Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Concluded Birthday Raffle - Prize Tiem!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26
Bump + 2 dragons were moved yesterday from Subspecies tab to Showcase.
Bump + 2 dragons were moved yesterday from Subspecies tab to Showcase.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Hi! I wasn't planning to enter the raffle but I did want to compliment the 3 I starred. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79193855][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/791939/79193855_350.png[/img][/url] #32 on Requiem. She made me look twice because of Thistle flair and how it works with the veined. I have no veined dragons because I didn't know how to use it, and she sports it well! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2187691][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/21877/2187691_350.png[/img][/url] #67 on Sylvadrien. Great assortment of genes/skin, gives him a dark and mystical look. I like that you gave him Winter Wind without making him look too busy. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73841810][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/738419/73841810_350.png[/img][/url] #54 on Theophrastus. I'm a fan of copper's secondary blue tones, and matching it up with Robin is beautiful. You don't have to pick one of mine since this is a bit informal, but if you want to look, they're on either my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/86529/1845297?name=&type=undefined]coliseum page[/url] or the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/86529]main tab of my hibernal den[/url].
Hi!

I wasn't planning to enter the raffle but I did want to compliment the 3 I starred.

79193855_350.png

#32 on Requiem. She made me look twice because of Thistle flair and how it works with the veined. I have no veined dragons because I didn't know how to use it, and she sports it well!

2187691_350.png

#67 on Sylvadrien. Great assortment of genes/skin, gives him a dark and mystical look. I like that you gave him Winter Wind without making him look too busy.

73841810_350.png

#54 on Theophrastus. I'm a fan of copper's secondary blue tones, and matching it up with Robin is beautiful.

You don't have to pick one of mine since this is a bit informal, but if you want to look, they're on either my coliseum page or the main tab of my hibernal den.
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
I've finished up the Subspecies, Limited Edition, Miscellaneous, and Ancients groups--all tabs included [emoji=undertide happy size=1] I'm planning to wrap up the Fandragons then cycle back for some compliments. There are so many beautiful kiddoes in here that I want to make sure I'm being judicious in the* number I pick! Thanks again for the contest. I'm so happy to have been introduced to your lair! It's been delightful seeing all your hard work! (Edit for typo dangit! Sorry about that.)
I've finished up the Subspecies, Limited Edition, Miscellaneous, and Ancients groups--all tabs included

I'm planning to wrap up the Fandragons then cycle back for some compliments. There are so many beautiful kiddoes in here that I want to make sure I'm being judicious in the* number I pick!

Thanks again for the contest. I'm so happy to have been introduced to your lair! It's been delightful seeing all your hard work!

(Edit for typo dangit! Sorry about that.)
p31Fcqo.png
Update: Fandragons complete! I also saw Eidolon and Spectra were moved to Showcase, so I looped back to give them a like :) A couple of particular favorites: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42569600][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/425697/42569600_350.png[/img][/url] Luminarys is just stunning. I think copper is underused and underrated and he's a beautiful argument for that. I love his apparel, too. There's a lot of it, but it's not busy at all, accenting his accent and his Bee in a natural way. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39222611][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/392227/39222611_350.png[/img][/url] What a perfect ice dragon! Even if they weren't named Shiva I'd have known who he was between the skin and the background. I really like the use of the arcane aura, too, to add to the mystic feeling! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58128229][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/581283/58128229_350.png[/img][/url] I've always had a soft spot for Banescales. Angry chicken? Yes, please! That skin is absolutely stunning, too, and really conveys a sense of a ferocious desert guardian.
Update: Fandragons complete! I also saw Eidolon and Spectra were moved to Showcase, so I looped back to give them a like :)

A couple of particular favorites:

42569600_350.png

Luminarys is just stunning. I think copper is underused and underrated and he's a beautiful argument for that. I love his apparel, too. There's a lot of it, but it's not busy at all, accenting his accent and his Bee in a natural way.

