Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Achievements & Anniversary
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
Exciting!
Exciting!
shadow_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciuash.gif
You got me hyped now!!
You got me hyped now!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
i love it when theres a little to do list. top tier gameplay /gen
i love it when theres a little to do list. top tier gameplay /gen
DRAGON HOODIE YCH ART // these DRAGONS FOR SALE are EATING ME OUT OF HOUSE AND HOME (OLDIES, RESCUES, HATCHES) // BUYING 13TH HATCHES

-i don't resell my permas, 99% chance if i'm selling a dragon and it wasn't a hatchling from one of my pairs, i saved it off the first page of fodder row
-wishlist
Oh my goodness, this is wonderful! I love the idea, especially with the Pursuits. Can't wait to see the new currency and all the goodies it can buy. Also, 10 years?! I haven't been around since the very beginning, I joined a couple years later, but it's great to have been on this journey for so long.
Oh my goodness, this is wonderful! I love the idea, especially with the Pursuits. Can't wait to see the new currency and all the goodies it can buy. Also, 10 years?! I haven't been around since the very beginning, I joined a couple years later, but it's great to have been on this journey for so long.
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
I love the idea of having a new permanent shop, and the persuits sound like a fun reward for doing dailys!
I love the idea of having a new permanent shop, and the persuits sound like a fun reward for doing dailys!
iDMjIQi.png 5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
She/Her
8+ FR time
kMjrgFR.png
oooohh..... yay! i LOVE achievement hunting, how exciting [emoji=coatl star size=1]
oooohh..... yay! i LOVE achievement hunting, how exciting

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
OOOOOH!!! i cannot WAIT for the achievement system to come back!! [emoji=coatl star size=1]
OOOOOH!!! i cannot WAIT for the achievement system to come back!!
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
I’m so excited, also thanks so much Devs y’all work so hard to give us such an amazing game so just thanks a ton
I’m so excited, also thanks so much Devs y’all work so hard to give us such an amazing game so just thanks a ton
You never truly fail unless you give up.
Rc85s.gif
mdwJU.gif
1CSt0.gif
PzJM3.gif
Oh wow, fantastic news :D
Oh wow, fantastic news :D
Yes!
Yes!

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42