Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sidya's Adopts [Mushroom time!]
1 2
[center] [size=7][b][i]~Sidya's Adopts welcome!~[/i][/b][/size] FR Time +9 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Shop Status: [b]OPEN[/b]/ [s]CLOSED[/s] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, my dears! [s]I don't know what I'm doing but[/s] you can call me Sidya or Kagerou! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]Rules and Info first![/b] 1. Send payment only after I've agreed to take your order, please! Payments upfront through CR or PM( PM me if you want to pay with USD) Treasure ratio is 1[emoji=gem size=1] : 1000[emoji=treasure size=1] USD slots will always get top priority If you can't afford an adopt, we can get along with items from my wishlist. You can find it in my dragons bio [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5690471]Sakit [/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5690470]Nosteri[/url] 2. If you claim a slot, you have to post your refs/describe within 24hrs, or I will give your slot to the next person who wants it. 3. Do not remove my signature from the images. I can make them smaller and more inconspicuous if needed. Do not re-post my artwork without my premission. Don't edit my artwork! I've put hard work to do it for YOU. 4. Please credit me when using these adopts. A link back to this shop is preferred! 5. For the time being, only limited adoptables will show up, then I will add some more permanently, I swear! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]SLOTS[/b] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Quick peak on my new auction adopt - Mushroom Witch! [url=https://i.imgur.com/GcN6wS5.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/GcN6wS5.png[/img][/url] If someone is intrested, please let me know! [/center]

~Sidya's Adopts welcome!~
FR Time +9

Shop Status: OPEN/ CLOSED

Hello, my dears! I don't know what I'm doing but you can call me Sidya or Kagerou!

Rules and Info first!

1. Send payment only after I've agreed to take your order, please!
Payments upfront through CR or PM( PM me if you want to pay with USD)
Treasure ratio is 1 : 1000
USD slots will always get top priority
If you can't afford an adopt, we can get along with items from my wishlist. You can find it in my dragons bio Sakit and
Nosteri

2. If you claim a slot, you have to post your refs/describe within 24hrs, or I will give your slot to the next person who wants it.

3. Do not remove my signature from the images. I can make them smaller and more inconspicuous if needed. Do not re-post my artwork without my premission. Don't edit my artwork! I've put hard work to do it for YOU.

4. Please credit me when using these adopts. A link back to this shop is preferred!

5. For the time being, only limited adoptables will show up, then I will add some more permanently, I swear!

SLOTS

Quick peak on my new auction adopt - Mushroom Witch!

GcN6wS5.png

If someone is intrested, please let me know!

mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
[center] [b]Available Adoptables:[/b] [size=5] [b]Chonky mushroom![/b] [/size] The price per mushroom is 150g/kt, included are free add-ons of your choice! [img]https://i.imgur.com/j0gkaby.png[/img] [b]Primary - [color=blue]Blue[/color] Secondary - [color=orange]Orange[/color] Teritary - [color=green]Green[/color][/b] [size=5] [b] Add-ons: [/b] [/size] For now, three additions are available: [img]https://i.imgur.com/vW7bBWr.png[/img] It's possible to completely change the color of the accessories! [size=5] [b] Apparel/accent/skin: [/b] [/size] It's also possible to sponsor apparel/accent/skin if you wish. Then I will personally choose the amount to be paid. For apparel - from 200g/kt to 500g/kt, and accent/skin from 500g/kt upwards [b]Sponsored apparel:[/b] [item=Simple Gold Wing Bangles] [b]Sponsored accent/skin:[/b] [item=Skin: Curse of the Cyclone] [size=5] [b] Available Genes [/b] [/size] Crossed genes are already sponsored! This means that they are already completely free and you don't have to pay anything extra for them :D Next to each gene is a price that shows how much you have to pay to put it up for adopt. [columns][center][quote=Primary genes] [columns] [LIST] [*]Bar [*][s]Basic[/s] [*]Boulder [*]Cherub [*]Clown [*]Crystal [*]Fade [*]Falcon [*]Flaunt [*]Giraffe [*]Ground [*]Iridescent [*]Jaguar [*]Jupiter [*]Laced [*]Leopard [*]Lionfish [*]Metallic [*]Mosaic [*]Petals [*]Pharaoh [*][s]Piebald[/s] [*]Pinstripe [*]Poison [*]Python [*]Ribbon [*]Ripple [*]Savannah [*]Skink [*]Slime [*]Speckle [*]Starmap [*]Stitched [*]Tapir [*]Tiger [*]Vipera [*]Wasp [/LIST] [nextcol] [nextcol] [LIST] [*]50g [*]Free [*]100g [*]80g [*]50g [*]200g [*]50g [*]80g [*]150g [*]80g [*]50g [*]20g [*]80g [*]80g [*]80g [*]80g [*]50g [*]100g [*]80g [*]150g [*]100g [*] Free [*]50g [*]50g [*]80g [*]50g [*]50g [*]80g [*]50g [*]80g [*]50g [*]150g [*]150g [*]50g [*]50g [*]50g [*]150g [/LIST] [/columns][/quote] [nextcol] [columns][center] [quote=Secondary genes] [columns] [LIST] [*]Alloy [*][s]Basic[/s] [*]Bee [*]Blend [*]Breakup [*]Butterfly [*]Clouded [*]Constellation [*]Current [*]Daub [*]Edged [*]Eel [*]EyeSpots [*]Facet [*]Fissure [*]Flair [*]Freckle [*]Hex [*]Hypnotic [*]Marbled [*]Morph [*]Myrid [*]Noxtide [*][s]Paint[/s] [*]Patchwork [*]Peregrine [*]Rosette [*]Safari [*]Sarcophagus [*]Saturn [*]Seraph [*]Shimmer [*]Sludge [*]Spinner [*]Striation [*]Stripes [*]Toxin [*]Trail [/LIST] [nextcol] [LIST] [*]100g [*]Free [*]150g [*]50g [*]80g [*]150g [*]80g [*]150g [*]50g [*]50g [*]80g [*]50g [*]50g [*]200g [*]50g [*]150g [*]50g [*]80g [*]80g [*]80g [*]80g [*]80g [*]50g [*]Free [*]150g [*]80g [*]80g [*]80g [*]100g [*]50g [*]50g [*]20g [*]80g [*]50g [*]50g [*]50g [*]50g [*]50g [/LIST] [/columns][/quote] [nextcol] [columns][center] [quote=Tertiary genes] [columns][LIST] [*][s]Basic[/s] [*]Capsule [*]Circuit [*]Contour [*]Crackle [*]Filigree [*]Firefly [*]Gembond [*]Ghost [*]Glimmer [*]Glowtail [*]Keel [*]Koi [*]Lace [*]Okapi [*]Opal [*]Peacock [*]Ringlets [*]Runes [*]Scales [*]Smirch [*]Smoke [*]Sparkle [*]Spines [*]Stained [*]Thylacine [*][s]Underbelly[/s] [*]Veined [/LIST] [nextcol] [LIST] [*]Free [*]100g [*]80g [*]20g [*]80g [*]200g [*]80g [*]100g [*]80g [*]50g [*]50g [*]80g [*]150g [*]150g [*]80g [*]150g [*]80g [*]100g [*]80g [*]100g [*]50g [*]50g [*]50g [*]50g [*]20g [*]80g [*]free [*]50g [/LIST][/quote][/columns]

Available Adoptables:

Chonky mushroom!

The price per mushroom is 150g/kt, included are free add-ons of your choice!

j0gkaby.png

Primary - Blue

Secondary - Orange

Teritary - Green

Add-ons:

For now, three additions are available:

vW7bBWr.png

It's possible to completely change the color of the accessories!

Apparel/accent/skin:

It's also possible to sponsor apparel/accent/skin if you wish. Then I will personally choose the amount to be paid. For apparel - from 200g/kt to 500g/kt, and accent/skin from 500g/kt upwards

Sponsored apparel:

Simple Gold Wing Bangles

Sponsored accent/skin:

Skin: Curse of the Cyclone

Available Genes

Crossed genes are already sponsored! This means that they are already completely free and you don't have to pay anything extra for them :D
Next to each gene is a price that shows how much you have to pay to put it up for adopt.

Primary genes wrote:
  • Bar
  • Basic
  • Boulder
  • Cherub
  • Clown
  • Crystal
  • Fade
  • Falcon
  • Flaunt
  • Giraffe
  • Ground
  • Iridescent
  • Jaguar
  • Jupiter
  • Laced
  • Leopard
  • Lionfish
  • Metallic
  • Mosaic
  • Petals
  • Pharaoh
  • Piebald
  • Pinstripe
  • Poison
  • Python
  • Ribbon
  • Ripple
  • Savannah
  • Skink
  • Slime
  • Speckle
  • Starmap
  • Stitched
  • Tapir
  • Tiger
  • Vipera
  • Wasp
  • 50g
  • Free
  • 100g
  • 80g
  • 50g
  • 200g
  • 50g
  • 80g
  • 150g
  • 80g
  • 50g
  • 20g
  • 80g
  • 80g
  • 80g
  • 80g
  • 50g
  • 100g
  • 80g
  • 150g
  • 100g
  • Free
  • 50g
  • 50g
  • 80g
  • 50g
  • 50g
  • 80g
  • 50g
  • 80g
  • 50g
  • 150g
  • 150g
  • 50g
  • 50g
  • 50g
  • 150g
Secondary genes wrote:
  • Alloy
  • Basic
  • Bee
  • Blend
  • Breakup
  • Butterfly
  • Clouded
  • Constellation
  • Current
  • Daub
  • Edged
  • Eel
  • EyeSpots
  • Facet
  • Fissure
  • Flair
  • Freckle
  • Hex
  • Hypnotic
  • Marbled
  • Morph
  • Myrid
  • Noxtide
  • Paint
  • Patchwork
  • Peregrine
  • Rosette
  • Safari
  • Sarcophagus
  • Saturn
  • Seraph
  • Shimmer
  • Sludge
  • Spinner
  • Striation
  • Stripes
  • Toxin
  • Trail
  • 100g
  • Free
  • 150g
  • 50g
  • 80g
  • 150g
  • 80g
  • 150g
  • 50g
  • 50g
  • 80g
  • 50g
  • 50g
  • 200g
  • 50g
  • 150g
  • 50g
  • 80g
  • 80g
  • 80g
  • 80g
  • 80g
  • 50g
  • Free
  • 150g
  • 80g
  • 80g
  • 80g
  • 100g
  • 50g
  • 50g
  • 20g
  • 80g
  • 50g
  • 50g
  • 50g
  • 50g
  • 50g