39222611_350.png

What a perfect ice dragon! Even if they weren't named Shiva I'd have known who he was between the skin and the background. I really like the use of the arcane aura, too, to add to the mystic feeling!

58128229_350.png

I've always had a soft spot for Banescales. Angry chicken? Yes, please! That skin is absolutely stunning, too, and really conveys a sense of a ferocious desert guardian.
p31Fcqo.png
I am so behind lol

The two moved to showcase:

Eidolon 49 - The perfect halloween dragon! 'Haunted' is a perfect descriptor for his variety of JBF, and I didn't even notice he wasn't onyx until I read his bio. The sylvan pieces used here are wonderful, bringing more orange to the otherwise darker primary areas. I never would have thought to pick twilight sylvan for the wings but it works, and I'm a sucker for orange and purple so the nebula starsilks are great too.

Spectra 48 - Wow, another JBF that is just stunning. The blues brought in by eldritch alloy go beautifully with the learned sage set and her eyes. Most surprising is the indigo harvest tail twist which has a sheen to it that goes really well with both crystal and alloy. Everytime I see one of your f-pose Faes, I'm reminded that I want one myself to take advantage of the tricks I've seen in your costuming, most especially the sylvan lattice on the wings.

resuming center grove page 1:

Parthenia 107 - Of course your pan dragon gets a like from me! I like the idea of muted pan colors. The almost white underbelly really helps balance the quantity of each color, and I almost never use thylacine though I do love how well it distributes the yellow aspect of the flag across the whole dragon here. I always like your multi-halos and using all three here seems fitting. I also enjoy the mage's socks and gloves and horizon starsilks as complements to the dragons colors.

Aria 52 - Wow that skin! Pairing it with leaf secondary and matching wind eyes was a perfect choice. The peridot flourish set is even better here because it incorporates both green and gold onto an otherwise moon-colored part of her. The crimson fillet on her head is perfect for the same reason, and this is the most perfect application of bewitching bangles with all of those colors matching the skin perfectly. I also can't believe how well the spring carousel saddle works here. You are always very good at bringing elements together that are from different sets and thinking outside the box.

Celestiana 89 - One of my progens ended up being a scatter project too - and she probably isn't done. Great job sticking with it; that color combination is incredible. That skin looks great on top of constellation and I love that its translucent.

Zaniah * - Gold and purple is another one of my weaknesses. They are seriously made for that accent; the color choice are perfect and it feels like their amethyst starmap is just continuing out onto their wing. Flaxen bee looks so so good with the accent too, and all the jewelry goes well with gold runes or the tones in flaxen bee.

Wisteria 85 - You know how much I love purple and veilspun. All of her colors are so good; even the branches part of the branches gene has the right purple, and the flower part matched her eyes. That full scene art of hers is just *chefskiss*.

Yulania 176 - You did a great job making that accent. It matches her perfectly. Her wind eyes are very fitting. I love all of her art, especially the chibi one and the fact that you did a lore workshop with her!

Dhanya 27

Abhaya 31 - Another variety of JBF! The 'gold' and ruby really pop against each other. The starsilks and sylvan pieces are expertly matched, and the flowerfall is a nice touch.
I am so behind lol

The two moved to showcase:

Eidolon 49 - The perfect halloween dragon! 'Haunted' is a perfect descriptor for his variety of JBF, and I didn't even notice he wasn't onyx until I read his bio. The sylvan pieces used here are wonderful, bringing more orange to the otherwise darker primary areas. I never would have thought to pick twilight sylvan for the wings but it works, and I'm a sucker for orange and purple so the nebula starsilks are great too.

