Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Hoodie YCH! (G,KT,USD) [OPEN]
1 2
[center] [u]YCH: Dragon Hoodie Chibis![/u] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/878872433111744532/1007026233034428516/IMG_6029.png[/img] You receive: An adorable gijinka of your dragon wearing a hoodie of their dragon-self! I receive: a lil moneys. just a few moneys Only one pose to start with, but I'm going to come up with one or two more, especially if there's interest! [i][u]SLOTS[/u][/i] G/T 1. @aeons [empty] [empty] USD [empty] [empty] [empty] Completed Pieces: 1! For each slot, you can order TWO fullbodies or FOUR headshots. [/center] [i][u]ok pricing is a little complicated, bear with me.[/u][/i] start with the number 0 [u]BASE PRICE[/u] Sketch: +50 Lineart: +200 Colored: +500 Just The Head: /2 (for a lineart picture, the color of the lineart and the fill color can be customized) [u]SHADING[/u] Flat Shading: +50 Soft Shading: +100 Colored Lineart: +100 Soft Shading + Colored Lineart: +150 (the addition of flat shading is free if you get soft shading, colored lineart, or both. however, soft shading and colored lineart are only available for full-color pictures) If just purchasing a head, this is your final number. If you're purchasing a fullbody, continue doing math. [s][u]GENES[/u] Please consult [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3160214#post_51960235]this chart[/url] for the 'tier ranking' of your dragon's genes [s]aka the 'difficult to draw' tax[/s]. For every A Ticket gene: +0 For every C Ticket gene: +5 For every E Ticket gene: +10 (Headshots do not have to pay extra for these, since they've got a lot less going on on the whole.)[/s] IGNORE THIS FOR NOW, I'm testing out seeing if getting rid of this gets more sales lol [u]OUTFIT[/u] No/Simple Outfit: +0 Complex Outfit: +10 Props: +10 Per Prop Add Familiar: Doubles Base Price (Headshots do not have the option to add props or a familiar, and outfit complexity doesn't really matter. I can put up with a fancy hat.) [u]FUNNY BUSINESS[/u] - Let me know if you want a quote for something odd/something in a weird style! I can [i]attempt[/i] anything. - Feel free to submit a scry/outfit plan instead of an existing/finished dragon! Idk why you'd spend your project money on this instead of making the dragon real but I won't judge you - +100 you'd like your noncolored lineart specifically made so that you can color it in yourself like a coloring page, including headshots :] [u]PAYMENT[/u] -The number you ended up with refers to the order's price in KT, G, or USD CENTS. A score of 250, for example, would come to 250,000 treasure, 250 gems, or $2.50. - If your total is above 500 ($5.00), you can pay in real cash moneys via PayPal. (anything lower isn't worth potential transaction fees iirc? but correct me if im wrong) - If you're paying in site currency, feel free to mix G and KT however you want. In addition, I'm open to haggling using items, skins, etc to decrease the price. However, please don't mix USD and site currency/items [b][u]ORDER FORM[/u][/b] Please submit... 1. The widget for the dragon in question 2. The details of the human chibi- skin tone; hairstyle and hair color; eye color; any notable skin markings or whatnot (scars, freckles, makeup, beauty mark, vitiligo, moles, proesthetic hand, bandages, glasses, etc etc etc)- as well as anything else you'd like to mention, like hoodie pocket text and modifications to the dragon features (missing/chipped horn, torn wing, etc etc) 3. The details of the order as listed in the pricing calculator, including the quote price and the way you'd like to pay. For example: [LIST] [*]Fullbody lineart (blue lines, white fill) with flat shading; 2 A genes and 1 C gene; Simple outfit; 1 prop. Total: 265G [/LIST] [b][u]EXAMPLE ORDER FORM[/u][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37387920][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/373880/37387920_350.png[/img][/url] -Light skin tone (maybe a little grayish tbh); short, straight, gray hair; same eyes as the dragon; eye makeup that looks like the Cherub gene -Colored fullbody with soft shading and flat shading; 1 A gene, 1 C gene, 1 E gene; Simple outfit; no extras. Total: $6.15' [u][i]Some notes![/i][/u] [LIST] [*]After you submit an order, I'll reach out to you with price adjustments (probably a rounding down) and let you know when I get started! [*]if the order form sucks uhhh let me know [*]I'd prefer payment upfront, but I'm willing to be lenient with that when it comes to site currency orders. [*]If your dragon is not wearing pants onsite, I will improvise and attempt to give them fitting pants. You can also request a skirt! Shoes/socks are not required, but bare feet might look a little odd given my style [*]The tail and the wings are part of the hoodie! [*]If you put the finished piece in your dragon's bio, I would appreciate it if you'd link back to the thread so others can find it, but you don't have to. [*]I can make/show you an undetailed preview sketch for free that shows only what the features for any given dragon breed would look like in the style, since they're not on the photo above. [/LIST]

YCH: Dragon Hoodie Chibis!

