Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] CLOSED - Round 2 Drawn!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
[center][size=6][emoji=lightning rune size=1][b][u]Alec's Giga Raffle[/u][/b][emoji=lightning rune size=1][/size][/center] [center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3188985/1#post_3188985]TOP [/url]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3188985/1#post_52824207]PRIZES[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3188985/1#post_52824514]TICKETS[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3188985/1#post_52824665]PINGS[/url][/size][/center] Hello! It's been a long time (and I haven't been as active on here due to real life stuff), but the time has come again for another giant raffle! The point of this raffle is that [b]anyone[/b] can join, and you can send in [b]junk[/b] for tickets! That's right, you can send me your unwanted items and win big! Here's the pitch: with NOTN coming up, people will likely be spending a LOT of time in the coliseum (or maybe you've been in the coli a lot getting ready), which means your hoard is / likely will be cluttered with a lot of useless items. Now instead of just hoardsellng them, you can trade them in here for tickets for the chance to win some high value prizes! [center][b][u]RULES[/u][/b][/center] [LIST=1] [*]The raffle will run from now until [b]23:59 server time on 12/31/2022[/b]. I don't always login everyday, but regardless the raffle will continue! [*]Tickets are [b]non-refundable[/b] unless the raffle is cancelled for some reason. [*]Send me items/currency for tickets through [b]PM[/b] or [b]1-way CR[/b]. (Please note that if you send a CR and you sell or trade any of the items you've sent, I won't be able to accept the CR!) [*]I will update the ticket counts as I get through them [*]Winners will be chosen using a RNG. If you don't claim your prize space within 48 hours a new winner will be drawn to take your place. [*]You can only win once (other than the most tickets prize, you can win that in addition to a prize from the drawing) [*]Please don't ping me, I'm subbed to this thread [*]If you have any questions about the raffle or how many tickets something is worth, please post in the thread or send me a message! [*]Be nice! (I've never had an issue with anyone during my raffles, but you never know.) [/LIST]
Alec's Giga Raffle

Hello! It's been a long time (and I haven't been as active on here due to real life stuff), but the time has come again for another giant raffle! The point of this raffle is that anyone can join, and you can send in junk for tickets! That's right, you can send me your unwanted items and win big!

Here's the pitch: with NOTN coming up, people will likely be spending a LOT of time in the coliseum (or maybe you've been in the coli a lot getting ready), which means your hoard is / likely will be cluttered with a lot of useless items. Now instead of just hoardsellng them, you can trade them in here for tickets for the chance to win some high value prizes!