Spectra 48 - Wow, another JBF that is just stunning. The blues brought in by eldritch alloy go beautifully with the learned sage set and her eyes. Most surprising is the indigo harvest tail twist which has a sheen to it that goes really well with both crystal and alloy. Everytime I see one of your f-pose Faes, I'm reminded that I want one myself to take advantage of the tricks I've seen in your costuming, most especially the sylvan lattice on the wings.

resuming center grove page 1:

Parthenia 107 - Of course your pan dragon gets a like from me! I like the idea of muted pan colors. The almost white underbelly really helps balance the quantity of each color, and I almost never use thylacine though I do love how well it distributes the yellow aspect of the flag across the whole dragon here. I always like your multi-halos and using all three here seems fitting. I also enjoy the mage's socks and gloves and horizon starsilks as complements to the dragons colors.

Aria 52 - Wow that skin! Pairing it with leaf secondary and matching wind eyes was a perfect choice. The peridot flourish set is even better here because it incorporates both green and gold onto an otherwise moon-colored part of her. The crimson fillet on her head is perfect for the same reason, and this is the most perfect application of bewitching bangles with all of those colors matching the skin perfectly. I also can't believe how well the spring carousel saddle works here. You are always very good at bringing elements together that are from different sets and thinking outside the box.

Celestiana 89 - One of my progens ended up being a scatter project too - and she probably isn't done. Great job sticking with it; that color combination is incredible. That skin looks great on top of constellation and I love that its translucent.

Zaniah * - Gold and purple is another one of my weaknesses. They are seriously made for that accent; the color choice are perfect and it feels like their amethyst starmap is just continuing out onto their wing. Flaxen bee looks so so good with the accent too, and all the jewelry goes well with gold runes or the tones in flaxen bee.

Wisteria 85 - You know how much I love purple and veilspun. All of her colors are so good; even the branches part of the branches gene has the right purple, and the flower part matched her eyes. That full scene art of hers is just *chefskiss*.

Yulania 176 - You did a great job making that accent. It matches her perfectly. Her wind eyes are very fitting. I love all of her art, especially the chibi one and the fact that you did a lore workshop with her!

Dhanya 27

Abhaya 31 - Another variety of JBF! The 'gold' and ruby really pop against each other. The starsilks and sylvan pieces are expertly matched, and the flowerfall is a nice touch.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
Liked all dragons in the Subspecies and Limited Edition tabs (106 total) And for my favorite from each tab: Samael is an incredible shadow rep! All the apparel, genes, familiar, all of them match so well to create a lovely spiral. I almost thought he had a skin for a moment with how well the apparel matched. :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37004572][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/370046/37004572_350.png[/img][/url] Ithildin looks absolutely beautiful! Even as an arcane dragon, his apparel and skin really bring out that blue color. His scene also looks really pretty with his outfit, making it look like he's actually in the scene rather than just being put in front of it. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36279018][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/362791/36279018_350.png[/img][/url]
Liked all dragons in the Subspecies and Limited Edition tabs (106 total)

And for my favorite from each tab:
Samael is an incredible shadow rep! All the apparel, genes, familiar, all of them match so well to create a lovely spiral. I almost thought he had a skin for a moment with how well the apparel matched. :D
37004572_350.png

Ithildin looks absolutely beautiful! Even as an arcane dragon, his apparel and skin really bring out that blue color. His scene also looks really pretty with his outfit, making it look like he's actually in the scene rather than just being put in front of it.
36279018_350.png
OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png

Ah, two new in the Showcase! Liked them both, Eidolon before, and Spectra now!

Visited the Center Grove today. Of the 44 there, I found 17 new to Like, and visited 22 before, based on the extra shiny stars they have!

I couldn't leave without a shoutout to two in particular:

Lulah really caught my eye with her unusual but pleasing color combo! The Grove Sylvan pieces are a great match with her tert - and I do love a good Glimmer! I don't see Jupe/ Sat so much, but they definitely lend her a wild, fey look, coupled with the interesting layering of other apparel items. She looks like a spirit among the leaves.

The other is Kaijonai, who seems rightfully popular! I look at them and think I shouldn't find them so appealing with those muted shades, but I do indeed, very much! The way their Ivory Flair picks up their other colors is wonderful! The comet is a perfect match as well, and the way it transforms that pearl is astonishing! I also like how their Lace and jewelry go together texturally.
Ah, two new in the Showcase! Liked them both, Eidolon before, and Spectra now!

