Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most hated breed?
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Snappers and tundra. Snappers are just not dragon enough. They are drakes. Tundras have fur. Dragons don't have fur!!!!!!!!!
Snappers and tundra. Snappers are just not dragon enough. They are drakes. Tundras have fur. Dragons don't have fur!!!!!!!!!
I don't particularly hate any breed, but I do not like nocturnes.

It's the dewlaps.

There is just something eugh about them, if I keep one I have to cover it up

Edit: woh I did not realize at first but this is some serious thread necromancy
I don't particularly hate any breed, but I do not like nocturnes.

It's the dewlaps.

There is just something eugh about them, if I keep one I have to cover it up

Edit: woh I did not realize at first but this is some serious thread necromancy
ShlmoT6.png
Hey ya, my name is O'hare, and I like dragons, I play reference games a lot; I have fandragons in my Pili fandragons, and media archives tabs, if ya can, try to choose someone with a lower count. It's okay to pick from my hibden for forum games
So much hate for my favorite breed in this thread :( Good thing I love them enough to compensate.

I don’t actually hate any breeds, but I’m not too keen on veilspuns or imperials. I used to not really like nocturnes either, but then my first NotN hatch Eve won me over.
So much hate for my favorite breed in this thread :( Good thing I love them enough to compensate.

I don’t actually hate any breeds, but I’m not too keen on veilspuns or imperials. I used to not really like nocturnes either, but then my first NotN hatch Eve won me over.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
to all tundra haters, my condolences and get well soon
to all tundra haters, my condolences and get well soon
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
Bet 5¢ the top answers on this thread are gonna be Snappers, Tundras, and Ridgebacks.
Bet 5¢ the top answers on this thread are gonna be Snappers, Tundras, and Ridgebacks.
y5opRlk.gif
I hate Tundras just because I AM the problem. I am bad at geneing them.
I hate Tundras just because I AM the problem. I am bad at geneing them.
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
Veilspuns are definitely my least liked breed, and that’s probably surprising from a shadow flight member like me. Definitely sad that I will have to wait for another Shadow breed for a long time. Veilspuns doesn’t feel too fitting aside for Shadow’s aesthetics.
Veilspuns are definitely my least liked breed, and that’s probably surprising from a shadow flight member like me. Definitely sad that I will have to wait for another Shadow breed for a long time. Veilspuns doesn’t feel too fitting aside for Shadow’s aesthetics.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
[quote name="DarkVixen" date="2022-12-25 13:06:33" ] Veilspuns are definitely my least liked breed, and that’s probably surprising from a shadow flight member like me. Definitely sad that I will have to wait for another Shadow breed for a long time. Veilspuns doesn’t feel too fitting aside for Shadow’s aesthetics. [/quote] I forgot they existed. I don't own one.
DarkVixen wrote on 2022-12-25 13:06:33:

I forgot they existed. I don't own one.
IMG_3849.png
probably tundras oof
probably tundras oof
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Hey
Tundras, Ridgebacks and Banescales

For tundras, it's really WEIRD how at the beginning they were my favourites, but now i just can't stand them :(
And for the other two... too spiky ! Not my style
Tundras, Ridgebacks and Banescales

For tundras, it's really WEIRD how at the beginning they were my favourites, but now i just can't stand them :(
And for the other two... too spiky ! Not my style
4FoEmfRo_o.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39