IMG_6029.png

You receive: An adorable gijinka of your dragon wearing a hoodie of their dragon-self!
I receive: a lil moneys. just a few moneys

Only one pose to start with, but I'm going to come up with one or two more, especially if there's interest!

SLOTS
G/T
1. @aeons
[empty]
[empty]

USD
[empty]
[empty]
[empty]

Completed Pieces: 1!

For each slot, you can order TWO fullbodies or FOUR headshots.

ok pricing is a little complicated, bear with me.

start with the number 0

BASE PRICE
Sketch: +50
Lineart: +200
Colored: +500
Just The Head: /2
(for a lineart picture, the color of the lineart and the fill color can be customized)

SHADING
Flat Shading: +50
Soft Shading: +100
Colored Lineart: +100
Soft Shading + Colored Lineart: +150
(the addition of flat shading is free if you get soft shading, colored lineart, or both. however, soft shading and colored lineart are only available for full-color pictures)

If just purchasing a head, this is your final number. If you're purchasing a fullbody, continue doing math.

GENES
Please consult this chart for the 'tier ranking' of your dragon's genes aka the 'difficult to draw' tax.
For every A Ticket gene: +0
For every C Ticket gene: +5
For every E Ticket gene: +10
(Headshots do not have to pay extra for these, since they've got a lot less going on on the whole.)
IGNORE THIS FOR NOW, I'm testing out seeing if getting rid of this gets more sales lol

OUTFIT
No/Simple Outfit: +0
Complex Outfit: +10
Props: +10 Per Prop
Add Familiar: Doubles Base Price
(Headshots do not have the option to add props or a familiar, and outfit complexity doesn't really matter. I can put up with a fancy hat.)

FUNNY BUSINESS
- Let me know if you want a quote for something odd/something in a weird style! I can attempt anything.
- Feel free to submit a scry/outfit plan instead of an existing/finished dragon! Idk why you'd spend your project money on this instead of making the dragon real but I won't judge you
- +100 you'd like your noncolored lineart specifically made so that you can color it in yourself like a coloring page, including headshots :]

PAYMENT
-The number you ended up with refers to the order's price in KT, G, or USD CENTS. A score of 250, for example, would come to 250,000 treasure, 250 gems, or $2.50.
- If your total is above 500 ($5.00), you can pay in real cash moneys via PayPal. (anything lower isn't worth potential transaction fees iirc? but correct me if im wrong)
- If you're paying in site currency, feel free to mix G and KT however you want. In addition, I'm open to haggling using items, skins, etc to decrease the price. However, please don't mix USD and site currency/items

ORDER FORM
Please submit...

1. The widget for the dragon in question
2. The details of the human chibi- skin tone; hairstyle and hair color; eye color; any notable skin markings or whatnot (scars, freckles, makeup, beauty mark, vitiligo, moles, proesthetic hand, bandages, glasses, etc etc etc)- as well as anything else you'd like to mention, like hoodie pocket text and modifications to the dragon features (missing/chipped horn, torn wing, etc etc)
3. The details of the order as listed in the pricing calculator, including the quote price and the way you'd like to pay. For example:
  • Fullbody lineart (blue lines, white fill) with flat shading; 2 A genes and 1 C gene; Simple outfit; 1 prop. Total: 265G

EXAMPLE ORDER FORM
37387920_350.png
-Light skin tone (maybe a little grayish tbh); short, straight, gray hair; same eyes as the dragon; eye makeup that looks like the Cherub gene
-Colored fullbody with soft shading and flat shading; 1 A gene, 1 C gene, 1 E gene; Simple outfit; no extras. Total: $6.15'