Visited the Center Grove today. Of the 44 there, I found 17 new to Like, and visited 22 before, based on the extra shiny stars they have!

I couldn't leave without a shoutout to two in particular:

Lulah really caught my eye with her unusual but pleasing color combo! The Grove Sylvan pieces are a great match with her tert - and I do love a good Glimmer! I don't see Jupe/ Sat so much, but they definitely lend her a wild, fey look, coupled with the interesting layering of other apparel items. She looks like a spirit among the leaves.

The other is Kaijonai, who seems rightfully popular! I look at them and think I shouldn't find them so appealing with those muted shades, but I do indeed, very much! The way their Ivory Flair picks up their other colors is wonderful! The comet is a perfect match as well, and the way it transforms that pearl is astonishing! I also like how their Lace and jewelry go together texturally.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Moksha 21
Artha 20
Dharma 21
Kama 21

Jaisudha * - One of my favorites. Underappreciated genes used perfectly, and I love the pop of color lightning multigaze gives.
...I apparently already have a comment listed on zirs page xD

center grove page 1 completed

Diem 161 - pretty color palette
Ulaigh 98 - perfect jewelry to accent the shiny runes and give a moonlight effect
Selphina 25 - I really like the primal banner. that cloak clasp <3

Peridot 111 - Another favorite, the yellows and greens are beautiful, especially the nature vibes of woodbasket and plumes.

Lulah * - Purple and teal are my favorite colors. Pistachio glimmer is beautiful and goes well with all the sylvan pieces. The dark faerie wings are awesome - I dont think I've seen them before. I'm definitely getting dryad/fae vibes.

Alasgida 81 - Definite shadow dancer vibes. The helpful wood set is really pretty here, and shadow shimmer is gorgeous.

Tiandath 71
Khaytier 69 - I love the gloomwillow guide so much, and his colors are just beautiful.

Vexi 43 - Dark sclera was a great choice here. I love that he's all black and the eyes informed the choice of jewelry colors. I definitely get 'energetic dancer' here, especially with the dynamic nature of the attendant rings. He's simple and elegant.

Bren 20 - I really like that the light emblem sits perfectly on his hind cover

Zarya 86 - Beautiful colors. That skin is perfect for a water dragon (both water flight and 'of the sea' lore-wise). Layering the water emblem over the arcane one to create a pink border and more contrast was genius. The blue clawtips are really rocking here too.

Evaressiel 65 - pretty!

page 2 completed!

Kaijonai * - Unsurprisingly, I've already starred this lovely babe. They have a great balance of purple and gold, and I'm really loving the dynamic swirls of bolder. Of course, the celestial attendant and the haunting amber pieces are excellent.

Joules *
Solvi * That skin is epic and very striking against the black. Definitely a flame rep.

Nova *
Reaper *
Sylvadrien 69 - Beautiful base for that skin; those colors are stunning. I love the icicles on the wing and the fact that their primal eyes just meld straight into the winter wind item.
Ujvari 78 - Waterfall skin and capsule both add to the water rep look.
Exu 50 - This dragon is stunning to begin with and the skin goes so perfectly with her. Red butterfly and the red accessories was a great addition. The way the colors are balanced throughout the dragon image is fantastic.

Moksha 21
Artha 20
Dharma 21
Kama 21

Jaisudha * - One of my favorites. Underappreciated genes used perfectly, and I love the pop of color lightning multigaze gives.
...I apparently already have a comment listed on zirs page xD

center grove page 1 completed

Diem 161 - pretty color palette
Ulaigh 98 - perfect jewelry to accent the shiny runes and give a moonlight effect
Selphina 25 - I really like the primal banner. that cloak clasp <3

Peridot 111 - Another favorite, the yellows and greens are beautiful, especially the nature vibes of woodbasket and plumes.

