Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2022
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
@Etheryn @Eversnow

Thank you so much for the art of Toby!!! Both of the pieces look AMAZING and I can't wait to put them in his bio!!!

@Etheryn @Eversnow

Thank you so much for the art of Toby!!! Both of the pieces look AMAZING and I can't wait to put them in his bio!!!

b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
[center]Ok, ok, ok. [i]Breathe Rayser, breathe[/i]. [i]* Inhale *[/i] [img]https://media0.giphy.com/media/SlOVZMmXpR67K/giphy.gif[/img][/center] @Match I don't even know where to start [emoji=coatl love size=1] Fufluns art is incredible! I love the composition, the colors and all the elements you've added to it! It's so colorful and full of so many details! TvT [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] And Ortensia?? Oh my Falmecaller, is that watercolor?? She's so beautiful! I love how you painted her, such lovely colors and the flower effects it's so natural and believable! [emoji=coatl star size=1] Thank you, thank you, thank you!! @Eversnow Oooh I remember you from last year! You did my lovely Perseverance and now Ortensia too! [emoji=coatl scared size=1] I really love how you draw people's dragons! It's such a cute and nice style and I love all the details you put in them! Thank you soso much!! <3 @Acopytopy D'awww thank you soso much! I really love how you drew my lovely Ortensia! [emoji=coatl love size=1] She loks so happy and with such bright colors! Lovely artwork! Thank you so much again! I really appreciate it!
Ok, ok, ok. Breathe Rayser, breathe. * Inhale *

giphy.gif

@Match
I don't even know where to start
Fufluns art is incredible! I love the composition, the colors and all the elements you've added to it! It's so colorful and full of so many details! TvT
And Ortensia?? Oh my Falmecaller, is that watercolor?? She's so beautiful! I love how you painted her, such lovely colors and the flower effects it's so natural and believable! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

@Eversnow
Oooh I remember you from last year! You did my lovely Perseverance and now Ortensia too! I really love how you draw people's dragons! It's such a cute and nice style and I love all the details you put in them! Thank you soso much!! <3

@Acopytopy
D'awww thank you soso much! I really love how you drew my lovely Ortensia! She loks so happy and with such bright colors! Lovely artwork! Thank you so much again! I really appreciate it!
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
Aw omg I got three pieces of art <3 I feel so lucky!! Thank you everyone ;A;

@Eversnow thank you I can’t believe you did it again!!! Nephy looks so cute in your style I love it tysm <33

@Match you made Chasm look so good wow!!! She looks great in your style, So Shaped, I love it!!!! Thank you!!! Her horns look so good :) I love this dino girl and you really did her justice \o/ tysm <333

@unck waaaah your drawing of nephrite is so good thank you!! I love the lighting it makes her look very Mysterious which she is so I approve a lot lol tysm!!!! <33

Hope everyone has a good holidays \o/
Aw omg I got three pieces of art <3 I feel so lucky!! Thank you everyone ;A;

@Eversnow thank you I can’t believe you did it again!!! Nephy looks so cute in your style I love it tysm <33

@Match you made Chasm look so good wow!!! She looks great in your style, So Shaped, I love it!!!! Thank you!!! Her horns look so good :) I love this dino girl and you really did her justice \o/ tysm <333

@unck waaaah your drawing of nephrite is so good thank you!! I love the lighting it makes her look very Mysterious which she is so I approve a lot lol tysm!!!! <33

Hope everyone has a good holidays \o/
image0.png
@match , @Eversnow, @Sanguinius
HOOOOOOLY CRAP THEY ALL LOOK SO GOOD!! Flapjack is so freaking CUTE, I love how Azazel is drawn, AND HOLY CRAP THAT PANCAKE IS S O G O O D!!!! I love it all so much!!! I'm!!! Wow!!!
@match , @Eversnow, @Sanguinius
HOOOOOOLY CRAP THEY ALL LOOK SO GOOD!! Flapjack is so freaking CUTE, I love how Azazel is drawn, AND HOLY CRAP THAT PANCAKE IS S O G O O D!!!! I love it all so much!!! I'm!!! Wow!!!
Untitled21_20210619092953.png
@bobafrappuccino oh my gosh BOBA!???! how freaking cool is it to be gifted by you after two years! i absolutely love the pieces you did of my stinky and reese, the soft chalky style of reese's piece is so so pleasing and the pose is phenomenal haha!!! and my gosh the FLAIR on stink's art is awesome, you went all out with the pose (and im still rolling over his little frog friend, that makes me so stinkin happy)

thank you so so much for doing these!!! im so thankful to be getting art from you again after what feels like an admittedly short couple of years, i hope the next one is nothing but kind to you!!

@eversnow AND YOU!! (pointing) you're so awesome for this wow, i really love the headshot of reese, the shading and colors are so well done and im holding it in my arms because it looks soft enough to do that! not to mention it looks like you drew for nearly everyone, and thats a real feat :D i hope the coming year is gentle to you, your art journey, and your wrists :') you deserve it!!

AND @.EVERYONE this was such an awesome year!!!!! thank all of yall for participating and SMASHING that record number of pieces, lets kick this years butt and pray it doesnt kick back harder!! goodnight again i am tired
@bobafrappuccino oh my gosh BOBA!???! how freaking cool is it to be gifted by you after two years! i absolutely love the pieces you did of my stinky and reese, the soft chalky style of reese's piece is so so pleasing and the pose is phenomenal haha!!! and my gosh the FLAIR on stink's art is awesome, you went all out with the pose (and im still rolling over his little frog friend, that makes me so stinkin happy)

thank you so so much for doing these!!! im so thankful to be getting art from you again after what feels like an admittedly short couple of years, i hope the next one is nothing but kind to you!!

