little cat dog creature, cold and weak out in the wilderness.
I bring him inside and help him recover, the two of us chat for a while. And he chooses to stay with us and help he with my studies.

My research was towards this strange affliction happening to the wildlife, which is like magical zombification, but with no death to the infected animals.
You can tell thanks to dark shadowy veins that lead away from a bite wound.

More time passed, and now we're in the middle of a blizzard, Catdog and I are having a good fire going in the shack till my "co-workers" barge and throw rocks onto the flames snuffing it. I explode at them verbally, and their reply was, "we only tried to help." Frustrated by this I decide to go outside.

For some reason, to survive the weather I got turned into a wolf.

Months pass and spring arrives, the snow starts melting.

POV jump occurs, to a king and his son in a very high fantasy land. The son is talking about his brothers, and the shadow tower in the middle of a lake being very dangerous.
One of his brothers is dead, the other is Captain Planet.
The King and Son then come up with a plan.

Back to us, We were enjoying the warmth after months without it until a shadowed fox attacks Catdog. I jumped into the way to defend him. I was able to take down the fox, but ended up getting a bit quite a few times.

As I laid in Catdog's arms and start to succumb to my wounds. I am whisked away to the Palace of the king and son and am turned into an anthro metallic golden and blue wolf.
I am recruited to go save the lake tower from the shadow forces.

THEN!

Things zoom out to my IRL self doing research on this old Multi-media project. To help with my research I get in contact with my friend and youtuber Never Never Gaming. We talked about the project and specifically about the games in the series.
He then mentioned a cancelled adventure game.

----

Sorry this was so long, I tried to summarize it, but I don't think I accomplished that.
Also Never Never Gaming is not a real person as far as I know.
Let's see, my latest is by far one of the wildest one's I've had.

It started with the discovery of a strange psychic aquatic creature, that looks kinda like the Void fish from TAZ, but with an iridescent sheen and at least one, probably many eyes.

I was a researcher working on studying her. We discovered two things, first she can make soulless clones of a person, and second is that me and her have a psychic bond. We start bonding.
After a period of times the project is shutdown, and she is demanded to be putdown.
I then stole her away to a hiding spot.

The Public believes that I have been taken over by the being, I found that preposterous. At some point spies invaded and stole two small manta ray robots that helped her function so I had to go and get them back.
I did so, that was pretty uneventful.

Quickly, our hiding spot gets raided, and while we're on the ropes, my friend spoke up to me, telling me that it was her time to go. I sorrowfully agreed with her as she vanished from this reality.

The head researcher then approaches me, she talks about a special project for me to take on, and that I am also not allowed to return to the lab after this.

Next thing I know, it's a few months later in a little rundown shack in the arctic. I with four other people to do research with, but they were less than useless!
A few weeks pass and I find this little cat dog creature, cold and weak out in the wilderness.
I bring him inside and help him recover, the two of us chat for a while. And he chooses to stay with us and help he with my studies.

My research was towards this strange affliction happening to the wildlife, which is like magical zombification, but with no death to the infected animals.
You can tell thanks to dark shadowy veins that lead away from a bite wound.

More time passed, and now we're in the middle of a blizzard, Catdog and I are having a good fire going in the shack till my "co-workers" barge and throw rocks onto the flames snuffing it. I explode at them verbally, and their reply was, "we only tried to help." Frustrated by this I decide to go outside.

For some reason, to survive the weather I got turned into a wolf.

Months pass and spring arrives, the snow starts melting.

POV jump occurs, to a king and his son in a very high fantasy land. The son is talking about his brothers, and the shadow tower in the middle of a lake being very dangerous.
One of his brothers is dead, the other is Captain Planet.
The King and Son then come up with a plan.

Back to us, We were enjoying the warmth after months without it until a shadowed fox attacks Catdog. I jumped into the way to defend him. I was able to take down the fox, but ended up getting a bit quite a few times.

As I laid in Catdog's arms and start to succumb to my wounds. I am whisked away to the Palace of the king and son and am turned into an anthro metallic golden and blue wolf.
I am recruited to go save the lake tower from the shadow forces.

THEN!

Things zoom out to my IRL self doing research on this old Multi-media project. To help with my research I get in contact with my friend and youtuber Never Never Gaming. We talked about the project and specifically about the games in the series.
He then mentioned a cancelled adventure game.

----

Sorry this was so long, I tried to summarize it, but I don't think I accomplished that.
Also Never Never Gaming is not a real person as far as I know.
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png
Well just last night I had a dream I was painting something with uranium(?????) and then had to call poison control because some of it accidentally went down the sink. Yeah idk either EDIT: Radioactive materials were actually used to paint things for a period of time, but not [i]uranium[/i], it was radium. Get it right, me, god :eyeroll emoji: Also OP if you wouldn't mind I've love to see the doodle [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Well just last night I had a dream I was painting something with uranium(?????) and then had to call poison control because some of it accidentally went down the sink.

Yeah idk either

EDIT: Radioactive materials were actually used to paint things for a period of time, but not uranium, it was radium. Get it right, me, god :eyeroll emoji:

Also OP if you wouldn't mind I've love to see the doodle
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
I have this reoccurring dream where it's basically the zombie apocalypse but instead of trying to fight, me and whatever group of people I'm with at the time will make a base in an old abandoned gad station, and we just sit around inside watching the chaos happen outside like we are just watching normal TV.
I have this reoccurring dream where it's basically the zombie apocalypse but instead of trying to fight, me and whatever group of people I'm with at the time will make a base in an old abandoned gad station, and we just sit around inside watching the chaos happen outside like we are just watching normal TV.
8GgdVkW.png
dT9HQge.png
LEpJMnn.png
BLSc7JM.png
1 2