Lulah * - Purple and teal are my favorite colors. Pistachio glimmer is beautiful and goes well with all the sylvan pieces. The dark faerie wings are awesome - I dont think I've seen them before. I'm definitely getting dryad/fae vibes.

Alasgida 81 - Definite shadow dancer vibes. The helpful wood set is really pretty here, and shadow shimmer is gorgeous.

Tiandath 71
Khaytier 69 - I love the gloomwillow guide so much, and his colors are just beautiful.

Vexi 43 - Dark sclera was a great choice here. I love that he's all black and the eyes informed the choice of jewelry colors. I definitely get 'energetic dancer' here, especially with the dynamic nature of the attendant rings. He's simple and elegant.

Bren 20 - I really like that the light emblem sits perfectly on his hind cover

Zarya 86 - Beautiful colors. That skin is perfect for a water dragon (both water flight and 'of the sea' lore-wise). Layering the water emblem over the arcane one to create a pink border and more contrast was genius. The blue clawtips are really rocking here too.

Evaressiel 65 - pretty!

page 2 completed!

Kaijonai * - Unsurprisingly, I've already starred this lovely babe. They have a great balance of purple and gold, and I'm really loving the dynamic swirls of bolder. Of course, the celestial attendant and the haunting amber pieces are excellent.

Joules *
Solvi * That skin is epic and very striking against the black. Definitely a flame rep.

Nova *
Reaper *
Sylvadrien 69 - Beautiful base for that skin; those colors are stunning. I love the icicles on the wing and the fact that their primal eyes just meld straight into the winter wind item.
Ujvari 78 - Waterfall skin and capsule both add to the water rep look.
Exu 50 - This dragon is stunning to begin with and the skin goes so perfectly with her. Red butterfly and the red accessories was a great addition. The way the colors are balanced throughout the dragon image is fantastic.

Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
I went though all 333 (well technically +1 but I just super loved a project you have going lol)

A few comments on my favourite of your babs, while trying not to list EVERY Veil you have. Apologies if I mis-gendered any.

Eadaoin is a stunner, possibly the brightest, shiniest dragon I've ever seen. I LOVE a dragon that seems to glow like the sun and I love those touches of Aqua burning through the firey colours without cooling the warmth.

Cadence is like a sunset. Purple dragons are a superior kind to my mind, and I adore the swirling of purple to pink on them. The skin just really makes them beautifully decorated, and they give me such an air of wisdom and kindness. I would go see them for healing anytime.

Ferian is also a gorgeous Veil. I love how the touches of teal and gold on their skin reflects and blends so well with their copper colouring. I also love the way the glowing eye blends into those copper-green accents on them. They look so mystical.

Parthenia, because who doesn't love a pride dragon? The colours are gorgeous on her, and I love the way they have all the pan coloured halos just for the heck of it. I also appreciate the 80ies leg-warmer vibe of their chosen peony mage clothes.

Zaniah, again, purple is the best. And purple and gold?? Amazing. I would quote Prince's song Purple and Gold here, but they seem to fit every lyric and that would be a cheating kind of comment.

Wisteria is beautiful. She looks tranquil, she embodies my favourite trees/flowers. I would want to sit with her for hours and brush her hair. She might be my favourite of your dragons.

Starshine is really gorgeous, I love how you might not nessessarily think that colour combo works, but wow. It works. I really love their colourful wings bursting out like a rainbow from their orange body.

Lehua is a little charcoal ember given life. She feels very sassy to me, and I love everything about her.

Zephyra is such a gorgeous working of spearmint! I love how their zir skin works with their colouring, and the little touches of yellow from the skink and spinner. They look so tranquil

Snowsong is wonderful. I love her dark body and then white wings and accent. She really feels like a blizzard or snowstorm. She's making me want an Imperial!

Ossuary looks adorable, which I'm sorry to say because its clearly a very spooky lil derg. I just love the golden hue of all those eyes against the dark skin. And of course, the cute permababy pose. Its waiting for some mischief, I can tell.