Tertiary genes wrote:
  • Basic
  • Capsule
  • Circuit
  • Contour
  • Crackle
  • Filigree
  • Firefly
  • Gembond
  • Ghost
  • Glimmer
  • Glowtail
  • Keel
  • Koi
  • Lace
  • Okapi
  • Opal
  • Peacock
  • Ringlets
  • Runes
  • Scales
  • Smirch
  • Smoke
  • Sparkle
  • Spines
  • Stained
  • Thylacine
  • Underbelly
  • Veined
  • Free
  • 100g
  • 80g
  • 20g
  • 80g
  • 200g
  • 80g
  • 100g
  • 80g
  • 50g
  • 50g
  • 80g
  • 150g
  • 150g
  • 80g
  • 150g
  • 80g
  • 100g
  • 80g
  • 100g
  • 50g
  • 50g
  • 50g
  • 50g
  • 20g
  • 80g
  • free
  • 50g
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png

ORDER FORM

Quote:
@Sidya
Name: your name
Dragon: pic or link
Add-ons: Frog/snail/grass
Sponsorng?: Accent/apparel/gene
Payment Type: USD/Treasure/Gems/Mixed

Each adopt is drawn as an empty base that will be the foundation for your dragon! I do my best to master each drawing!

ORDER FORM

Quote:
@Sidya
Name: your name
Dragon: pic or link
Add-ons: Frog/snail/grass
Sponsorng?: Accent/apparel/gene
Payment Type: USD/Treasure/Gems/Mixed

Each adopt is drawn as an empty base that will be the foundation for your dragon! I do my best to master each drawing!

mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
[center] [b]SPOTLIGHT TIME![/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wSKF92w.png[/img] [/center]

SPOTLIGHT TIME!

wSKF92w.png

mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
[center] [b]CHARACTER BIDDING:[/b] Here I will display characters that are intended for auction. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]A few quick rules:[/b] 1. If you want to participate in the auction please outbid the person who offered the most at the time and is ahead of you. Let that person know by tagging them at the time you outbid them in the auction. 2. You can buy the character right away for the full price, which will be quoted by me. However, if you do not pay for it within 24 hours it will be put back up for auction. 3. You can pay me with eggs, gems, treasure or USD. 4. I have the right to refuse to sell them if I think character was sold for too little price according to my work. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]CHARACTER FOR SALE: [/b] [color=green]Mushroom Witch[/color] WIP [url=https://i.imgur.com/GcN6wS5.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/GcN6wS5.png[/img][/url] [b]SB:[/b] [b]MI:[/b] [b]AB:[/b] [b]Opening pinglist:[/b] @/Kalciferous @/PastelThunder @/Cryptidove [/center]

CHARACTER BIDDING:

Here I will display characters that are intended for auction.

A few quick rules:

1. If you want to participate in the auction please outbid the person who offered the most at the time and is ahead of you. Let that person know by tagging them at the time you outbid them in the auction.

2. You can buy the character right away for the full price, which will be quoted by me. However, if you do not pay for it within 24 hours it will be put back up for auction.

3. You can pay me with eggs, gems, treasure or USD.

4. I have the right to refuse to sell them if I think character was sold for too little price according to my work.

CHARACTER FOR SALE: Mushroom Witch

WIP
GcN6wS5.png

SB:

MI:

AB:

Opening pinglist:

@/Kalciferous @/PastelThunder @/Cryptidove

mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png

PINGLIST

PINGLIST

mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png

-Reserved-

-Reserved-

mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png

Yeah, I'm open! Bump time!

Yeah, I'm open! Bump time!

mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
Bump
Bump
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
I’m very interested in the Mushroom Witch!
1) is there a set SB or do we just bid whatever?
2) is it being sold as-is or will it be colored?
@sidya
I’m very interested in the Mushroom Witch!
1) is there a set SB or do we just bid whatever?
2) is it being sold as-is or will it be colored?
@sidya
B4-D0-D321-6-C1-B-4-AB6-97-D3-A9421-A86-F48-B.png image.png unknown.png Art shop
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
1 2