Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Achievements & Anniversary
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42
nice! the completionist in me will be very happy ^^
nice! the completionist in me will be very happy ^^
cody

17 • gay • he/him

Woot! This is gonna make waiting for June a lot harder because of the cool stuff you guys have planned!
Woot! This is gonna make waiting for June a lot harder because of the cool stuff you guys have planned!
Former Arcane dreamer
r7LsxK2.png
new grand exchange shop.. ridiculously excited ive been missing achivements ahh
new grand exchange shop.. ridiculously excited ive been missing achivements ahh
...................................HslJD2N.png
...................................JvUa9ma.png
...................................FObX7rS.png
ede56a3e20547c165fa512c47d2e5b0326aabe8a.gif
........f617b71e2b879364b6c3643b3787fa1efb80f1b3.gif
loimysO.png.
fkWjutW.png.
UU9vIu2.png
This sounds so much fun, thank you so much! I'm really excited to go after those achievements again, as an older player who had a lot— I hope some of those older ones come back in the new system, and I definitely don't mind if everyone gets to go for the same goals without any carryover from the old system because it just means more ways for me to engage with the game! [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
This sounds so much fun, thank you so much! I'm really excited to go after those achievements again, as an older player who had a lot— I hope some of those older ones come back in the new system, and I definitely don't mind if everyone gets to go for the same goals without any carryover from the old system because it just means more ways for me to engage with the game!
I'm super excited for this!!! Awesome work devs!

I'm glad you're letting us know ahead of time what to look forward to, and we can give you feedback and ask question between now and the launch! I really appreciate this kind of interaction even though the Anniversary won't be a complete surprise, still really excited!!
I'm super excited for this!!! Awesome work devs!

I'm glad you're letting us know ahead of time what to look forward to, and we can give you feedback and ask question between now and the launch! I really appreciate this kind of interaction even though the Anniversary won't be a complete surprise, still really excited!!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
This sounds so fun to put back in the game! Can't wait! [emoji=aberration star size=2]
This sounds so fun to put back in the game! Can't wait!
ooh, achievements are back! that seems fun, and a good way to break up some of the more simple gameplay.
ooh, achievements are back! that seems fun, and a good way to break up some of the more simple gameplay.
OwQYUuU.pngKVbkgOZ.pngOwQYUuU.png
Hmm. Mixed feelings, but also excited.
Hmm. Mixed feelings, but also excited.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
Thank you for this awesome update, and for all the hard work you all continue to put in!

I can't believe FR is approaching its 10th anniversary! Where has the time gone?! I joined just a year after its birth in 2014, but after being away for many years and then coming back, I am still discovering so many awesome new things here.

Like achievements, for example - I had remembered earning an achievement or two in the past but for the life of me I have no idea how to go back and see a list of them right now - so I am greatly looking forward to the refactor and I can't wait to see all the fun new adventures we are about to go on in order to earn the refactored achievements!

Thanks a bunch and happy holidays to you all!
Thank you for this awesome update, and for all the hard work you all continue to put in!

I can't believe FR is approaching its 10th anniversary! Where has the time gone?! I joined just a year after its birth in 2014, but after being away for many years and then coming back, I am still discovering so many awesome new things here.

Like achievements, for example - I had remembered earning an achievement or two in the past but for the life of me I have no idea how to go back and see a list of them right now - so I am greatly looking forward to the refactor and I can't wait to see all the fun new adventures we are about to go on in order to earn the refactored achievements!

Thanks a bunch and happy holidays to you all!
Wing-L.png7GZL67L.pngkRuXbjj.pngRBvgAJf.pngWing-R.png
[quote name="Bluedragon" date="2022-12-12 13:07:51" ] Well someone just spoiled the surprise of the 10th anniversary update. Thank you for sharing. (I wish it could been more secretive) guess to look forward to new familiars and apparel. [/quote] they probably wanted to go ahead and let people know now, so any questions or potential holes could be spotted now and worked on before release having feedback in the form of Q/A NOW as opposed to after release is a good way to go in terms of continued transparency
Bluedragon wrote on 2022-12-12 13:07:51:
Well someone just spoiled the surprise of the 10th anniversary update. Thank you for sharing. (I wish it could been more secretive) guess to look forward to new familiars and apparel.
they probably wanted to go ahead and let people know now, so any questions or potential holes could be spotted now and worked on before release

having feedback in the form of Q/A NOW as opposed to after release is a good way to go in terms of continued transparency
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42