Jaldhar has such beaitiful soothing colours! I love the subtle accent on his wings, and how much he looks like a perfect sky.

Phrae, I mean who doesn't love a baby coatl? Especially when they're so eye-burny that they came with glowing eyes.

Niamh is another gorgeous permababy! I love the angler gene on them, it looks so nicely balanced with their little baby glowing body. I would love to play with this little arcane princess.

Belenos is another Veil who is just stunning enough to stop me in my tracks. Love the triple royal combination with the chosen accent skin. So magical looking.

Roziel is another stunner. I love the colour gradient from zir primary to zir tert. It just works so well and gives zie a really lovely gothic look.

Maidasu I have to pick as a favourite, because I am a sucker for flecks and I LOVE the idea of zie shaking off zir gold flakes and showing their Christmasy colours underneath. I bet zie flies around and sprinkles eveyrthing with gold flecks.

Pixie made me realise that robin tert with banana looks AMAZING. I really love this little colourful dragon, the colours are as soft and welcoming as xyr fur looks.

Minthe Oh no. I love them. The way their greens mix with whites to make such a cool meadow look, and then the touches of pink on their pawpads and flowers. I adore this beautiful cool meadow dragon.

Ithir looks like a calico cat, and I am entirely for that. I had no idea that such gorgeous colour combinations could be made from metals.

Pinky and Brain have to be mentioned because firstly, they are perfect and I cracked up. Secondly, dragon mice??? I love them. Best idea.

(((( Pipsissewa is again a perfectly purple Veil. I really like the way the skin works with their colours, picking in these crystal blues which work really nicely with the touch of blue in thier colouring. ( I realise they are a project and don't count, but I loved them and wanted you to know) ))))
I went though all 333 (well technically +1 but I just super loved a project you have going lol)

A few comments on my favourite of your babs, while trying not to list EVERY Veil you have. Apologies if I mis-gendered any.

Eadaoin is a stunner, possibly the brightest, shiniest dragon I've ever seen. I LOVE a dragon that seems to glow like the sun and I love those touches of Aqua burning through the firey colours without cooling the warmth.

Cadence is like a sunset. Purple dragons are a superior kind to my mind, and I adore the swirling of purple to pink on them. The skin just really makes them beautifully decorated, and they give me such an air of wisdom and kindness. I would go see them for healing anytime.

Ferian is also a gorgeous Veil. I love how the touches of teal and gold on their skin reflects and blends so well with their copper colouring. I also love the way the glowing eye blends into those copper-green accents on them. They look so mystical.

Parthenia, because who doesn't love a pride dragon? The colours are gorgeous on her, and I love the way they have all the pan coloured halos just for the heck of it. I also appreciate the 80ies leg-warmer vibe of their chosen peony mage clothes.

Zaniah, again, purple is the best. And purple and gold?? Amazing. I would quote Prince's song Purple and Gold here, but they seem to fit every lyric and that would be a cheating kind of comment.

Wisteria is beautiful. She looks tranquil, she embodies my favourite trees/flowers. I would want to sit with her for hours and brush her hair. She might be my favourite of your dragons.

Starshine is really gorgeous, I love how you might not nessessarily think that colour combo works, but wow. It works. I really love their colourful wings bursting out like a rainbow from their orange body.

Lehua is a little charcoal ember given life. She feels very sassy to me, and I love everything about her.

Zephyra is such a gorgeous working of spearmint! I love how their zir skin works with their colouring, and the little touches of yellow from the skink and spinner. They look so tranquil

Snowsong is wonderful. I love her dark body and then white wings and accent. She really feels like a blizzard or snowstorm. She's making me want an Imperial!

Ossuary looks adorable, which I'm sorry to say because its clearly a very spooky lil derg. I just love the golden hue of all those eyes against the dark skin. And of course, the cute permababy pose. Its waiting for some mischief, I can tell.

