Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons and Snacks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
Any of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/283135/2014932]these dragons[/url] can be yours at no cost to you, so long as they are not Exalted. First come first serve. You have one week to accept the Crossroads trade(s) before the dragons you requested go to someone else. I had been giving [emoji=treasure size=1] 5000 per rehoming, but I'm a bit tight right now. I'll send snacks instead. Please take as many dragons as you want! [s]Legacy Pinglist: @cloudyblossom @Thenset @CrabbyApple @Tigerstar54 @alliumphyrzz @kimmythefox @hibikiga @joy1706 @treefroggies @Wyverin @mochu @baritone18 @TyromancerLFauve @eliasW @EstlaraTheSun[/s] Undertides and Spirals: @TheCoolSnek Jamie Abeni and Keyla: @TyromancerLFauve Nestan Darejan and Taxma Urupi: @AquaBanana
Any of these dragons can be yours at no cost to you, so long as they are not Exalted. First come first serve. You have one week to accept the Crossroads trade(s) before the dragons you requested go to someone else. I had been giving 5000 per rehoming, but I'm a bit tight right now. I'll send snacks instead. Please take as many dragons as you want!

Legacy Pinglist:
@cloudyblossom @Thenset @CrabbyApple @Tigerstar54 @alliumphyrzz @kimmythefox @hibikiga @joy1706 @treefroggies @Wyverin @mochu @baritone18 @TyromancerLFauve @eliasW @EstlaraTheSun

Undertides and Spirals: @TheCoolSnek
Jamie Abeni and Keyla: @TyromancerLFauve
Nestan Darejan and Taxma Urupi: @AquaBanana
dT9HQge.png zSxEqNq.png eIK5iG7.png WKtl2lb.png
GIJjY9o.png wqvfdXO.png fqRBC9C.png Z2soOA2.png
q9EEy5M.png EHXIkb0.png 2eDtvZS.png YMPbu9R.png
heya, I'd be interested in moontoes if he's available?
heya, I'd be interested in moontoes if he's available?
@RedMenace Check your Crossroads. I sent him your way.
@RedMenace Check your Crossroads. I sent him your way.
is ingileif still up for grabs? they look super cool!
is ingileif still up for grabs? they look super cool!
@QueenoftheTeeth Boy, are they! Check your Crossroads.
@QueenoftheTeeth Boy, are they! Check your Crossroads.
Tvrtko and Fadl are gorgeous, may I have them? also these dragons will have the prettiest bios in my entire lair, oh my XD
Tvrtko and Fadl are gorgeous, may I have them? also these dragons will have the prettiest bios in my entire lair, oh my XD
@RasErased Of course you may! There's a link to the template I used at the bottom of each bio, if you want for your other dragons.
@RasErased Of course you may! There's a link to the template I used at the bottom of each bio, if you want for your other dragons.
Is bumping in this thread acceptable? I have babies to share now!
Is bumping in this thread acceptable? I have babies to share now!
I love McKenzie! Can I keep them??
I love McKenzie! Can I keep them??
@Purrloinedlove, just a heads up that I've moved your thread over to the Raffles & Giveaways forum, since you're giving these dragons away for free.

Also, to answer your above question, bumping is acceptable in the sales forums that are listed here. :)

Thanks!
@Purrloinedlove, just a heads up that I've moved your thread over to the Raffles & Giveaways forum, since you're giving these dragons away for free.

Also, to answer your above question, bumping is acceptable in the sales forums that are listed here. :)

Thanks!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62