RULES
  1. The raffle will run from now until 23:59 server time on 12/31/2022. I don't always login everyday, but regardless the raffle will continue!
  2. Tickets are non-refundable unless the raffle is cancelled for some reason.
  3. Send me items/currency for tickets through PM or 1-way CR. (Please note that if you send a CR and you sell or trade any of the items you've sent, I won't be able to accept the CR!)
  4. I will update the ticket counts as I get through them
  5. Winners will be chosen using a RNG. If you don't claim your prize space within 48 hours a new winner will be drawn to take your place.
  6. You can only win once (other than the most tickets prize, you can win that in addition to a prize from the drawing)
  7. Please don't ping me, I'm subbed to this thread
  8. If you have any questions about the raffle or how many tickets something is worth, please post in the thread or send me a message!
  9. Be nice! (I've never had an issue with anyone during my raffles, but you never know.)
FU9jwFZ.jpg
[center][b][u][size=6]PRIZES[/size][/u][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3188985/1#post_3188985]TOP [/url]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3188985/1#post_52824207]PRIZES[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3188985/1#post_52824514]TICKETS[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3188985/1#post_52824665]PINGS[/url] [size=2] To hopefully encourage people to send all of their junk to me, the most coveted Wildclaw Scroll prize will go to the person with the most tickets! There are also a few unlockable prizes, and if a lot of people join, I'll add more less expensive prices so that we'll have more winners![/size][/center] Claimed! Any gem gene! You pick :-) Claimed! Any dragon on the AH worth up to 500g/kt Claimed![emoji=gem size=1][emoji=gem size=1]1,000g[emoji=gem size=1][emoji=gem size=1] Claimed![item=Clanbound Breed Change: Undertide] + any treasure undertide gene! Claimed![item=gilded decorative chest]x15 Claimed![item=unhatched nocturne egg]x6 Claimed![item=Tri-color scatterscroll] Claimed![item=Scroll of eternal youth] Claimed![item=vial of naivety] Claimed![item=vial of glowing sight] Claimed! 1 of any type of egg - you pick! Claimed![item=Malachite Gladekeeper][item=Larimar Tidelord][item=Fluorite Windsinger][item=Agate Shadowbinder][item=Cerussite Icewarden][item=Sandstone Stormcatcher][item=Marble Lightweaver][item=Cinnabar Plaguebringer][item=Porphyry Flamecaller][item=Chalcedony Arcanist][item=Granite Earthshaker] Claimed![item=iron treasure chest]x30 Claimed![item=Crackling Leo][item=Voltvolley Implements][item=Powered Implants][item=Trailing Storm][item=Lightning Aura] Claimed![item=Accent: Heritage of Suns][item=Light's Charm][item=Lustrous Mantle][item=Gilded Compass][item=Light Aura] Claimed![item=Standard of the Icewarden][item=Glacierguard Platemail][item=Glitterfreeze Halo][item=Accent: Frozemaling] Claimed![item=prismatic token][item=prismatic token][item=prismatic token] [quote=WINNER: DuskofDawn12][item=Breed change: wildclaw][/quote]
PRIZES
TOP | PRIZES | TICKETS | PINGS

To hopefully encourage people to send all of their junk to me, the most coveted Wildclaw Scroll prize will go to the person with the most tickets! There are also a few unlockable prizes, and if a lot of people join, I'll add more less expensive prices so that we'll have more winners!

Claimed! Any gem gene! You pick :-)

Claimed! Any dragon on the AH worth up to 500g/kt

Claimed!1,000g

Claimed! Clanbound Breed Change: Undertide
+ any treasure undertide gene!

Claimed! Gilded Decorative Chest x15

Claimed! Unhatched Nocturne Egg x6

Claimed! Tri-Color Scatterscroll

Claimed! Scroll of Eternal Youth

Claimed! Vial of Naivety

Claimed! Vial of Glowing Sight

Claimed! 1 of any type of egg - you pick!

Claimed! Malachite Gladekeeper Larimar Tidelord Fluorite Windsinger Agate Shadowbinder Cerussite Icewarden Sandstone Stormcatcher Marble Lightweaver Cinnabar Plaguebringer Porphyry Flamecaller Chalcedony Arcanist Granite Earthshaker

Claimed! Iron Treasure Chest x30

Claimed! Crackling Leo Voltvolley Implements Powered Implants Trailing Storm Lightning Aura

Claimed! Accent: Heritage of Suns Light's Charm Lustrous Mantle Gilded Compass Light Aura

Claimed! Standard of the Icewarden Glacierguard Platemail Glitterfreeze Halo Accent: Frozemaling

