Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Give & Get: Hibden Quests
1 2 3
Hello! I've seen a variety of give and get threads, but nothing specifically for Hibernal Den Slot tasks, so I've elected to make my own thread for it! Some Simple Rules: [LIST] [*]Look at the person above you's tasks, and send some items from them their way! It doesn't have to be enough to complete the task, but unless its a runestone task try to send more than just 1 food for a 20/25 food task if you can help it. [*]be sure to @ the person in your post and let them know what items you're sending! [*]Post what den tasks you have! it can be a screenshot of them, or you can just list what items you need too! [*][b]EDIT:[/b] also feel free to claim! if the post isn't edited in 24 hours, i'll skip them and try to send something to the person who got claimed! [/LIST] Since no one's above me, I'll post my own slot tasks, I'll try to see if I can give some items to the first couple people that post, but no promises! If you've been skipped, feel free to @ me and I'll try to get things sorted out Happy Den Expanding! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1018987335062401054/1071184557363179710/image.png[/img]
Hello! I've seen a variety of give and get threads, but nothing specifically for Hibernal Den Slot tasks, so I've elected to make my own thread for it!

Some Simple Rules:
  • Look at the person above you's tasks, and send some items from them their way! It doesn't have to be enough to complete the task, but unless its a runestone task try to send more than just 1 food for a 20/25 food task if you can help it.
  • be sure to @ the person in your post and let them know what items you're sending!
  • Post what den tasks you have! it can be a screenshot of them, or you can just list what items you need too!
  • EDIT: also feel free to claim! if the post isn't edited in 24 hours, i'll skip them and try to send something to the person who got claimed!

Since no one's above me, I'll post my own slot tasks, I'll try to see if I can give some items to the first couple people that post, but no promises! If you've been skipped, feel free to @ me and I'll try to get things sorted out

Happy Den Expanding!

image.png
mlHpBMC.png
7c8ZUEs.png
hzM3Sr2.png
oRkijoy.png
YMPbu9R.png
Kit-137-1-3-6-0-7-1-1-0-12.png Kit-134-0-7-7-18-1-0-0-4-1.png Kit-135-1-2-4-1-2-0-1-1-10.png Kit-136-0-1-2-0-3-0-1-4-0.png Kit-133-0-0-9-18-1-2-0-2-3.png PiAyg8i.png
@VioletKatGrove Sending [item=gaboon caterpillar]x10 Need: [item=primary gene: clown] [item=breed change: guardian] [item=fiery might fragment] [item=sear] [item=blazing slash] [item=flame bolt] [item=thunder slash] [item=rolly polly]x4 [item=flat bug]x6 [item=mystic bark mask] [item=copper steampunk spats] [item=copper steampunk gloves] [item=copper steampunk goggles] [item=copper steampunk scarf] [item=common sparrow]x13 [item=water runestone] [item=moonlight fungi] [item=sage shell]x8 [item=fungus-covered branch]x17
@VioletKatGrove
Sending Gaboon Caterpillar x10

Need:
Primary Gene: Clown Breed Change: Guardian Fiery Might Fragment Sear Blazing Slash Flame Bolt Thunder Slash Rolly Polly x4 Flat Bug x6 Mystic Bark Mask Copper Steampunk Spats Copper Steampunk Gloves Copper Steampunk Goggles Copper Steampunk Scarf Common Sparrow x13 Water Runestone Moonlight Fungi Sage Shell x8 Fungus-Covered Branch x17
BzjAkuF.png 5hF3FGk.png
TmP97bI.pngapUeZZ4.png2VCdrqz.png
YMPbu9R.pngaaUHYLp.png WHEN PINGING, IT'S AN L!!!!!
@lmno i give you this uwu (i felt like one of these wasnt enough, so here u go haha) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/battle_items/724.png] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/battle_items/724.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/battle_items/702.png] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/battle_items/702.png[/img] [/url] - - - Okay so here's the updated version, I totally got this all mixed, sorry about that! [b]Hibden tasks:[/b] [Item= Clay] x9 [Item= Gravel] x18 [Item= Sardines] x15 [Item= Broken Flower Pot] x2 [Item= Desert Scrub] x15 [Item= Reverse Silkworm Moth] x15 [Item=Hardshell] x15 [Item= Hardy Antler] x14 [Item= Ragepuff] @KallyPaige
@lmno

i give you this uwu (i felt like one of these wasnt enough, so here u go haha)

724.png

702.png

- - -
Okay so here's the updated version, I totally got this all mixed, sorry about that!

Hibden tasks:

Clay x9
Gravel x18
Sardines x15
Broken Flower Pot x2
Desert Scrub x15
Reverse Silkworm Moth x15
Hardshell x15
Hardy Antler x14
Ragepuff

@KallyPaige
TB6EYwU.png
ckAgcPc.png
y4u2WRD.png
NlmYDAS.png
I9phJiK.png lvNmyEi.png hrSE73S.png
O2ifxsk.png
@Sk1ds What are you hibden tasks? --- My tasks require 1 [item=Dented Iron Gauntlets] 1 [item=Dented Iron Boots] 1 [item=Blue Dragon Reef Snail] 1 [item=Cursed Bat] 11 [item=Runic Batling] 4 [item=Duelist Hilt] 1 [item=Centaur Berserker] 1 [item=Lightning Runestone] 1 [item=Bell Goat] 15 [item=Burrowing Porcupine] 3 [item=Dust Slither] 17 [item=Bluebite Rattler] 1 [item=Writhing Treesnake] 1 [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] (HA, good luck with that lol) 1 [item=Dire Claw Pelt] 1 [item=Fungalhoof Qiriq]
@Sk1ds What are you hibden tasks?

---
My tasks require

1 Dented Iron Gauntlets
1 Dented Iron Boots

1 Blue Dragon Reef Snail

1 Cursed Bat
11 Runic Batling

4 Duelist Hilt
1 Centaur Berserker

1 Lightning Runestone

1 Bell Goat
15 Burrowing Porcupine

3 Dust Slither
17 Bluebite Rattler
1 Writhing Treesnake

1 Unhatched Shadow Egg (HA, good luck with that lol)

1 Dire Claw Pelt

1 Fungalhoof Qiriq
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@KallyPaige sending [item=unhatched shadow egg][item=Dire Claw Pelt] @Sk1ds this thread is a hibden task thread, not a wishlist thread! please edit your post with items you need to expand your hibernal den Den Tasks: [item=earth runestone] [item=wind runestone] [item=primary gene: clown] [item=dunerunner][item=buff primary feathers]x12 [item=pretty pink neck bow][item=pretty pink tail bow] [item=remove gene: secondary] [item=tricolor viperpillar]
@KallyPaige sending Unhatched Shadow Egg Dire Claw Pelt

@Sk1ds this thread is a hibden task thread, not a wishlist thread! please edit your post with items you need to expand your hibernal den

Den Tasks:
Earth Runestone
Wind Runestone
Primary Gene: Clown
Dunerunner Buff Primary Feathers x12
Pretty Pink Neck Bow Pretty Pink Tail Bow
Remove Gene: Secondary
Tricolor Viperpillar
mlHpBMC.png
7c8ZUEs.png
hzM3Sr2.png
oRkijoy.png
YMPbu9R.png
Kit-137-1-3-6-0-7-1-1-0-12.png Kit-134-0-7-7-18-1-0-0-4-1.png Kit-135-1-2-4-1-2-0-1-1-10.png Kit-136-0-1-2-0-3-0-1-4-0.png Kit-133-0-0-9-18-1-2-0-2-3.png PiAyg8i.png
@VioletKatGrove sending: [item=earth runestone][item=wind runestone][item=tricolor viperpillar] - my current tasks require: (a lot of miscellaneous items haha) [item=blooming vine]x3 [item=delicate bat wing]x11 [item=crested porcupine]x7 [item=woodoon tail]x7 [item=fire runestone] [item=extinguished jackalope pelt]x6 [item=breed change: guardian] [item=primary gene: clown] [item=clown charger] [item=augite protector] [item=spongy spingy] [item=scarlet-crested woodoon] (don't worry about the more valuable stuff! it would be appreciated but is absolutely not expected)
@VioletKatGrove sending:

Earth Runestone Wind Runestone Tricolor Viperpillar

-

my current tasks require:

(a lot of miscellaneous items haha)

Blooming Vine x3
Delicate Bat Wing x11
Crested Porcupine x7
Woodoon Tail x7
Fire Runestone
Extinguished Jackalope Pelt x6
Breed Change: Guardian
Clown Charger
Augite Protector
Spongy Spingy
Scarlet-Crested Woodoon

(don't worry about the more valuable stuff! it would be appreciated but is absolutely not expected)
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
@natsinabucket Sending [item=augite protector] Need: [item=primary gene: clown] [item=breed change: guardian] [item=blazing slash] [item=flame bolt] [item=thunder slash] [item=rolly polly]x4 [item=flat bug]x6 [item=mystic bark mask] [item=copper steampunk spats] [item=copper steampunk gloves] [item=copper steampunk goggles] [item=copper steampunk scarf] [item=common sparrow]x13 [item=water runestone] [item=moonlight fungi] [item=sage shell]x8 [item=fungus-covered branch]x17
@natsinabucket
Sending Augite Protector

