Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Concluded Birthday Raffle - Prize Tiem!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
Limited Edition - All liked Favorite(s) from this tab [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37013042][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/370131/37013042_350.png[/img][/url] - Red and black, best color combo imo ever. Lilith is very well done, she looks so elegant.
Limited Edition - All liked
Favorite(s) from this tab

37013042_350.png - Red and black, best color combo imo ever. Lilith is very well done, she looks so elegant.
O8DG7ft.gifbicatcher.png
Miscellaneous - All liked Favorites from these tabs - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78453585][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/784536/78453585_350.png[/img][/url] - That multigaze. They are stunning. Great color and apparel combination. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70828956][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/708290/70828956_350.png[/img][/url] - One would never know triple cream is the base color here. I love this one. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71068781][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/710688/71068781_350.png[/img][/url] - Black and red, need I say more? lol [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70582571][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/705826/70582571_350.png[/img][/url] - Sanguine with Bee is such a deep rich red. I really like how this one is dressed.
Miscellaneous - All liked
Favorites from these tabs -

78453585_350.png - That multigaze. They are stunning. Great color and apparel combination.

70828956_350.png - One would never know triple cream is the base color here. I love this one.

71068781_350.png - Black and red, need I say more? lol

70582571_350.png - Sanguine with Bee is such a deep rich red. I really like how this one is dressed.

O8DG7ft.gifbicatcher.png
Ancients - All liked Favorite(s) from this tab [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69835058][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/698351/69835058_350.png[/img][/url] - This is probaby the most lovely veilspun I've seen so far. That accent really goes well with Roziel. Beautiful. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82450470][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/824505/82450470_350.png[/img][/url] - [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Giving me autumn vibes. I adore the pumpkins and the lantern. Everything goes so well together here.
Ancients - All liked

69835058_350.png - This is probaby the most lovely veilspun I've seen so far. That accent really goes well with Roziel. Beautiful.

82450470_350.png - Giving me autumn vibes. I adore the pumpkins and the lantern. Everything goes so well together here.
O8DG7ft.gifbicatcher.png
Fan Dragons - All liked Favorite(s) from this tab [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75048555][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/750486/75048555_350.png[/img][/url] - He was my favorite character from She-Ra when I was a little kid. It's incredible how well you matched this dragon to him. If I could like this 9 more times I so would. I believe that's all for now. Your lair is truly spectacular. Your creativity is refreshing. I will be checking back every now and then to gaze upon your dragons. Thank you for this!~
Fan Dragons - All liked

75048555_350.png - He was my favorite character from She-Ra when I was a little kid. It's incredible how well you matched this dragon to him. If I could like this 9 more times I so would.

I believe that's all for now. Your lair is truly spectacular. Your creativity is refreshing. I will be checking back every now and then to gaze upon your dragons. Thank you for this!~
O8DG7ft.gifbicatcher.png
Liked all of the dragons on the Limited Edition and Fan Dragons tabs.

I couldn't possibly pick a favorite (a problem in my own lair, which is why I have so many dragons), but wanted to highlight some of the things I loved.

1. Your lore! You put such really great thought and pizazz into the lore for your fan dragons. Even when I had no notion of the fandom, I left each page feeling like I knew more about the fandom and what you loved and represented with the dragons. Very awesome.

2. With Relmaris, the familiar is such an integral part of the fan dragon experience and that is one of my favorite things. I try to match many of my familiars aesthetically, but when I can find a pairing where I think they really would bond and work together, it makes me so happy.

3. The sparklies of your winter dragons! Snowsong and Tlung are glorious representations of gorgeous frosty icicles and snowflakes. I felt deliciously cold just looking at them!

Liked all of the dragons on the Limited Edition and Fan Dragons tabs.

I couldn't possibly pick a favorite (a problem in my own lair, which is why I have so many dragons), but wanted to highlight some of the things I loved.

1. Your lore! You put such really great thought and pizazz into the lore for your fan dragons. Even when I had no notion of the fandom, I left each page feeling like I knew more about the fandom and what you loved and represented with the dragons. Very awesome.