Claimed! Prismatic Token Prismatic Token Prismatic Token
WINNER: DuskofDawn12 wrote:
Breed Change: Wildclaw
FU9jwFZ.jpg
[center][u][b][size=6]TICKETS[/size][/b][/u] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3188985/1#post_3188985]TOP [/url]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3188985/1#post_52824207]PRIZES[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3188985/1#post_52824514]TICKETS[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3188985/1#post_52824665]PINGS[/url][/size] In general, 1 ticket = 100t. The ticket values below will be based on this rate! Please note that for bulk amounts of food/materials/other, I will round up from 5+ and round down for >5. Here's the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sjCT7uYRRJ21tupsP28D1r-p8k9AChzeHC7PDP_s3IE/edit?usp=sharing]Spreadsheet[/url][/center] Current Highest Ticket Amount: 23,811 Total Tickets: 150563 [u][b]Free Tickets[/b][/u] >You can earn 5 free tickets by leaving a like on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71595642][u]Ghogdael[/u][/url] my clan leader. Then post in this thread which # like you were to claim your tickets! (can only be claimed once, obvs) [b][u]Currency[/u][/b] Although you can send in all kinds of stuff for the raffle, if you’d like, you can also buy tickets! [b]1g or 1,000t = 10 tickets[/b]. I am [b]not[/b] accepting fest currency for this raffle. [b][u]Items[/u][/b] For items that fall under food, material, battle and other (that aren’t listed below), the ticket amounts depend on the item’s [b]hoardsell value[/b]. For example, if you send me [item=nightwing bat] x 99, the total hoardsell value would be 1,980, which would round up to 20 tickets! [color=red]new![/color]For the rest of the raffle during NOTN, all NOTN drops (food/materials/specialty/other) will be worth 2x their hoardsell value! (note- I will not be accepting items that are worth 0t, like Warrior Way items) [u][b]Fodder Apparel / Familiars[/b][/u] Any familiars or apparel sent in are worth 10 tickets! [b][u]Battle[/u][/b] All misc. battle stones will be worth their hoardsell value in tickets. i.e a stone worth 500t would be 5 tickets! [b][u]Specialty[/u][/b] I will accept scenes/fodder banescale and gaoler genes for their hoardsell value's worth of tickets. If you have regular genes/breed change scrolls that you want to trade in, I will accept them at their Marketplace value's worth of tickets (normal price, not with dom discount). So, if you sent in [item=breed change: guardian], that's worth 50kt in the marketplace, or 500 tickets! [u][b]Chest[/b][/u] Any chest dropped in the coli/broken bottles/chests gathered from digging etc = 5 tickets! Any coli skin chests = 10 tix [item=broken bone bottle] = 2 tix [item=rusted treasure chest] = 10 tix [item=strange chest] = [b]200[/b] tix [color=red]new![/color] [item=iron treasure chest] = 100 tix [item=gilded decorative chest] = 300 tix [b]NEW[/b]Any festival skin chest = 50tix [u][b]Eggs[/b][/u] I doubt people want to part with eggs, but if you're looking for some more tickets, they'll be worth a whole bunch! [item=unhatched nocturne egg] = 2.5k tickets [item=unhatched lightning egg] (any element) = 3k tickets
TICKETS

In general, 1 ticket = 100t. The ticket values below will be based on this rate! Please note that for bulk amounts of food/materials/other, I will round up from 5+ and round down for >5.

Here's the Spreadsheet

Current Highest Ticket Amount: 23,811
Total Tickets: 150563

Free Tickets

>You can earn 5 free tickets by leaving a like on Ghogdael my clan leader. Then post in this thread which # like you were to claim your tickets! (can only be claimed once, obvs)

Currency

Although you can send in all kinds of stuff for the raffle, if you’d like, you can also buy tickets! 1g or 1,000t = 10 tickets. I am not accepting fest currency for this raffle.

Items

For items that fall under food, material, battle and other (that aren’t listed below), the ticket amounts depend on the item’s hoardsell value.

For example, if you send me Nightwing Bat x 99, the total hoardsell value would be 1,980, which would round up to 20 tickets!

new!For the rest of the raffle during NOTN, all NOTN drops (food/materials/specialty/other) will be worth 2x their hoardsell value!

(note- I will not be accepting items that are worth 0t, like Warrior Way items)

Fodder Apparel / Familiars

Any familiars or apparel sent in are worth 10 tickets!

Battle

All misc. battle stones will be worth their hoardsell value in tickets. i.e a stone worth 500t would be 5 tickets!

Specialty

I will accept scenes/fodder banescale and gaoler genes for their hoardsell value's worth of tickets. If you have regular genes/breed change scrolls that you want to trade in, I will accept them at their Marketplace value's worth of tickets (normal price, not with dom discount).

So, if you sent in Breed Change: Guardian , that's worth 50kt in the marketplace, or 500 tickets!