Need:
Primary Gene: Clown Breed Change: Guardian Blazing Slash Flame Bolt Thunder Slash Rolly Polly x4 Flat Bug x6 Mystic Bark Mask Copper Steampunk Spats Copper Steampunk Gloves Copper Steampunk Goggles Copper Steampunk Scarf Common Sparrow x13 Water Runestone Moonlight Fungi Sage Shell x8 Fungus-Covered Branch x17
BzjAkuF.png 5hF3FGk.png
[center]@lmno5 Sending~! [item=copper steampunk spats][item=copper steampunk gloves][item=copper steampunk scarf][item=copper steampunk goggles] ----- My needs: [item=primary gene: clown] [item=dunerunner][item=buff primary feathers]x20 [item=palefoot slug]x11 [item=rolly polly]x10 [item=flat bug]x3 [item=goat]x17 [item=mystic bark mask] [item=balsas anole]x10 [item=plague bat]x4 [item=sage shell]x16 [item=fungus-covered branch]x20 [item=moonlight fungi] [item=serrated pilco shell]x11 [item=terra shell]x12 [item=garden lace]x11 [item=earthen might fragment] [item=fossilize] [item=boulder bolt] [item=cursed bat] [item=runic batling]x20 [item=cursed tuft of fur]x17
@lmno5

Sending~!
Copper Steampunk Spats Copper Steampunk Gloves Copper Steampunk Scarf Copper Steampunk Goggles

My needs:

Dunerunner Buff Primary Feathers x20

Palefoot Slug x11 Rolly Polly x10 Flat Bug x3

Goat x17

Mystic Bark Mask

Balsas Anole x10 Plague Bat x4

Sage Shell x16 Fungus-Covered Branch x20 Moonlight Fungi

Serrated Pilco Shell x11 Terra Shell x12 Garden Lace x11

Earthen Might Fragment Fossilize Boulder Bolt

Cursed Bat Runic Batling x20 Cursed Tuft of Fur x17
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif nnnnnnnnnnn FObX7rS.png
fkWjutW.png

5hF3FGk.png
uPOLOvt.png
mlHpBMC.png
nnnnnnnnnnn tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@LeafyGaming77 sending [item=plague bat]x4[item=balsas anole]x10[item=sage shell]x8[item=fungus-covered branch]x8 Tasks: [item=primary gene: clown] [item=breed change: guardian] [item=ebon-edged spear][item=decorative centaur quiver]x8[item=wintermane spearman] [item=pretty pink neck bow][item=pretty pink tail bow] [item=dunerunner][item=buffed primary feathers]x12 [item=remove gene: secondary] [item=shock][item=thunder slash][item=charged might fragment] [item=palefoot slug]x16[item=rolly polly]x11[item=flat bug]x8 [item=traveling garden][item=goat]x6 [item=mystic bark mask]
@LeafyGaming77 sending Plague Bat x4 Balsas Anole x10 Sage Shell x8 Fungus-Covered Branch x8

Tasks:
Breed Change: Guardian
Ebon-Edged Spear Decorative Centaur Quiver x8 Wintermane Spearman
Pretty Pink Neck Bow Pretty Pink Tail Bow
Dunerunner x12
Remove Gene: Secondary
Shock Thunder Slash Charged Might Fragment
Palefoot Slug x16 Rolly Polly x11 Flat Bug x8
Goat x6
Mystic Bark Mask
mlHpBMC.png
7c8ZUEs.png
hzM3Sr2.png
oRkijoy.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VioletKatGrove Sending [item=goat]x6 and [item=decorative centaur quiver]x8 Need: [item=primary gene: clown] [item=breed change: guardian] [item=blazing slash] [item=flame bolt] [item=thunder slash] [item=rolly polly]x4 [item=flat bug]x6 [item=mystic bark mask] [item=common sparrow]x13 [item=water runestone] [item=moonlight fungi] [item=sage shell]x8 [item=fungus-covered branch]x17 [item=garden lace]x9 [item=serrated pilco shell]x15 [item=terra shell]x15
@VioletKatGrove
Sending Goat x6 and Decorative Centaur Quiver x8

Need:
Primary Gene: Clown Breed Change: Guardian Blazing Slash Flame Bolt Thunder Slash Rolly Polly x4 Flat Bug x6 Mystic Bark Mask Common Sparrow x13 Water Runestone Moonlight Fungi Sage Shell x8 Fungus-Covered Branch x17 Garden Lace x9
Serrated Pilco Shell x15 Terra Shell x15
BzjAkuF.png 5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3