Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 928 929 930 931 932 ... 1137 1138
Could I ask for some advice concerning copyright infringement regarding a skin I'm working on? I've got a post here where I gave relevant info, or I can repost it here!

Apologies if this thread is not the place to ask
Could I ask for some advice concerning copyright infringement regarding a skin I'm working on? I've got a post here where I gave relevant info, or I can repost it here!

Apologies if this thread is not the place to ask
~

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
export202312061716059087.png
~ 5305175-tumblr-tumblr-logo-icon.png
~
5335781-camera-instagram-social-media-instagram-logo-icon.png
~
406091-art-deviant-deviantart-gallery-icon.png
~ art-shop-icon.png ~ nature.png
hello! i just got back a skin i submitted, i was wondering if i could update the name to "bob <3"? the ID is 47898, for bane m. i had put that in when submitting it - if not, that's fine ^^

and if it's not too much trouble, could you make sure that 99894 is named "v seraphim" please? i'm so bad at remembering names ajdkljfs
hello! i just got back a skin i submitted, i was wondering if i could update the name to "bob <3"? the ID is 47898, for bane m. i had put that in when submitting it - if not, that's fine ^^

and if it's not too much trouble, could you make sure that 99894 is named "v seraphim" please? i'm so bad at remembering names ajdkljfs
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
Sorry to bother you.
I didn't realize that my skin name was slightly too long. Could I please have it updated? Skin ID 47903

Sionainn's Sagittariu renamed to Sionainns Sagittarius

Thank you
Sorry to bother you.
I didn't realize that my skin name was slightly too long. Could I please have it updated? Skin ID 47903

Sionainn's Sagittariu renamed to Sionainns Sagittarius

Thank you
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
@Dragonwyspr I think it's probably fine, as it's mostly geometric shapes that are similar to the book's cover, and not a direct copy of the book cover. I would be wary of the dark colors, though, as they obscure the original lineart and shadow layers.

@decomposedcarrot The name is updated. I think the skin CMS cuts out '<' and any characters that follow it, which is why it removed the <3 from the name when we uploaded the skin.
@Dragonwyspr I think it's probably fine, as it's mostly geometric shapes that are similar to the book's cover, and not a direct copy of the book cover. I would be wary of the dark colors, though, as they obscure the original lineart and shadow layers.

@decomposedcarrot The name is updated. I think the skin CMS cuts out '<' and any characters that follow it, which is why it removed the <3 from the name when we uploaded the skin.
ah, okay :) thank you!
ah, okay :) thank you!
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
@Nekomori The name has been fixed so that it fully displays.
@Nekomori The name has been fixed so that it fully displays.
Oh, that's wonderful! Thank you so much [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Oh, that's wonderful! Thank you so much
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
Can I return skin blueprint (10) and get the gems back?
Can I return skin blueprint (10) and get the gems back?
6BU91EQ.png iyqNk2n.png

FR +10 | Di/Yasha | he/him | russian

(read name like Dee)

Looking for special date dragons

____3aqtcaM.png
[center]Hello! #99918 was denied for shadows (not too surprised tbh oops), is this version better or should I darken them even more? Also, is it the wings that are the issue or the spider lilies (or both)? [img]https://i.imgur.com/SVOeipg.png[/img][/center]
Hello! #99918 was denied for shadows (not too surprised tbh oops), is this version better or should I darken them even more?
Also, is it the wings that are the issue or the spider lilies (or both)?
SVOeipg.png
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
Hello! I have been denied for three times, is this level of shadows and original lines enough heavy? [img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2022/12/01/z0Swi8.png[/img] If not, please deny #100178 so I can revamp it,thank you
Hello! I have been denied for three times, is this level of shadows and original lines enough heavy? z0Swi8.png
If not, please deny #100178 so I can revamp it,thank you
ZUdHXc.gif
1 2 ... 928 929 930 931 932 ... 1137 1138