Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most hated breed?
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Faes, god. I despise them.
Faes, god. I despise them.
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω
Pearlcatchers. Guardians are powerful dragons. Imperials are elegant dragons. Ridgebacks are spiky dragons. Pearlcatchers are... just dragons? There's absolutely nothing striking or even interesting about them.
Pearlcatchers. Guardians are powerful dragons. Imperials are elegant dragons. Ridgebacks are spiky dragons. Pearlcatchers are... just dragons? There's absolutely nothing striking or even interesting about them.
I HATE male Snappers. They're not dragons, they're meatloaf.
I HATE male Snappers. They're not dragons, they're meatloaf.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
I agree with Light. Snapper males...ugh. You cannot make me like them, even if you brainwash me and insist they look good. Well, when they're babies, though, even Snapper males look cute.
I agree with Light. Snapper males...ugh. You cannot make me like them, even if you brainwash me and insist they look good. Well, when they're babies, though, even Snapper males look cute.
I'm selling Skink and Spinner gene scrolls below the LAH price. If you're interested, PM me.
I hate Fae's and Tundras SO MUCH.
They are both hideous breeds and I will NEVER own either of them.
I hate Fae's and Tundras SO MUCH.
They are both hideous breeds and I will NEVER own either of them.
thorns_by_northwyrm-db96un3.gif
I don't like tundras, ridgebacks, or snappers. I'd say I dislike ridgebacks the most though. So pointy!
I don't like tundras, ridgebacks, or snappers. I'd say I dislike ridgebacks the most though. So pointy!
ycSiwsB.png
I don't like faes.

Also not a fan of adult snappers, I love the babies tho.
I don't like faes.

Also not a fan of adult snappers, I love the babies tho.
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
Like most I'm not a fan of Ridgebacks and female Tundras.
I love Snappers though, I simply can't find a Snapper that's right for me! No one breeds them the way I like them!
Like most I'm not a fan of Ridgebacks and female Tundras.
I love Snappers though, I simply can't find a Snapper that's right for me! No one breeds them the way I like them!
dlx3JgZ.gif
I really don't like Guardians. I've never found one that I like even a little bit.
I really don't like Guardians. I've never found one that I like even a little bit.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
I don't really like Ridgebacks (although that may change if I'll find one that will appeal to me) and Mirrors... although I admit that some apparel looks godly on Mirrors. I'm not a fan of Snappers, but I admit that I prefer the female ones over the males.
I don't really like Ridgebacks (although that may change if I'll find one that will appeal to me) and Mirrors... although I admit that some apparel looks godly on Mirrors. I'm not a fan of Snappers, but I admit that I prefer the female ones over the males.
ZGOYCC6.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39