Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Music that instantly makes you happy
1 2 3 4
@BlueberryBlast @137 mmmmmmm Porter Robinson...... idk man listening to the Worlds album when you're a mentally messed up 13 year old changed my brain chemistry a little bit. but hot take.. the best way to listen to Porter Robinson is to mix some Madeon in there too. they're kinda of a piece yknow? I think that's where Geoxor got their style too, influenced by those two legends. what unspeakably incredible innovators, those two. really unless you were there in the edm scene 8 years ago, it's impossible to really explain how big a deal they were/are.

like how does Fresh Static Snow not Do something to your brain a little? Sea of Voices still does something to my brain. makes me sort of somber-happy. then bam! Pay No Mind! and i'm grinning. what a vibe. yall are so sos os so smart for liking Porter Robinson
@BlueberryBlast @137 mmmmmmm Porter Robinson...... idk man listening to the Worlds album when you're a mentally messed up 13 year old changed my brain chemistry a little bit. but hot take.. the best way to listen to Porter Robinson is to mix some Madeon in there too. they're kinda of a piece yknow? I think that's where Geoxor got their style too, influenced by those two legends. what unspeakably incredible innovators, those two. really unless you were there in the edm scene 8 years ago, it's impossible to really explain how big a deal they were/are.

like how does Fresh Static Snow not Do something to your brain a little? Sea of Voices still does something to my brain. makes me sort of somber-happy. then bam! Pay No Mind! and i'm grinning. what a vibe. yall are so sos os so smart for liking Porter Robinson
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
YES The Porter/Madeon fans are THRIVING. Literally remember ascending listening to those songs when I first heard them.

Mystery Skulls music is probably what makes me the happiest though. I got to see them in concert and it was an amazing experience being able to belt out the lyrics to all of my favorite songs.
YES The Porter/Madeon fans are THRIVING. Literally remember ascending listening to those songs when I first heard them.

Mystery Skulls music is probably what makes me the happiest though. I got to see them in concert and it was an amazing experience being able to belt out the lyrics to all of my favorite songs.
Any songs by steely dan to be honest, I don't know why but his style has always made me feel better.

Book of Saturday is another song that hits me in the feelers, it's such a nice mix of calm and loud, I love it.
Any songs by steely dan to be honest, I don't know why but his style has always made me feel better.

Book of Saturday is another song that hits me in the feelers, it's such a nice mix of calm and loud, I love it.
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
Ooo, I always have a list of music I turn to whenever I needed the boost :> [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pPb5fmumNo]Midnight Pretenders -Tomoko Aran[/url] I've developed a taste for Japanese city pop music for a couple years now so this is absolutely calming and soothing to my soul. Always goes back to this for the melody and beat. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckRSn2zWt_o]Shyness Boy - Anri[/url] Of course another city pop! It's really a bop for me xD This one in particular is more hoppy and fun. There are way too many city pop artists that I like that I can't possibly put them all in a list here x_x [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsjVHBvh1HQ]Tacones Rojos - Sebastian Yatra & John Legend[/url] It's something about spanish music and their beat that just makes me wanna dance. I also just love Sebastian Yatra in general pfffft. This song in particular makes me feel really giddy and happy~ [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCBzbVbxHOY]Cold Ain't for Me - Oceans[/url] Because! Why wouldn't I, someone from the water clan, not include a water song? Water related music always calms me down. It just makes me feel really good and in my element [emoji=water rune size=1] Honestly though, any songs from Oceans have the same effect to me x)
Ooo, I always have a list of music I turn to whenever I needed the boost :>

Midnight Pretenders -Tomoko Aran
I've developed a taste for Japanese city pop music for a couple years now so this is absolutely calming and soothing to my soul. Always goes back to this for the melody and beat.

Shyness Boy - Anri
Of course another city pop! It's really a bop for me xD This one in particular is more hoppy and fun. There are way too many city pop artists that I like that I can't possibly put them all in a list here x_x

Tacones Rojos - Sebastian Yatra & John Legend
It's something about spanish music and their beat that just makes me wanna dance. I also just love Sebastian Yatra in general pfffft. This song in particular makes me feel really giddy and happy~

Cold Ain't for Me - Oceans
Because! Why wouldn't I, someone from the water clan, not include a water song? Water related music always calms me down. It just makes me feel really good and in my element Honestly though, any songs from Oceans have the same effect to me x)

vn2qGj4.pngnecbzO5.pngOjZUb6h.pngBPrn1qO.pngzXPUC5G.pngz6QqwoI.png0V6r9zM.pngRhiPGkQ.pnguzVzjjZ.pnguJuXpVk.pnglAR8cRt.png
mz77kVn.png
Literally anything by Lizzo tbh
Literally anything by Lizzo tbh
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif bnaSbHl.png
DXdxEAP.png
BT1N47G.png
JvUa9ma.png
IrmwTXC.png
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
In the Stone by Earth Wind and Fire was my #1 song on my spotify wrapped XD its just one of those songs with a good feel to it i think
In the Stone by Earth Wind and Fire was my #1 song on my spotify wrapped XD its just one of those songs with a good feel to it i think
7RSuTOf.pngPgv53XB.pngSYiQlxK.png
pZJYyk4.pngrI18gRz.pngEE2umbT.png
etYYz4O.pngQetF0Qf.pngtLCn0d0.png
6Fjd4rG.pngB1biG2b.pngmlHpBMC.png
Toss a Coin to Your Witcher is a song I can rarely stop myself from singing along to <3
Toss a Coin to Your Witcher is a song I can rarely stop myself from singing along to <3
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
tom cardy delights me
tom cardy delights me
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
Hmm, there are quite a few, but since I'm doing an animatic of one of them, I'll mention it

The Heart is a Muscle by Gang of Youths is very happy in a bittersweet way. No other song describes learning to heal and live and love again like this one does.
Hmm, there are quite a few, but since I'm doing an animatic of one of them, I'll mention it

The Heart is a Muscle by Gang of Youths is very happy in a bittersweet way. No other song describes learning to heal and live and love again like this one does.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
@Doodlepede Yeeeaaaahhh I 1000% agree on your FatRat addition!!! BGH's mashup gives me the best kind of brainworms and I think it'd make for a really good multi-animator project too...
@Doodlepede Yeeeaaaahhh I 1000% agree on your FatRat addition!!! BGH's mashup gives me the best kind of brainworms and I think it'd make for a really good multi-animator project too...
YQFYQ59.png
1 2 3 4