Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most hated breed?
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Male Snappers, Ridgebacks, not a fan of Tundras that much... I tolerate them at times but thats it, and same goes for Mirrors (Apparel looks really good on them for some reason so that's what made me like them more). Male Fae's also look strange to me :( I think I dislike Ridgebacks the most though
Male Snappers, Ridgebacks, not a fan of Tundras that much... I tolerate them at times but thats it, and same goes for Mirrors (Apparel looks really good on them for some reason so that's what made me like them more). Male Fae's also look strange to me :( I think I dislike Ridgebacks the most though
Bogsneaks, ugh. And every festival, there's like four bogsneak skins. Whyyyyyyy?
Bogsneaks, ugh. And every festival, there's like four bogsneak skins. Whyyyyyyy?
2mYW1Zy.png gdlsFvm.png Wj3N42A.png
Snappers, mirrors, tundras, male skydancers, male ridgebacks

Snappers are too big and bulky, mirrors seem kind of... plain?? I don't like tundras' faces and their fluff makes dressing them pretty hard, male skydancers have a flat face, boring pose, and also the corner of their wings are square. And I just don't like male ridgebacks' noses.

Snappers, mirrors, tundras, male skydancers, male ridgebacks

Snappers are too big and bulky, mirrors seem kind of... plain?? I don't like tundras' faces and their fluff makes dressing them pretty hard, male skydancers have a flat face, boring pose, and also the corner of their wings are square. And I just don't like male ridgebacks' noses.

Spr_4p_471_s.png +3 FR time

Ping me if you want me
to see your response
Between Bogsneaks and Tundras I probably dislike Tundras the most.

I don't hate the concept of a furry dragon at all. I just feel that the default poses don't really do them any justice.
I mean, when you go to the Trading Post Pinkerton and his sister are really appealing, but that's because they have a lot more life and personality to their pose.
Between Bogsneaks and Tundras I probably dislike Tundras the most.

I don't hate the concept of a furry dragon at all. I just feel that the default poses don't really do them any justice.
I mean, when you go to the Trading Post Pinkerton and his sister are really appealing, but that's because they have a lot more life and personality to their pose.
Mirrors, because they look like they would turn savage and attack you.
Even tho my progen is one, I want to change it.
Mirrors, because they look like they would turn savage and attack you.
Even tho my progen is one, I want to change it.
formally LCice/FR+3/He or Him | Please Ping Me
Space/Band/Video Game/WWII History Nerd
INFJ/Ace-Aro/Welcome to Messages
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png
"In theory, It should all work out fine in the end."
To be honest...I hate spirals. Absolutely loathe them.
Nocturnes are a close second.
To be honest...I hate spirals. Absolutely loathe them.
Nocturnes are a close second.
eWROVV6.png
Mirrors. I've never been able to keep a mirror... and I don't find them very attractive. :/
Mirrors. I've never been able to keep a mirror... and I don't find them very attractive. :/
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
Male ridgies (though I do have one I like) because, well, NOSE SPEAR. I like females though.
Almost all Faes, idk why.
Guardians and Nocturnes because they have stupid faces. (I know, silly reason, but just...they do!)
I also deeply dislike adult Skydancers, I don't know why, but their hatchlings are too adorable!

I LOVE Pearlcatchers, Tundras, and Imperials.
Male ridgies (though I do have one I like) because, well, NOSE SPEAR. I like females though.
Almost all Faes, idk why.
Guardians and Nocturnes because they have stupid faces. (I know, silly reason, but just...they do!)
I also deeply dislike adult Skydancers, I don't know why, but their hatchlings are too adorable!

I LOVE Pearlcatchers, Tundras, and Imperials.
MothOfTheMoon.png
Female bogsneaks because their necks are just really unappealing to look at.
Faes because I just don't like the proportions of their wings to their bodies and they're somewhat simple in design which makes them a bit too cute for my liking.
Female imps because I don't really like the way their art. It's too circular and take up too much space
Female ridgebacks because I don't like the posterior of their body since it just looks lope-sided to the left side.
Male snappers because their face is something I just can't take seriously at all since it's just so long and flat like a flipflop. Flipflop face.
Male tundras because their posterior looks uncomfortable and just isn't well-distributed so to me they look like could fall forward at any moment. Also tundras in general have too much fur on them and I just prefer my dragons with scales or feathers and not so dog-like in appearance.
Female bogsneaks because their necks are just really unappealing to look at.
Faes because I just don't like the proportions of their wings to their bodies and they're somewhat simple in design which makes them a bit too cute for my liking.
Female imps because I don't really like the way their art. It's too circular and take up too much space
Female ridgebacks because I don't like the posterior of their body since it just looks lope-sided to the left side.
Male snappers because their face is something I just can't take seriously at all since it's just so long and flat like a flipflop. Flipflop face.
Male tundras because their posterior looks uncomfortable and just isn't well-distributed so to me they look like could fall forward at any moment. Also tundras in general have too much fur on them and I just prefer my dragons with scales or feathers and not so dog-like in appearance.
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
Nocturnes in general are pretty gross to me, and looking at them is mildly unnerving. I wish I understood why, hah.

I don't really like Imperials, either - the male pose is far too boring and the female pose wears apparel in the worst possible way. I like all the other breeds about the same, but mirrors are (clearly) my favorite.
Nocturnes in general are pretty gross to me, and looking at them is mildly unnerving. I wish I understood why, hah.

I don't really like Imperials, either - the male pose is far too boring and the female pose wears apparel in the worst possible way. I like all the other breeds about the same, but mirrors are (clearly) my favorite.
NY105Sx.gif
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39