Some notes!
  • After you submit an order, I'll reach out to you with price adjustments (probably a rounding down) and let you know when I get started!
  • if the order form sucks uhhh let me know
  • I'd prefer payment upfront, but I'm willing to be lenient with that when it comes to site currency orders.
  • If your dragon is not wearing pants onsite, I will improvise and attempt to give them fitting pants. You can also request a skirt! Shoes/socks are not required, but bare feet might look a little odd given my style
  • The tail and the wings are part of the hoodie!
  • If you put the finished piece in your dragon's bio, I would appreciate it if you'd link back to the thread so others can find it, but you don't have to.
  • I can make/show you an undetailed preview sketch for free that shows only what the features for any given dragon breed would look like in the style, since they're not on the photo above.
DRAGON HOODIE YCH ART // these DRAGONS FOR SALE are EATING ME OUT OF HOUSE AND HOME (OLDIES, RESCUES, HATCHES) // BUYING 13TH HATCHES

-i don't resell my permas, 99% chance if i'm selling a dragon and it wasn't a hatchling from one of my pairs, i saved it off the first page of fodder row
-wishlist
[b][u]GENE TIER CHART[/u][/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/878872433111744532/1007072362899976253/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/878872433111744532/1007072416511574126/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/878872433111744532/1007072510979866675/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/878872433111744532/1007072573382737991/unknown.png[/img] These are images for the sake of me not having to type them all out and finagle with columns and whatnot, but if anyone needs them listed in selectable text, or for me to figure out what your dragon's gene prices would be, I can absolutely do that!
GENE TIER CHART

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

These are images for the sake of me not having to type them all out and finagle with columns and whatnot, but if anyone needs them listed in selectable text, or for me to figure out what your dragon's gene prices would be, I can absolutely do that!
DRAGON HOODIE YCH ART // these DRAGONS FOR SALE are EATING ME OUT OF HOUSE AND HOME (OLDIES, RESCUES, HATCHES) // BUYING 13TH HATCHES

-i don't resell my permas, 99% chance if i'm selling a dragon and it wasn't a hatchling from one of my pairs, i saved it off the first page of fodder row
-wishlist
Plans For The Future
I'd like to add some USD-only options, since I want to earn a little lunch money along the way as well as fund projects haha. Here are all my plans for if this thread gets traction:
  • NEW POSES! Including $-only poses, but those won't be a majority of the new ones added. Possibly also poses with new outfits, like dresses or suits, but the hoodies are a priority since they're, like, The Brand of the thread.
  • Backgrounds!
  • Depending on the reception to the gene tier system, I might collapse it into only two tiers. I still want to charge extra for stuff that takes a long time but simpler might be better here idk. Also I may open a specific 100 point tier that only includes Scales and no other genes, because Scales sucks so bad
  • More cute 'special modes' like my plans for the coloring-page one. Silly little stuff like that
  • saaales, especially around NOTN
  • Get a better pricing calculator that isn't Just A List, especially once there are new poses. Maybe figure out how data entry in excel works for real and make a Google Sheets calculator?
  • Get better at shading. (this won't affect prices I just want to improve)
  • Get confident enough with art that I can offer more custom commissions instead of just set-pose YCHs.
  • idk, give me an absurd amount of money and i'll send u the pic in a psd ready to be live2d rigged. sky's the limit
Plans For The Future
I'd like to add some USD-only options, since I want to earn a little lunch money along the way as well as fund projects haha. Here are all my plans for if this thread gets traction:
  • NEW POSES! Including $-only poses, but those won't be a majority of the new ones added. Possibly also poses with new outfits, like dresses or suits, but the hoodies are a priority since they're, like, The Brand of the thread.
  • Backgrounds!
  • Depending on the reception to the gene tier system, I might collapse it into only two tiers. I still want to charge extra for stuff that takes a long time but simpler might be better here idk. Also I may open a specific 100 point tier that only includes Scales and no other genes, because Scales sucks so bad
  • More cute 'special modes' like my plans for the coloring-page one. Silly little stuff like that
  • saaales, especially around NOTN
  • Get a better pricing calculator that isn't Just A List, especially once there are new poses. Maybe figure out how data entry in excel works for real and make a Google Sheets calculator?
  • Get better at shading. (this won't affect prices I just want to improve)
  • Get confident enough with art that I can offer more custom commissions instead of just set-pose YCHs.
  • idk, give me an absurd amount of money and i'll send u the pic in a psd ready to be live2d rigged. sky's the limit

-wishlist
Pinglist for when slots open up:
-

Pinglist for when a new pose is added:
-
Pinglist for when slots open up:
-

Pinglist for when a new pose is added:
-

-wishlist
---
---

-wishlist
These are open now!! I hope people think they are cool ;w;
These are open now!! I hope people think they are cool ;w;