2. With Relmaris, the familiar is such an integral part of the fan dragon experience and that is one of my favorite things. I try to match many of my familiars aesthetically, but when I can find a pairing where I think they really would bond and work together, it makes me so happy.

3. The sparklies of your winter dragons! Snowsong and Tlung are glorious representations of gorgeous frosty icicles and snowflakes. I felt deliciously cold just looking at them!

iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
All tickets recorded to this point - thank you so much for the stars and compliments thus far, everyone! Personalized replies and visits are still incoming.

Edit: Also the 3k+ tickets prize has been unlocked and will be shortly added to the list. Additionally, I added two other prize packs to the regular list. That leaves the current ratio of prizes to participants at nearly half of you receiving a prize.

Pinglist: @MegaraFrostalon @Deladria @Palmtrees

You have been pinged because you are on the general pinglist, which includes announcements of new prizes added. If you do not wish to see such updates, you might consider moving to the new dragon and final week pinglist instead (or requesting I do so for you).
All tickets recorded to this point - thank you so much for the stars and compliments thus far, everyone! Personalized replies and visits are still incoming.

Edit: Also the 3k+ tickets prize has been unlocked and will be shortly added to the list. Additionally, I added two other prize packs to the regular list. That leaves the current ratio of prizes to participants at nearly half of you receiving a prize.

Pinglist: @MegaraFrostalon @Deladria @Palmtrees

You have been pinged because you are on the general pinglist, which includes announcements of new prizes added. If you do not wish to see such updates, you might consider moving to the new dragon and final week pinglist instead (or requesting I do so for you).
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Ah, the ping was good to remind me to pick another group! Well, why not start at the top: your Showcase!

Well, that was a delight! Only one dragon didn't make my cut, and even that one had plenty to recommend it - just not one I would Like, due my own preferences. I'd seen 15 before, but the rest were all new to me!

Let's start with your Undertides, who Of Course will be newer additions! I love Soap on the breed in general, and yours both wear it beautifully! Hard to believe that Ruby tert on Neaira - such a bold hue - can make her look so soft! Whereas on Zoanthus is does look bold! But best of all is how that Accent makes them look like they have Filigree too! I'd surely be lusting after it if I had any M-pose Undertides!

Ophelios also caught my eye right away. The complementary blue and orange palette makes a stunning combination. I love how all the swirly bits of apparel ... swirl ... around him, blending the colors. I can't stop staring at him!

More JBF on this page besides ones you Shared "in that other thread", and I love them all. Nebula made me do a double take, wondering where the Accent was - oh, hey, there isn't one! - but my favorite of the bunch is Topaz! I would not have expected to like silver and orange coloring together, but the overall effect works out in favor of warm to me. The apparel pieces are some of the ones I like best, but the kicker is how well those Bright eyes match the wings! Such a pretty sparkling thing!

I really liked Voix. Their accent gives a nice light touch of color, without being smothering, and perfectly complements their flowery eyes! Great use of Tapir, to make them look birch-barked!

I'm not a big fan of M-pose Obs, but there are always a few exceptions, and while Paparadscha is good, Silvarys is better! He is NOT a boring triple! Between his genes and his apparel, and all the pink highlights, I'm captivated!

Ferian is another riveting triple. Copper works so well to keep things interesting, and the Accent is just right, not too busy, and enhancing, rather than hiding their beauty! Glowing eyes - Lightning, no less! - are the perfect final touch, a brilliant echo to the matching background!

Finally, I think you have a couple of noteworthy wildclaws in Ianuaria and Aoibh! The former looks like an angel, or some other fierce celestial being, no doubt from the color combination. And the background that suits them to a tee. The Accent likewise meshes with their Opal so well they seem as one! Meanwhile, the latter takes the prize for this page, so far as I'm concerned! What a gorgeous xyz! Her natural colors are so harmonious, I thought at first glance she was Stained. The Accent she wears is just the right pop, with those touches of blue, and isn't too busy. Her apparel is seamless; I had to check to see that the tail decor was NOT part of the Accent! And again with the scene behind, mirroring her colors. Superb!
Ah, the ping was good to remind me to pick another group! Well, why not start at the top: your Showcase!

Well, that was a delight! Only one dragon didn't make my cut, and even that one had plenty to recommend it - just not one I would Like, due my own preferences. I'd seen 15 before, but the rest were all new to me!

Let's start with your Undertides, who Of Course will be newer additions! I love Soap on the breed in general, and yours both wear it beautifully! Hard to believe that Ruby tert on Neaira - such a bold hue - can make her look so soft! Whereas on Zoanthus is does look bold! But best of all is how that Accent makes them look like they have Filigree too! I'd surely be lusting after it if I had any M-pose Undertides!

Ophelios also caught my eye right away. The complementary blue and orange palette makes a stunning combination. I love how all the swirly bits of apparel ... swirl ... around him, blending the colors. I can't stop staring at him!

More JBF on this page besides ones you Shared "in that other thread", and I love them all. Nebula made me do a double take, wondering where the Accent was - oh, hey, there isn't one! - but my favorite of the bunch is Topaz! I would not have expected to like silver and orange coloring together, but the overall effect works out in favor of warm to me. The apparel pieces are some of the ones I like best, but the kicker is how well those Bright eyes match the wings! Such a pretty sparkling thing!

I really liked Voix. Their accent gives a nice light touch of color, without being smothering, and perfectly complements their flowery eyes! Great use of Tapir, to make them look birch-barked!

I'm not a big fan of M-pose Obs, but there are always a few exceptions, and while Paparadscha is good, Silvarys is better! He is NOT a boring triple! Between his genes and his apparel, and all the pink highlights, I'm captivated!

Ferian is another riveting triple. Copper works so well to keep things interesting, and the Accent is just right, not too busy, and enhancing, rather than hiding their beauty! Glowing eyes - Lightning, no less! - are the perfect final touch, a brilliant echo to the matching background!

Finally, I think you have a couple of noteworthy wildclaws in Ianuaria and Aoibh! The former looks like an angel, or some other fierce celestial being, no doubt from the color combination. And the background that suits them to a tee. The Accent likewise meshes with their Opal so well they seem as one! Meanwhile, the latter takes the prize for this page, so far as I'm concerned! What a gorgeous xyz! Her natural colors are so harmonious, I thought at first glance she was Stained. The Accent she wears is just the right pop, with those touches of blue, and isn't too busy. Her apparel is seamless; I had to check to see that the tail decor was NOT part of the Accent! And again with the scene behind, mirroring her colors. Superb!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Ancients tab - all liked! My favourite is probably Vespula, that black and yellow/gold colour scheme is a classic. Her accent is absolutely perfect, it gives her beautiful stripes to suit the wasp theme. And of course her accent matches that too, especially with the name Springswarm!

I also like Roziel, it's such a cool name imo. Again, black and red is a tried and true colour combo, very fitting for a rose-themed dragon. The accent is a nice touch, subtle but it really makes the wings pop! I'm wondering what the German (I think, I'm definitely not an expert) means in her bio, it's intriguing me haha.

And since I've only talked about female dragons so far, I'll pick a male one: Etienne. Honestly I thought it was a girl's name but he's very much rocking it. The wings caught my eye first, Mysterymoth is such a lovely accent and the cyan really matches his Capsule! I only noticed he has primal eyes from the bio, but it adds to the mystical air about him, which works well with his lore!
Ancients tab - all liked! My favourite is probably Vespula, that black and yellow/gold colour scheme is a classic. Her accent is absolutely perfect, it gives her beautiful stripes to suit the wasp theme. And of course her accent matches that too, especially with the name Springswarm!

I also like Roziel, it's such a cool name imo. Again, black and red is a tried and true colour combo, very fitting for a rose-themed dragon. The accent is a nice touch, subtle but it really makes the wings pop! I'm wondering what the German (I think, I'm definitely not an expert) means in her bio, it's intriguing me haha.

