Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Like These Dragons for Art! (discont.)
1 2
Hello! can i please be on your unpause pinglist?
Hello! can i please be on your unpause pinglist?
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
please put me on the unpaused pinglist :D
please put me on the unpaused pinglist :D
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
i'd love to be added to the unpause pinglist!
i'd love to be added to the unpause pinglist!
mlHpBMC.png
7c8ZUEs.png
hzM3Sr2.png
oRkijoy.png
YMPbu9R.png
Kit-137-1-3-6-0-7-1-1-0-12.png Kit-134-0-7-7-18-1-0-0-4-1.png Kit-135-1-2-4-1-2-0-1-1-10.png Kit-136-0-1-2-0-3-0-1-4-0.png Kit-133-0-0-9-18-1-2-0-2-3.png PiAyg8i.png
Please add me to the ping list!
Please add me to the ping list!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
I wouldn't mind being on the pinglist for reopening~ TBH, the new dragons one would be nice too, but totally not necessary if you'll have the same ones up for a while. XD

Side question:
Would you only do dragons or would OCs and fandoms be okay too? :3 OC wise, I have anthros, humanoids, shadow creatures, and mechs of various kinds.

I admit, my OCs are top priority, but I can still offer up a few dragons as well, including an OC who has a dragon I don't mind seeing with a few differences. :3
I wouldn't mind being on the pinglist for reopening~ TBH, the new dragons one would be nice too, but totally not necessary if you'll have the same ones up for a while. XD

Side question:
Would you only do dragons or would OCs and fandoms be okay too? :3 OC wise, I have anthros, humanoids, shadow creatures, and mechs of various kinds.

I admit, my OCs are top priority, but I can still offer up a few dragons as well, including an OC who has a dragon I don't mind seeing with a few differences. :3
I'd love to be on the unpaused pinglist :0
I'd love to be on the unpaused pinglist :0
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
1 2