@eversnow AND YOU!! (pointing) you're so awesome for this wow, i really love the headshot of reese, the shading and colors are so well done and im holding it in my arms because it looks soft enough to do that! not to mention it looks like you drew for nearly everyone, and thats a real feat :D i hope the coming year is gentle to you, your art journey, and your wrists :') you deserve it!!

AND @.EVERYONE this was such an awesome year!!!!! thank all of yall for participating and SMASHING that record number of pieces, lets kick this years butt and pray it doesnt kick back harder!! goodnight again i am tired
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@Eversnow Thanks so much for the art of Bella! She's so pretty and I love how you did her hair! <3 And her face is so pretty. It's amazing that you're able to draw something for everyone!

@Syrion I definitely remember your old username! I just don't remember what I comissioned. xD Thanks you for drawing both of my ladies! I really, really love the ice vs fire theme and the tattoo! <3 Love the way you drew the tattoo!
@Eversnow Thanks so much for the art of Bella! She's so pretty and I love how you did her hair! <3 And her face is so pretty. It's amazing that you're able to draw something for everyone!

@Syrion I definitely remember your old username! I just don't remember what I comissioned. xD Thanks you for drawing both of my ladies! I really, really love the ice vs fire theme and the tattoo! <3 Love the way you drew the tattoo!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@Lyka
Oh wow, this looks so good! I love how you did the lighting and background, as well as taking the time to draw him without the hood! Thank you so much ^^

@Acopytopy @Eversnow
And thank you both for taking the time to draw an extra piece for me! I love how stylish he looks in your styles!
@Lyka
Oh wow, this looks so good! I love how you did the lighting and background, as well as taking the time to draw him without the hood! Thank you so much ^^

@Acopytopy @Eversnow
And thank you both for taking the time to draw an extra piece for me! I love how stylish he looks in your styles!
vpK3i5m.png Mf8oDc5.png fC7kNsQ.png
Accent Shop
PWYW Doodle Shop
My Dragons Sales
Toyhouse
Artfight
Drawing all 177 XXXs
Oh wow so much incredible art!

@Yusaku Thank you so much for the gorgeous art of Lazarus and Juno! I love your elegant, ink-like art style, they look so fantastic! :D

@Acopytopy Thank you heaps for drawing Lazarus! The warm lighting in this art of him is really well done and looks amazing!

@Eversnow Orpheus looks so regal in this art, you've captured his vibes super well! Thanks so much!
Oh wow so much incredible art!

@Yusaku Thank you so much for the gorgeous art of Lazarus and Juno! I love your elegant, ink-like art style, they look so fantastic! :D

@Acopytopy Thank you heaps for drawing Lazarus! The warm lighting in this art of him is really well done and looks amazing!

@Eversnow Orpheus looks so regal in this art, you've captured his vibes super well! Thanks so much!
kjallabaiarmssig.png spiral_capricat.png
@sistersofmercy

YOOOO! Look at my boy! You drew him so well and you incorporated his lore into it! AAAAAA Thank you so much! He looks so powerful here. You did an excellent job!

@Eversnow
Omg you madlad you did it again! Did you draw every single person's dragons??? Thank you so much for all the extra drawing you did, and thank you for the art of my boy Alauram. He looks so soft and cute!
@sistersofmercy

YOOOO! Look at my boy! You drew him so well and you incorporated his lore into it! AAAAAA Thank you so much! He looks so powerful here. You did an excellent job!

@Eversnow
Omg you madlad you did it again! Did you draw every single person's dragons??? Thank you so much for all the extra drawing you did, and thank you for the art of my boy Alauram. He looks so soft and cute!
Hello
@Eversnow
fdhajklglhgljl you insane person I cannot believe you did this again
Thank you for the art of Karma (again)! You gave him such luscious locks that he is absolutely undeserving of, it's so very glorious aaa - and those eyes!!
Slapping that in his bio! It's actually so cool to see how your art style changes from year to year, ilusm

@/anonymous artist who drew Eosin: HOLY HECK THAT WAS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED TO WAKE UP TO I LOVE IT SO MUCH
i'm gonna scream b/c I can't properly credit you in their bio
You've managed to literally pull the image I have for them straight from my head and slapped it?? onto a canvas????
The details are absolutely decadent and I would eat this piece like a cake if I could- the red veins? The gLoW?? The BAcKGoUnD? I am dying in a corner
Thank you so much for this gift, it has absolutely made my holiday and I hope you also have a lovely holiday and new year!

@Eversnow
fdhajklglhgljl you insane person I cannot believe you did this again
Thank you for the art of Karma (again)! You gave him such luscious locks that he is absolutely undeserving of, it's so very glorious aaa - and those eyes!!
Slapping that in his bio! It's actually so cool to see how your art style changes from year to year, ilusm

@/anonymous artist who drew Eosin: HOLY HECK THAT WAS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED TO WAKE UP TO I LOVE IT SO MUCH
i'm gonna scream b/c I can't properly credit you in their bio
You've managed to literally pull the image I have for them straight from my head and slapped it?? onto a canvas????
The details are absolutely decadent and I would eat this piece like a cake if I could- the red veins? The gLoW?? The BAcKGoUnD? I am dying in a corner
Thank you so much for this gift, it has absolutely made my holiday and I hope you also have a lovely holiday and new year!

OWQcS2K.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15