Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29
hello - would i be able to ask who commissioned the skin ? i absolutely adore it and would like to inquiry the commissioner for a trade.

however - i understand if this is not possible. thank you for your time!
hello - would i be able to ask who commissioned the skin ? i absolutely adore it and would like to inquiry the commissioner for a trade.

however - i understand if this is not possible. thank you for your time!
May I please get a PA for Kerberos? I’m also interested in Duisternis when it gets reprinted. Thanks!
May I please get a PA for Kerberos? I’m also interested in Duisternis when it gets reprinted. Thanks!
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
Do you have any remaining copies of Kerberos or Belofte? If so, can you send a PA?
Do you have any remaining copies of Kerberos or Belofte? If so, can you send a PA?
could i get a PA for Follower please? i have the other 2 of the series but missed this color aaa
ty in advance!
could i get a PA for Follower please? i have the other 2 of the series but missed this color aaa
ty in advance!
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
I just wanted to say that I am the proud owner of 29 of your skins/accents, and I love every one of them. If you by any chance have a pinglist for reprints or when you make any new ones, may I be added to it, please?
I just wanted to say that I am the proud owner of 29 of your skins/accents, and I love every one of them. If you by any chance have a pinglist for reprints or when you make any new ones, may I be added to it, please?
7d96ebw.gif
Could I get a PA for Sagte Dans? :D
Could I get a PA for Sagte Dans? :D
[center]Hi! Just popping in to say that your art is really cool, I really admire all your skins!! The detail is amazing. I unfortunately don't own any of your UMAs (yet...) but I would like to share Justice who wears one of your festival skins!! (I discovered your skins a few weeks ago and they are SO nice to look through it heals my heart <3) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82657184][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/826572/82657184_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Hi! Just popping in to say that your art is really cool, I really admire all your skins!! The detail is amazing. I unfortunately don't own any of your UMAs (yet...) but I would like to share Justice who wears one of your festival skins!! (I discovered your skins a few weeks ago and they are SO nice to look through it heals my heart <3)

82657184_350.png

KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

I would love to catch slots for [item=Skin: Gazed] [item=Skin: mind made up] [item=Skin: Deimos] [item= Skin: Phobos] and [item=Skin: Lente] :D
I would love to catch slots for Skin: Gazed Skin: mind made up Skin: Deimos Skin: Phobos and Skin: Lente :D
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
signed up for slots on somer and lente ; hope i did it right i dont really do doc sign ups too often!

i would also really love to request reprints of once found and once forgotten <3
signed up for slots on somer and lente ; hope i did it right i dont really do doc sign ups too often!

i would also really love to request reprints of once found and once forgotten <3
Playlist Curation Service
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
May I get PA for the M IMP Skin: Kerberos and Skin: Phobos?
May I get PA for the M IMP Skin: Kerberos and Skin: Phobos?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29