Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Music that instantly makes you happy
1 2 3 4
Literally any song by Asian Kung-fu Generation makes me happy. There's also The Dark Which Illuminates the World.
Literally any song by Asian Kung-fu Generation makes me happy. There's also The Dark Which Illuminates the World.
there are way too many songs that i have saved that make me happy, so i'll just list the current songs in this playlist
- jelly - hyper potions
- marble tea - shawn wasabi
- good morning - omori
- imaginary express - snail's house
- halo halo - shawn wasabi
- stay by me - fcj
- build me up buttercup - javi that's me
- where we wanna be - hyper potions
- space girl - aika
- all night - fcj
- by your side - omori
- smash - hyleo
- fever dream - mxmtoon
- pur your head on my shoulder - paul anka
- minty kisses - lucian
- wouldn't it be nice - kate mcgill
- alive - lione
- my head hurts - heiakim
- fukashigi no carte but my cassette player is broke - duckii
- do you think of me - house of say"
- level of concern - twenty one pilots
- avril 14th - aphex twin
- meow - ivusm
there are way too many songs that i have saved that make me happy, so i'll just list the current songs in this playlist
- jelly - hyper potions
- marble tea - shawn wasabi
- good morning - omori
- imaginary express - snail's house
- halo halo - shawn wasabi
- stay by me - fcj
- build me up buttercup - javi that's me
- where we wanna be - hyper potions
- space girl - aika
- all night - fcj
- by your side - omori
- smash - hyleo
- fever dream - mxmtoon
- pur your head on my shoulder - paul anka
- minty kisses - lucian
- wouldn't it be nice - kate mcgill
- alive - lione
- my head hurts - heiakim
- fukashigi no carte but my cassette player is broke - duckii
- do you think of me - house of say"
- level of concern - twenty one pilots
- avril 14th - aphex twin
- meow - ivusm
Flyers - BRADIO is an absolute favourite jam, it's so funky :) also Offenbach's Can Can from Orpheus in the Underworld is impossible to be sad to, it makes me giggle every time i listen to it
Flyers - BRADIO is an absolute favourite jam, it's so funky :) also Offenbach's Can Can from Orpheus in the Underworld is impossible to be sad to, it makes me giggle every time i listen to it

And way too many Ape Escape level themes to name... If I had to name just one, here's the Enter the Monkey theme.

And way too many Ape Escape level themes to name... If I had to name just one, here's the Enter the Monkey theme.
No tone tags, please. Just say what you mean. Will not read carrds.
YUzmw5z.png9Wis07O.pngYMPbu9R.png
The first thing that comes to mind is anything by Porter Robinson. Especially Shelter
The first thing that comes to mind is anything by Porter Robinson. Especially Shelter
YQFYQ59.png
I was in kind of a cruddy mood when I landed on this thread, and yes, there is one song that always makes me smile.

It's an Acapella version of 1000 voices sing "Cheap Thrills"
I was in kind of a cruddy mood when I landed on this thread, and yes, there is one song that always makes me smile.

It's an Acapella version of 1000 voices sing "Cheap Thrills"
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
Anything by S3RL

I used to listen to him a lot when I was younger and they just overwhelm my brain in the best way

@137

Absolutely yes. I love Porter Robinson
Anything by S3RL

I used to listen to him a lot when I was younger and they just overwhelm my brain in the best way

@137

Absolutely yes. I love Porter Robinson
xWvVlRG.png
Rivorn
she/they
fr time +0
pixel shop
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif qO3o9mR.pngaQp8eZz.pngybQJlHz.png
DHc3orZ.png
funky squid music make brain go brrr (aka anything from the splatoon games)
and honestly same for anything from undertale/deltarune (hopes and dreams/save the world are always good, they've just got that epic vibe that you cant help to feel excited from), as well as several tracks from scarlet and violet since that soundtrack is full of so many bangers

outside of video game music ive gotta third porter robinson specifically for goodbye to a world

+ basically any of the more memey lemon demon songs (like my trains, sweet bod and ...two trucks)
funky squid music make brain go brrr (aka anything from the splatoon games)
and honestly same for anything from undertale/deltarune (hopes and dreams/save the world are always good, they've just got that epic vibe that you cant help to feel excited from), as well as several tracks from scarlet and violet since that soundtrack is full of so many bangers

outside of video game music ive gotta third porter robinson specifically for goodbye to a world

+ basically any of the more memey lemon demon songs (like my trains, sweet bod and ...two trucks)
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
No Rain, by Blind Melon
You Make My Dreams Come True, by Hall & Oates
The Sailor Star Song, by Naoko Takeuchi
Two Princes, by the Spin Doctors

The French teacher at the school where I work plays music in the courtyard between classes, and if any of the three English language songs come on, I literally grin and run to the doors so I can listen and sing along. Instant happiness rush. My students think I'm kind of silly for it, but I don't care.
No Rain, by Blind Melon
You Make My Dreams Come True, by Hall & Oates
The Sailor Star Song, by Naoko Takeuchi
Two Princes, by the Spin Doctors

The French teacher at the school where I work plays music in the courtyard between classes, and if any of the three English language songs come on, I literally grin and run to the doors so I can listen and sing along. Instant happiness rush. My students think I'm kind of silly for it, but I don't care.
noli timere tempestatem. tempestas est res pulchra. ama tempestatem et gaude in pulchritudine.
595bwIn.png
nunc, ad tuas labores reveni!
@Riivorn S3RL is so good too! You put it perfectly when you said it's overwhelming in the best possible way, EDM is like a vortex of happiness
@Riivorn S3RL is so good too! You put it perfectly when you said it's overwhelming in the best possible way, EDM is like a vortex of happiness
YQFYQ59.png
1 2 3 4