Jaldhar has such beaitiful soothing colours! I love the subtle accent on his wings, and how much he looks like a perfect sky.

Phrae, I mean who doesn't love a baby coatl? Especially when they're so eye-burny that they came with glowing eyes.

Niamh is another gorgeous permababy! I love the angler gene on them, it looks so nicely balanced with their little baby glowing body. I would love to play with this little arcane princess.

Belenos is another Veil who is just stunning enough to stop me in my tracks. Love the triple royal combination with the chosen accent skin. So magical looking.

Roziel is another stunner. I love the colour gradient from zir primary to zir tert. It just works so well and gives zie a really lovely gothic look.

Maidasu I have to pick as a favourite, because I am a sucker for flecks and I LOVE the idea of zie shaking off zir gold flakes and showing their Christmasy colours underneath. I bet zie flies around and sprinkles eveyrthing with gold flecks.

Pixie made me realise that robin tert with banana looks AMAZING. I really love this little colourful dragon, the colours are as soft and welcoming as xyr fur looks.

Minthe Oh no. I love them. The way their greens mix with whites to make such a cool meadow look, and then the touches of pink on their pawpads and flowers. I adore this beautiful cool meadow dragon.

Ithir looks like a calico cat, and I am entirely for that. I had no idea that such gorgeous colour combinations could be made from metals.

Pinky and Brain have to be mentioned because firstly, they are perfect and I cracked up. Secondly, dragon mice??? I love them. Best idea.

(((( Pipsissewa is again a perfectly purple Veil. I really like the way the skin works with their colours, picking in these crystal blues which work really nicely with the touch of blue in thier colouring. ( I realise they are a project and don't count, but I loved them and wanted you to know) ))))
j1xElnv.png
nKImE1S.png oSZeGPX.png
[columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9147150][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/91472/9147150.png[/img][/url][nextcol] - [b]Zaida[/b] - [emoji=star size=1] - [b]36[/b][nextcol][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79535797][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/795358/79535797.png[/img][/url][nextcol] - [b]Mithras[/b] - [emoji=star size=1] - [b]57[/b][nextcol][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82504973][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/825050/82504973.png[/img][/url][nextcol] - [b]Celesta[/b] - [emoji=star size=1] - [b]47[/b][nextcol][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19937152][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/199372/19937152.png[/img][/url][nextcol] - [b]Imbri[/b] - [emoji=star size=1] - [b]50[/b][nextcol][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38060910][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/380610/38060910.png[/img][/url][nextcol] - [b]Ehrendil[/b] - [emoji=star size=1] - [b]115[/b][nextcol][/columns] ----- I had already visited your lair a few times before in the past and given a star to some of em! I did not count my old given stars towards the raffle this time. But these 5 are new stars from me! Here's something I wanna say about them: [b]Zaida[/b] - They're really good looking NoN Elder! I like the accent they have in use. It works nicely with their Genetics and colours. The Soap Gene is my new favorite tertiary. And it works so nicely on Zaida. Everything works so well together with the overall colour scheme from the genetics, apparel and accent! [b]Mithras[/b] - That skin... That skin! Oooo! It plays a huge role in their whole appearance. It's a gorgeous skin but so is the Dragon under it! The Skin on top of the Mint coloured Starmap is like literally made for it! Perfect! Add all the matchy apparel to really put a cherry on top. Especially the Celestial Attendant. That's the cherry! It really completes this Sunlight Spirit theme. [b]Celesta[/b] - Yoo! A Sugar Plum Fairy! They're so pretty! It's somewhat rare to see fairy themed dragons actually. That's why I like Celesta a lot. Again, the Accent plays a huge role here IMO. It's so glistering and thus completing the fairy theme. And! Oh! Not to mention the actual fairies flying around them! The Pixie Procession is so perfect for this theme! And it also matches the accent colour nicely! [b]Imbri [/b]- I've seen a lot of Witch/Shaman/Mage/Alchemist/Etc themed dragons in this game. But somehow Imbri just manages to really shine through from all the others I've seen. And I might know a reason why that is... It's the Accent! For me, personally, I always tend to look how the Accent/Skin plays the role in a Dragon's theme and overall outfit. And in Imbri's case, it's a foregone conclusion that it gets 100 points from me. Where do I even start? Like seriously. It is like putting the last piece of a 2000 piece puzzle in place, thus completing the game. Everything here is in its rightful place. The colour scheme, accent, apparel, genetics, choice of dragon breed and even the scene! Imbri is like a full course meal of your favorite food! That's pretty much the only way I can describe and explain how much I love this Dragon. [b]Ehrendil[/b] - I love his name! It has that "ancient" or "elven"/"druidic" vibe to it. It's a perfect name for his theme! I just love to say his name out loud. It feels so mythical and majestic to say it! Anyway! Back to his theme! I love Druids and everything related to that. Ehrendil manages to complete that fantasy perfectly with his outfit. The Antlers and a lot of natural resources he carries are nice! The Woodland Vest is an item I see really rarely. Almost no one uses it. It's perfect for him!
9147150.png - Zaida - - 36
79535797.png - Mithras - - 57
82504973.png - Celesta - - 47
19937152.png - Imbri - - 50
38060910.png - Ehrendil - - 115