Chest

Any chest dropped in the coli/broken bottles/chests gathered from digging etc = 5 tickets!
Any coli skin chests = 10 tix
Broken Bone Bottle = 2 tix
Rusted Treasure Chest = 10 tix
Strange Chest = 200 tix new!
Iron Treasure Chest = 100 tix
Gilded Decorative Chest = 300 tix
NEWAny festival skin chest = 50tix

Eggs

I doubt people want to part with eggs, but if you're looking for some more tickets, they'll be worth a whole bunch!

Unhatched Nocturne Egg = 2.5k tickets
Unhatched Lightning Egg (any element) = 3k tickets
FU9jwFZ.jpg
Pinglist

All Ticket Holders: @/Tigerstar54 @/MikuKitty @/Schellis @/SairentoTsuki @/chinapiggy @/RadiantAura @/PeridotsFoot @/ZenithDreams @/Juanita @/cookiecrumbles @/MisaoMirror @/RustyDragon @/ACOTARDEN @/KiliaKit @/EmberH @/pghbekka @/Echoleaf123 @/Doozie @/Megafauna @/Nightmarewolf952 @/Lykantos @/leotheloafus

Prize Updates: @/cookiecrumbles @/MangoDeRainWonk @/jeymeskeley @/Lykantos @/SilentWanderer @/WingsOfFireSlays @/DragonEnjoyer25 @/SleepyTiefling @/EarthPuppies

Winners: @/ThDragonSquirrel @/DragonEnjoyer25 @/Haventown @/WingsOfFireSlays @/MangoDeRainWonk

If you would like to be pinged for prize updates, please let me know when you send in items for tickets!
Pinglist

All Ticket Holders: @/Tigerstar54 @/MikuKitty @/Schellis @/SairentoTsuki @/chinapiggy @/RadiantAura @/PeridotsFoot @/ZenithDreams @/Juanita @/cookiecrumbles @/MisaoMirror @/RustyDragon @/ACOTARDEN @/KiliaKit @/EmberH @/pghbekka @/Echoleaf123 @/Doozie @/Megafauna @/Nightmarewolf952 @/Lykantos @/leotheloafus

Prize Updates: @/cookiecrumbles @/MangoDeRainWonk @/jeymeskeley @/Lykantos @/SilentWanderer @/WingsOfFireSlays @/DragonEnjoyer25 @/SleepyTiefling @/EarthPuppies

Winners: @/ThDragonSquirrel @/DragonEnjoyer25 @/Haventown @/WingsOfFireSlays @/MangoDeRainWonk

If you would like to be pinged for prize updates, please let me know when you send in items for tickets!
FU9jwFZ.jpg
Okay, I think we're all good. The raffle is now officially open! Send me your garbage [emoji=mirror love size=1]
Okay, I think we're all good. The raffle is now officially open! Send me your garbage
FU9jwFZ.jpg
@Apetras #2 like on Ghogdael! (5 tickets) Ping me for the winner
@Apetras #2 like on Ghogdael! (5 tickets) Ping me for the winner
OY2CZgk.png
@Apetras sending 2 stacks of Insects! Each food will be 2 food points

How many tickets would that be? Can you allow bumping?

(I don't know how many tickets yet)
@Apetras sending 2 stacks of Insects! Each food will be 2 food points

How many tickets would that be? Can you allow bumping?

(I don't know how many tickets yet)
OY2CZgk.png
@Tigerstar54 got you down! You have 41 tickets
@Tigerstar54 got you down! You have 41 tickets
FU9jwFZ.jpg
#3 to like Ghodael

Sending 47 broken bottle bones ( 94 tix)

And a bunch of familiars!
#3 to like Ghodael

Sending 47 broken bottle bones ( 94 tix)

And a bunch of familiars!
Art ShopHatcheryIMG_0807.gif
Like #4 on Ghogdael! Also sending 1kt for 10 tickets :D
Like #4 on Ghogdael! Also sending 1kt for 10 tickets :D
OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25