Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | An Apology for Beastclans on the Rise
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 65 66
thank you for doing this, FR Team. It's really honorable to own up to your actions, and I appreciate you all keeping it up in order to let people know that mistakes were made and you all aren't afraid of mess-ups. It's truly admirable. thank you guys. [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
thank you for doing this, FR Team. It's really honorable to own up to your actions, and I appreciate you all keeping it up in order to let people know that mistakes were made and you all aren't afraid of mess-ups. It's truly admirable. thank you guys.
vvMbwxa.png
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/images/wiki/harpywiki.png[/img][/center] I just want to say I adore this art, it paints such a cozy and peaceful scene. Excellent update overall, thank you!
harpywiki.png

I just want to say I adore this art, it paints such a cozy and peaceful scene.

Excellent update overall, thank you!
a b o u t - h a t c h e r y
36vcrVo.png
I rent nests through the nest network.
I'm not a person of color, so it's not really my place to accept this apology. I will, however, say that although this is an apology long overdue.. It was incredibly well handled. Thank you for doing this.

(Also, the new familiars and scene are super pretty!)
I'm not a person of color, so it's not really my place to accept this apology. I will, however, say that although this is an apology long overdue.. It was incredibly well handled. Thank you for doing this.

(Also, the new familiars and scene are super pretty!)
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2022-12-14 11:51:06" ] [quote name="KallyPaige" date="2022-12-14 11:38:33" ] I think that the text on the dominance page should also be changed due to this too. It'd be cruel to call them hordes when we're supposed to view them as sentient and sapient peoples, rather than thoughtless monsters. Does that make sense? [/quote] @KallyPaige, another oversight, thank you for bringing it to our attention. We're logging these oversights (tooltips, Dominance page, etc) right now so we can update them at the same time. [/quote] Oh yay this is good to know!
Aequorin wrote on 2022-12-14 11:51:06:
KallyPaige wrote on 2022-12-14 11:38:33:
I think that the text on the dominance page should also be changed due to this too. It'd be cruel to call them hordes when we're supposed to view them as sentient and sapient peoples, rather than thoughtless monsters.
Does that make sense?

@KallyPaige, another oversight, thank you for bringing it to our attention. We're logging these oversights (tooltips, Dominance page, etc) right now so we can update them at the same time.

Oh yay this is good to know!
xxxxxxxxxxxx z7nuUUl.png
n e o c o r e s

PihiS2x.png XeKwmKw.png w3zytgg.png KhxNmWJ.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
rUoKR6y.png

5hF3FGk.png

coder | item
33337.png
Oh! I LOVE it! What a great and thoughtful way to expand on the lore.
Oh! I LOVE it! What a great and thoughtful way to expand on the lore.
─────▄───▄
─▄█▄─█▀█▀█─▄█▄
▀▀████▄█▄████▀▀
─────▀█▀█▀
The new scene is amazing! And thank you so much for the lore change; the original always kinda rubbed me the wrong way. I much prefer beastclans and dragons coexisting with each other, with disputes between groups being an exception and not the norm. The new harpy lore is fun, too! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] Very curious to find out what these nocturnal "enormous, winged shapes" are.
The new scene is amazing! And thank you so much for the lore change; the original always kinda rubbed me the wrong way. I much prefer beastclans and dragons coexisting with each other, with disputes between groups being an exception and not the norm.

The new harpy lore is fun, too! Very curious to find out what these nocturnal "enormous, winged shapes" are.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
As an Indigenous Hawaiian, one of my biggest problems with Flight Rising was with the dragons' colonization narrative. I appreciate your apology and am glad the Flight Rising team is acknowledging what you all did wrong and are actively working to fix it. That being said, what do harpies do with prehnite? I've been curious ever since I saw it mentioned in the item's tooltip.
As an Indigenous Hawaiian, one of my biggest problems with Flight Rising was with the dragons' colonization narrative. I appreciate your apology and am glad the Flight Rising team is acknowledging what you all did wrong and are actively working to fix it. That being said, what do harpies do with prehnite? I've been curious ever since I saw it mentioned in the item's tooltip.
dT9HQge.png zSxEqNq.png eIK5iG7.png WKtl2lb.png
GIJjY9o.png wqvfdXO.png fqRBC9C.png Z2soOA2.png
q9EEy5M.png EHXIkb0.png 2eDtvZS.png YMPbu9R.png
thank you
thank you
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
I think it is very good of you to take responsibility and outwardly apologize and acknowledge your mistake/ignorance, and in putting a new foot forward you show you truly do have good intentions at heart :3
I think it is very good of you to take responsibility and outwardly apologize and acknowledge your mistake/ignorance, and in putting a new foot forward you show you truly do have good intentions at heart :3
HzGpUHb.png
I love this update, thank you ^_^
I love this update, thank you ^_^
Adoptable_-_Zukana13731_Hyacinth.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 65 66