Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most hated breed?
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 38 39
Tundras are a least favorite, but I'll admit that some can be really pretty. Snappers are probably my most disliked breed because they look so toad-like and it seems like it would take them forever to get anywhere.
Tundras are a least favorite, but I'll admit that some can be really pretty. Snappers are probably my most disliked breed because they look so toad-like and it seems like it would take them forever to get anywhere.
The Empyreal Library
Tundras for the most part, they just don't feel "dragony" to me x_x
Tundras for the most part, they just don't feel "dragony" to me x_x
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@gaia

Necro, last post was April 2015.
@gaia

Necro, last post was April 2015.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="Quadruped" date=2016-11-06 19:29:59] Fae are.... ugly. They just don't look right. They don't have mouths, their hands are too pointy, their eyes too big, and they have far too many fins. [/quote] Yeah. this. Never had a Fae in my lair, never will.
Quadruped wrote on 2016-11-06:
Fae are.... ugly. They just don't look right. They don't have mouths, their hands are too pointy, their eyes too big, and they have far too many fins.
Yeah. this. Never had a Fae in my lair, never will.
gNi9LVf.png 9hqcHsy.png
J8zFKyY.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
............................................... ifIyPFY.pngndhVaSp.png
Pearlcatchers and spirals equally
Pearlcatchers and spirals equally
Coatls for me. The female pose looks so awkward and even the male one is kind of off-putting. Plus they're really hard to dress and nothing ends up looking right.
Coatls for me. The female pose looks so awkward and even the male one is kind of off-putting. Plus they're really hard to dress and nothing ends up looking right.
lil-guy.png
Snappers. Sorry. I don't like their structure. I have no snappers, and will never get one.
Snappers. Sorry. I don't like their structure. I have no snappers, and will never get one.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Hm, probably Snappers. I don't hate them, but I can't see myself having a permanent one in my lair.
Hm, probably Snappers. I don't hate them, but I can't see myself having a permanent one in my lair.
I don't see myself owning a Coatl or male Tundra ever, truth be told
I don't see myself owning a Coatl or male Tundra ever, truth be told
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
I don't think I hate any breed fully at this point, but I just really don't like male Snappers.
I don't think I hate any breed fully at this point, but I just really don't like male Snappers.
STW9f2s.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 38 39