And since I've only talked about female dragons so far, I'll pick a male one: Etienne. Honestly I thought it was a girl's name but he's very much rocking it. The wings caught my eye first, Mysterymoth is such a lovely accent and the cyan really matches his Capsule! I only noticed he has primal eyes from the bio, but it adds to the mystical air about him, which works well with his lore!
CuRYOHc.jpg[url][/url]
Eydis * (she has already blessed my Augury) - She's just so pretty with all the hues of purple and yellow. The spectral fuchsia, clawtips and sylvan pieces match beautifully with the accent color in her butterfly; her bandana seems sparkly just like her glimmer and matches both the banner and cane top in color; and the crystal gene accentuates the glowing light pieces. Plus her entire page is gorgeous. I love so many of her adoptable pieces especially the sphinx, succulent and bonsai planter, and her headshot!

Saronai 102 - Poison/toxin is one of my favorite gene sets lately, and teal is my favorite color, so y'know, that's awesome. AND you're covered in cats? Yes!

Aeridryn 59 - White and ice-blue go so well together! I love the browns brought in by toxin and how they match all their accessories. You definitely look very ready to adventure there. Plus, more cats!

Autumn * - Absolutely gorgeous! All the autumn shades are beautiful together. Gold glimmer goes perfectly with the accents in butterfly. That skin is exquisite; the red on the edges of all the feathers looks like embers and that plus the jewelry in the skin match the clawtips. The woodmask with the plumed headdress on top of it is *chefskiss*, and the wing silks are lovely too.

Seanchaidh 144 - Playing up the gold in the skin with the comet and sylvan wings and the black in pharaoh with all the onxy pieces was a great choice. I can barely tell the nebula starsilks are there; they match so well. Also, I'm now obsessed with sylvan lattice on f-pose Imps now.

Andradite * or 125 - Jade capsule with that accent is freaking gorgeous, and the layered wing silks are perfect. I couldn't even find the starsilk scarf - it is covering that upper portion of capsule so well that I actually assumed it was glimmer at first. And the spirit jug is just such a fun and playful item.

Wyndaria 64 - Wow! The muted colors here are fabulous. Steel crystal has a beautiful blue color, which goes perfectly with the accent color in butterfly. The ghastcrown matches both that and sanddollar, and all the browns are really complementary.  This is another subtley-dressed dragon that I feel is totally complete.
Eydis * (she has already blessed my Augury) - She's just so pretty with all the hues of purple and yellow. The spectral fuchsia, clawtips and sylvan pieces match beautifully with the accent color in her butterfly; her bandana seems sparkly just like her glimmer and matches both the banner and cane top in color; and the crystal gene accentuates the glowing light pieces. Plus her entire page is gorgeous. I love so many of her adoptable pieces especially the sphinx, succulent and bonsai planter, and her headshot!

Saronai 102 - Poison/toxin is one of my favorite gene sets lately, and teal is my favorite color, so y'know, that's awesome. AND you're covered in cats? Yes!

Aeridryn 59 - White and ice-blue go so well together! I love the browns brought in by toxin and how they match all their accessories. You definitely look very ready to adventure there. Plus, more cats!

Autumn * - Absolutely gorgeous! All the autumn shades are beautiful together. Gold glimmer goes perfectly with the accents in butterfly. That skin is exquisite; the red on the edges of all the feathers looks like embers and that plus the jewelry in the skin match the clawtips. The woodmask with the plumed headdress on top of it is *chefskiss*, and the wing silks are lovely too.

Seanchaidh 144 - Playing up the gold in the skin with the comet and sylvan wings and the black in pharaoh with all the onxy pieces was a great choice. I can barely tell the nebula starsilks are there; they match so well. Also, I'm now obsessed with sylvan lattice on f-pose Imps now.

Andradite * or 125 - Jade capsule with that accent is freaking gorgeous, and the layered wing silks are perfect. I couldn't even find the starsilk scarf - it is covering that upper portion of capsule so well that I actually assumed it was glimmer at first. And the spirit jug is just such a fun and playful item.

