Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 929 930 931 932 933 ... 1132 1133
Hi! sorry about this, I miscounted the amount of copies I had sent in for a couple of accents.

I sent in one 10-print of that should've been ! Is it possible to swap these?
Hi! sorry about this, I miscounted the amount of copies I had sent in for a couple of accents.

I sent in one 10-print of that should've been ! Is it possible to swap these?
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Hello! Just a heads up that orders #100220 and #100221 are a collaboration between @auroshen and I.
Hello! Just a heads up that orders #100220 and #100221 are a collaboration between @auroshen and I.
7waqdr1.png
[quote name="ASinglePringle" date="2022-12-01 14:02:09" ] Hello! Just a heads up that orders #100220 and #100221 are a collaboration between @auroshen and I. [/quote] can confirm !
ASinglePringle wrote on 2022-12-01 14:02:09:

can confirm !
yDxBpzp.png
hi its me again lmao
need a cancellation on 100222; forgot to change the file size again
hi its me again lmao
need a cancellation on 100222; forgot to change the file size again
come here, to steadfast. you will be safe, in this desert town
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39129149 avatar
hey! my accent "v seraphim" was recently denied for the lines and shadows being too light, but my art program recently crashed and deleted my file with the accent in it. i tried uploading it to the other program i use, but the und f psd doesn't seem to work with it. if it's not too much trouble, is there any way you would be able to fix it so it's appropriate to submit? the png i submitted: [img]https://i.ibb.co/LvhXC2f/vaporwaveseraphimundf-350x350.png[/img]
hey! my accent "v seraphim" was recently denied for the lines and shadows being too light, but my art program recently crashed and deleted my file with the accent in it. i tried uploading it to the other program i use, but the und f psd doesn't seem to work with it. if it's not too much trouble, is there any way you would be able to fix it so it's appropriate to submit?

the png i submitted:
vaporwaveseraphimundf-350x350.png
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
@yascherritsa Yes, please PM me the Blueprint from a gem refund. @Sucrose The wings, especially near their tips, are close to pure black and obscure the original lineart and shadow layers. If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own. [img]https://i.imgur.com/olSU9Mh.png[/img] @LeafCipher We do not judge skins at 750x750px, but shruken down to 350x350, the original lineart and sahdow layers are fully visible on this edit. @Radiations Please PM me the 10 copies of Comet Halley and I will exchange them with 10 copies of Comet Borelly. @ASinglePringle Thank you for the notification. @decomposedcarrot Which art program are you using? The Undertide PSD files should be compatible with any program that recognizes PSD format. Are you receiving an error? If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own. [img]https://i.imgur.com/3c2IGPx.png[/img]
@yascherritsa Yes, please PM me the Blueprint from a gem refund.

@Sucrose The wings, especially near their tips, are close to pure black and obscure the original lineart and shadow layers. If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own.
olSU9Mh.png

@LeafCipher We do not judge skins at 750x750px, but shruken down to 350x350, the original lineart and sahdow layers are fully visible on this edit.

@Radiations Please PM me the 10 copies of Comet Halley and I will exchange them with 10 copies of Comet Borelly.

@ASinglePringle Thank you for the notification.

@decomposedcarrot Which art program are you using? The Undertide PSD files should be compatible with any program that recognizes PSD format. Are you receiving an error? If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own.
3c2IGPx.png
i use krita and ibis paint x(krita crashed, and ibis hasn't been letting me use the psds.)
it's not showing an error, but it's not showing the files besides the folders, making it look like they're empty :<
thank you so much :D
i use krita and ibis paint x(krita crashed, and ibis hasn't been letting me use the psds.)
it's not showing an error, but it's not showing the files besides the folders, making it look like they're empty :<
thank you so much :D
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
Thank you! I resubmitted with the file you provided.
Thank you! I resubmitted with the file you provided.
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
Thank you; resubmitted!
Thank you; resubmitted!
come here, to steadfast. you will be safe, in this desert town
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39129149 avatar
Hello, I was wondering if I could get the tooltip on my skin changed to my new username? (Leafeon1165) I submitted it under my old user Glaceon1165
Hello, I was wondering if I could get the tooltip on my skin changed to my new username? (Leafeon1165) I submitted it under my old user Glaceon1165
Untitled666_20221113193702.png
1 2 ... 929 930 931 932 933 ... 1132 1133