Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Achievements & Anniversary
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42
Overjoyed to hear there won't be any totally unachievable ones! Us completionists are already taunted by the bestiary, haha
Overjoyed to hear there won't be any totally unachievable ones! Us completionists are already taunted by the bestiary, haha
image20.jpg
Awesome, thank you for all your hard work!! :D I've been longing for this to come back for so loooong I have a question though.. and apologies if anypony has already asked it.. but I was wondering, when the Achievement system launches & goes into place, and for those of us who have been on the game longer, when it recognizes all the achievements we've done, will it show that we received them all on that day of the launch or will it show/have the dates of the actual day that we accomplished & achieved it, even if it was years ago and/or during the time the Achievement system was down? Basically what I'm asking is will it have the date of the launch on all the Achievements or will it be able to incorporate the actual dates in the past when they were earned? Because if it was the first/former, I'd think that'd be pretty inaccurate to say the least, and for those of us who use dates to incorporate the important things into clan lore as well, also pretty inconvenient & not very handy \: Just a thought & ponder to consider, hope it helps you all :) ^^) I hope whatever you come up with will be able to help & include them, at least ^^) Here's to hoping it'll be able to see the dates we actually accomplished things instead *crosses fingers* [emoji=coatl happy size=1] That's awesome too, the new currency idea & Pursuits, looking forward to seeing it all when it's unveiled & what you all have pulled off & been working so hard on ^^) Thank you again for all your hard work & keep it up, everypony!! I'm sure we'll be happy with whatever happens anyways ^^) also, love the Pokemon reference, that was fantastic XD Hope you have a wonderful day too ^^)
Awesome, thank you for all your hard work!! :D
I've been longing for this to come back for so loooong

I have a question though.. and apologies if anypony has already asked it.. but I was wondering, when the Achievement system launches & goes into place, and for those of us who have been on the game longer, when it recognizes all the achievements we've done, will it show that we received them all on that day of the launch or will it show/have the dates of the actual day that we accomplished & achieved it, even if it was years ago and/or during the time the Achievement system was down? Basically what I'm asking is will it have the date of the launch on all the Achievements or will it be able to incorporate the actual dates in the past when they were earned?
Because if it was the first/former, I'd think that'd be pretty inaccurate to say the least, and for those of us who use dates to incorporate the important things into clan lore as well, also pretty inconvenient & not very handy \:
Just a thought & ponder to consider, hope it helps you all :) ^^)
I hope whatever you come up with will be able to help & include them, at least ^^) Here's to hoping it'll be able to see the dates we actually accomplished things instead *crosses fingers*

That's awesome too, the new currency idea & Pursuits, looking forward to seeing it all when it's unveiled & what you all have pulled off & been working so hard on ^^)
Thank you again for all your hard work & keep it up, everypony!! I'm sure we'll be happy with whatever happens anyways ^^)
also, love the Pokemon reference, that was fantastic XD
Hope you have a wonderful day too ^^)
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
always happy to see the development team communicate with the playerbase. these ideas sound exciting - i'm looking forward to the launch!
always happy to see the development team communicate with the playerbase. these ideas sound exciting - i'm looking forward to the launch!
:)
Ooh [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] interesting. Can’t wait for the relaunch!
Ooh interesting. Can’t wait for the relaunch!
Stardust Sap Lamp - G1 Jade/Fog XYX for sale
Hype! I always missed achievements and would love to have them and so many new goals back!
Hype! I always missed achievements and would love to have them and so many new goals back!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
Ohhhh this seems so cool! I can't wait to see what this will be like! I also love the addition of pursuits, the finite currency was an immediate concern when I read about it, but this is a great solution to that problem, and honestly sounds like a lot of fun as well!

Though- 'Very final stages of the site refactor'
Is the pvp not part of the refactor? I'd imagine that would be included in the refactor, but I may be wrong!
Ohhhh this seems so cool! I can't wait to see what this will be like! I also love the addition of pursuits, the finite currency was an immediate concern when I read about it, but this is a great solution to that problem, and honestly sounds like a lot of fun as well!

Though- 'Very final stages of the site refactor'
Is the pvp not part of the refactor? I'd imagine that would be included in the refactor, but I may be wrong!

Looking forward to breed every single existing gene to fill the achievements, if that's gonna be a part of it! [emoji=gaoler love size=2] Though I hope I can start from scratch and not get immediate achievements from dragons bred in the past.
Looking forward to breed every single existing gene to fill the achievements, if that's gonna be a part of it!
Though I hope I can start from scratch and not get immediate achievements from dragons bred in the past.
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
ive been waiting for this for YEARS and i'm so excited to see achievements make a comeback. i really enjoy the pursuits mechanic too, gives me a reason to do some simple tasks here and there and work my way up to whichever rewards are planned to be distributed

i only ask though that uh....please don't bring back the achievements that require you get 2013-2014 holiday and downtime exclusive familiars....
ive been waiting for this for YEARS and i'm so excited to see achievements make a comeback. i really enjoy the pursuits mechanic too, gives me a reason to do some simple tasks here and there and work my way up to whichever rewards are planned to be distributed

i only ask though that uh....please don't bring back the achievements that require you get 2013-2014 holiday and downtime exclusive familiars....
>aleph
>it/its
>+3 frt
>alterhuman
>rivethead
>delete system32
Hnet-com-image.png
Oooh that sounds cool! :o
Oooh that sounds cool! :o

hatchery
about
__ 8b7ebf2a5c36f2f1595e1e348acc0a6dabf99826.png