Wyndaria 64 - Wow! The muted colors here are fabulous. Steel crystal has a beautiful blue color, which goes perfectly with the accent color in butterfly. The ghastcrown matches both that and sanddollar, and all the browns are really complementary.  This is another subtley-dressed dragon that I feel is totally complete.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
I have given likes to your entire Show Case tab! Seriously, I love all your dragons in general. If only mobile + my joints weren’t such a pain, I would go through your entire lair in one sitting. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79535797][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/795358/79535797_350.png[/img][/url] Mithras is gorgeous. Something about that blue-green primary with those soft yellows of ivory just work really, really well for them. And that accent and apparel combo? It’s beautiful and fitting, and elaborate without being cluttered. Gorgeous kid you’ve got there. Also, Fren’s name is too cute for words. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76987877][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/769879/76987877_350.png[/img][/url] Okay, so, Jewelry Box Faes are one of my all-time favorite subspecies, and little Topaz is a gorgeous member of these guys. I had no idea Grapefruit Facet was such a gorgeous color? Seriously, it looks beautiful on zir, especially when paired with the light silver. And zir eyes are just perfect on zir, as is zir apparel. Very minimalistic, which is honestly my favorite way to do outfits. I also love the thought that ze’s possibly in love with Eltheya (who is also gorgeous btw). [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80716367][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/807164/80716367_350.png[/img][/url] Ianuaria, why are you so pretty? Seriously, I love silvery-whites paired with soft yellows. And they manage the look wonderfully. And then the accent (Raphael!) and the light blue from the rings just tie together their look. And once again, your minimalistic way of creating outfits is just amazing. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72333334][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/723334/72333334_350.png[/img][/url] Okay wow, Galaxie is another gorgeous JBF kiddo. I love Lapis when done well, and in xyr case it was done very well. I especially love the darkness of xyr obsidian. And xyr [i]apparel[/i]. One of these days I’m going to stop fawning over good minimalism, but that day is not today. Seriously, I adore the matchiness of the Horizon Starsilk stuff. And all the golds and yellows, and even the yellow-green of that Diaphanous Sylvan Twist is just *chef’s kiss* Such a great dragon you’ve got there. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72279963][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/722800/72279963_350.png[/img][/url] Looks like I’ve already booped Bijoux! I want to boop xem again, xe’s so great. Normally I’m not huge on Fuchsia, but when paired with obsidian, especially with the gorgeous colors of Facet, it looks absolutely amazing on xem. And once again, your ability to layer on apparel without overwhelming the dragon is just amazing.
I have given likes to your entire Show Case tab! Seriously, I love all your dragons in general. If only mobile + my joints weren’t such a pain, I would go through your entire lair in one sitting.

79535797_350.png
Mithras is gorgeous. Something about that blue-green primary with those soft yellows of ivory just work really, really well for them. And that accent and apparel combo? It’s beautiful and fitting, and elaborate without being cluttered. Gorgeous kid you’ve got there.

Also, Fren’s name is too cute for words.

76987877_350.png
Okay, so, Jewelry Box Faes are one of my all-time favorite subspecies, and little Topaz is a gorgeous member of these guys. I had no idea Grapefruit Facet was such a gorgeous color? Seriously, it looks beautiful on zir, especially when paired with the light silver. And zir eyes are just perfect on zir, as is zir apparel. Very minimalistic, which is honestly my favorite way to do outfits. I also love the thought that ze’s possibly in love with Eltheya (who is also gorgeous btw).

80716367_350.png
Ianuaria, why are you so pretty? Seriously, I love silvery-whites paired with soft yellows. And they manage the look wonderfully. And then the accent (Raphael!) and the light blue from the rings just tie together their look. And once again, your minimalistic way of creating outfits is just amazing.

72333334_350.png
Okay wow, Galaxie is another gorgeous JBF kiddo. I love Lapis when done well, and in xyr case it was done very well. I especially love the darkness of xyr obsidian. And xyr apparel. One of these days I’m going to stop fawning over good minimalism, but that day is not today. Seriously, I adore the matchiness of the Horizon Starsilk stuff. And all the golds and yellows, and even the yellow-green of that Diaphanous Sylvan Twist is just *chef’s kiss* Such a great dragon you’ve got there.

72279963_350.png
Looks like I’ve already booped Bijoux! I want to boop xem again, xe’s so great. Normally I’m not huge on Fuchsia, but when paired with obsidian, especially with the gorgeous colors of Facet, it looks absolutely amazing on xem. And once again, your ability to layer on apparel without overwhelming the dragon is just amazing.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26