I had already visited your lair a few times before in the past and given a star to some of em! I did not count my old given stars towards the raffle this time.
But these 5 are new stars from me!

Here's something I wanna say about them:

Zaida - They're really good looking NoN Elder! I like the accent they have in use. It works nicely with their Genetics and colours. The Soap Gene is my new favorite tertiary. And it works so nicely on Zaida. Everything works so well together with the overall colour scheme from the genetics, apparel and accent!

Mithras - That skin... That skin! Oooo! It plays a huge role in their whole appearance. It's a gorgeous skin but so is the Dragon under it! The Skin on top of the Mint coloured Starmap is like literally made for it! Perfect!
Add all the matchy apparel to really put a cherry on top. Especially the Celestial Attendant. That's the cherry! It really completes this Sunlight Spirit theme.

Celesta - Yoo! A Sugar Plum Fairy! They're so pretty! It's somewhat rare to see fairy themed dragons actually. That's why I like Celesta a lot. Again, the Accent plays a huge role here IMO. It's so glistering and thus completing the fairy theme. And! Oh! Not to mention the actual fairies flying around them! The Pixie Procession is so perfect for this theme! And it also matches the accent colour nicely!

Imbri - I've seen a lot of Witch/Shaman/Mage/Alchemist/Etc themed dragons in this game. But somehow Imbri just manages to really shine through from all the others I've seen. And I might know a reason why that is... It's the Accent! For me, personally, I always tend to look how the Accent/Skin plays the role in a Dragon's theme and overall outfit. And in Imbri's case, it's a foregone conclusion that it gets 100 points from me. Where do I even start? Like seriously. It is like putting the last piece of a 2000 piece puzzle in place, thus completing the game. Everything here is in its rightful place. The colour scheme, accent, apparel, genetics, choice of dragon breed and even the scene!
Imbri is like a full course meal of your favorite food!
That's pretty much the only way I can describe and explain how much I love this Dragon.

Ehrendil - I love his name! It has that "ancient" or "elven"/"druidic" vibe to it. It's a perfect name for his theme! I just love to say his name out loud. It feels so mythical and majestic to say it!
Anyway! Back to his theme! I love Druids and everything related to that. Ehrendil manages to complete that fantasy perfectly with his outfit. The Antlers and a lot of natural resources he carries are nice! The Woodland Vest is an item I see really rarely. Almost no one uses it. It's perfect for him!
(Remind me to actually put a good signature here someday kthxbye~)
| 30 | M | He/Him | Finnish | Furry | Digimon | Pokémon | Anime |
I have way too many Dragons... Feel free to check em out :p
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26