-wishlist
aaa these are absolutely adorable!! i'd get more than one but im low on cash so perhaps add me to the pinglist as well after this [emoji=tundra star size=1] hopefully this order isn't too complex aha [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35171766][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/351718/35171766_350.png[/img][/url] so this dragon is actually based on an existing character of mine ([url=https://refsheet.net/media/97ecf5802bac938d]link here[/url]) so ideally their outfit should probably look a little closer the oc outfit rather than the fr dragon outfit. jagaur is. such a paain to draw so please don't worry about being accurate! there's a reason i covered up most of it LOL i just like the face and tail patterns,, OH also don't worry about drawing the accent aside from the pearl! so if i did my math right: Colored (500) + A Gene x2 (0 x 2) + E Gene x1 (10 x 1) + Simple Outfit (0) + Prop x1 (10 x 1) (i think the pearl should count as a prop tbh- that seems fair) which comes out to a total of 520! i'll be paying 320 in gems, the rest in treasure (so 200kt)
aaa these are absolutely adorable!! i'd get more than one but im low on cash so perhaps add me to the pinglist as well after this
hopefully this order isn't too complex aha

35171766_350.png
so this dragon is actually based on an existing character of mine (link here) so ideally their outfit should probably look a little closer the oc outfit rather than the fr dragon outfit.
jagaur is. such a paain to draw so please don't worry about being accurate! there's a reason i covered up most of it LOL i just like the face and tail patterns,, OH also don't worry about drawing the accent aside from the pearl!

so if i did my math right: Colored (500) + A Gene x2 (0 x 2) + E Gene x1 (10 x 1) + Simple Outfit (0) + Prop x1 (10 x 1) (i think the pearl should count as a prop tbh- that seems fair)

which comes out to a total of 520! i'll be paying 320 in gems, the rest in treasure (so 200kt)
sigWL.pngsigSH1.png
sigLO.pngsigSH2.png
@PolarisFox aaaa tysm for your interest!! Your OC is so cute omg. Also, I made the order forms complex so if I get complex requests that is simply my comeuppance

At first I was like 'the pearl doesn't have to count as a prop, that's unfair towards Pearlcatchers' but then I looked closer and ooo, shiny compass. I will do my best to do it justice o7

I'll get started right away, and I'll send you a preview of the sketch so you can make any corrections before I do the lineart and colors :] Sorry this response is kinda late- timezones lol. Thank you again for ordering!
@PolarisFox aaaa tysm for your interest!! Your OC is so cute omg. Also, I made the order forms complex so if I get complex requests that is simply my comeuppance

At first I was like 'the pearl doesn't have to count as a prop, that's unfair towards Pearlcatchers' but then I looked closer and ooo, shiny compass. I will do my best to do it justice o7

I'll get started right away, and I'll send you a preview of the sketch so you can make any corrections before I do the lineart and colors :] Sorry this response is kinda late- timezones lol. Thank you again for ordering!

-wishlist
Bump!
Bump!

-wishlist
Hey there! Thank you for posting in my art search thread a while back. These are super cute and I'd love to order one for this boy now that he has a gijinka design :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81461][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/815/81461_350.png[/img][/url] This is Hiran (his name is different because I changed it), and [url=https://toyhou.se/17676126.kamahiran?key=9CJnRpOEpqmUcXL]here[/url] is his gijinka design! As for the outfit, the default modern hoodie works fine! Maybe the hoodie's design could be based off his actual clothes? (Like the orange color scheme with some black, gold wing design on one side, perhaps a more oversized look?) And the rest (accessories, pants, shoes) can be the same as his gijinka. If you think the sandals will look weird, feel free to give him boots instead. For expression, a happy closed-mouth smile would suit him best. And lastly, please draw the feathered wings from his accent/art rather than his dragon wings! I hope everything looks alright and isn't too complicated aha ;u; Total: Colored fullbody, complex outfit (?) - 510g
Hey there! Thank you for posting in my art search thread a while back. These are super cute and I'd love to order one for this boy now that he has a gijinka design :D

81461_350.png

This is Hiran (his name is different because I changed it), and here is his gijinka design! As for the outfit, the default modern hoodie works fine! Maybe the hoodie's design could be based off his actual clothes? (Like the orange color scheme with some black, gold wing design on one side, perhaps a more oversized look?) And the rest (accessories, pants, shoes) can be the same as his gijinka. If you think the sandals will look weird, feel free to give him boots instead.

For expression, a happy closed-mouth smile would suit him best. And lastly, please draw the feathered wings from his accent/art rather than his dragon wings!

I hope everything looks alright and isn't too complicated aha ;u;

Total:
Colored fullbody, complex outfit (?) - 510g
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
1 2