Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most hated breed?
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
In general the most hated breed would definitely be between ridgebacks, tundras, and snappers, but in my personal opinion, I don't care much for spirals...
In general the most hated breed would definitely be between ridgebacks, tundras, and snappers, but in my personal opinion, I don't care much for spirals...
Wy0IOy1.png
dont like imperials
dont like imperials
Ridgebacks and faes all the way
Ridgebacks and faes all the way
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
Pearlcatchers and obelisks, for me. Pearlcatchers are too cutesy and have weird anatomy, obelisks are just too catlike.
Pearlcatchers and obelisks, for me. Pearlcatchers are too cutesy and have weird anatomy, obelisks are just too catlike.
There's a lot of breeds I don't care for. Snappers, Gaolers, Bogsneaks, and Nocturnes being at the bottom.

Nocturnes I think are my least favorite breed on the site. Especially the males. Their pose is just so...askew. And I know why there's so many on the AH when shopping for G1s but I just get so sick of seeing them.

Honorable mentions go to the male Pearlcatcher and Tundra poses.
There's a lot of breeds I don't care for. Snappers, Gaolers, Bogsneaks, and Nocturnes being at the bottom.

Nocturnes I think are my least favorite breed on the site. Especially the males. Their pose is just so...askew. And I know why there's so many on the AH when shopping for G1s but I just get so sick of seeing them.

Honorable mentions go to the male Pearlcatcher and Tundra poses.
wsC9LP4.jpg
im not a big fan of guardians. theyre too muscly? i dont like how the muscly bit of the wing transitions to the body its real weird looking when the primary/sec dont play nice, i think i would like them better if that part just wasnt there lol
dont like snappers a lot either but i think i like them more than the average player, like theyre goofy looking and thats what i love about them <3 i love tundras too i just wish their art was better bc the longer i look at it the worse it gets (as in, males having 3 legs, the toes etc)
im not a big fan of guardians. theyre too muscly? i dont like how the muscly bit of the wing transitions to the body its real weird looking when the primary/sec dont play nice, i think i would like them better if that part just wasnt there lol
dont like snappers a lot either but i think i like them more than the average player, like theyre goofy looking and thats what i love about them <3 i love tundras too i just wish their art was better bc the longer i look at it the worse it gets (as in, males having 3 legs, the toes etc)
P9aWhak.png
tyEuRXe.png
q3Me7tJ.png
GLMwkdE.png
JvUa9ma.png
....MY ADOPTS
unknown.png
Do not like Faes. There’s something creepy about their necks
Do not like Faes. There’s something creepy about their necks
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif