Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 927 928 929 930 931 ... 1139 1140
Was wondering if the skin image could be updated to fix the pixilation on the wings. [skin=47849] [img]https://imgur.com/Fk18Gr6.png[/img]
Was wondering if the skin image could be updated to fix the pixilation on the wings.

Fk18Gr6.png
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@treesapperson You want to turn off every layer that is not your skin and the lines and shadows clipped to your skin (though I would recommend merging them into a single layer with your design before saving it out as a png). Here's a diagram showing examples of a correctly formatted skin vs incorrectly formatted skins. If you're still not sure, you can post your skin in the forum for help, or feel free to ask any questions you may have. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Bq1AxFj.png[/img] @RallraxAuri Please resubmit and provide me the order number, I will fill the order. @yascherritsa The original lineart and shadow layers are tinted very light colors that make them difficult to see over the dragon's head and red mane. If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own. [img]https://i.imgur.com/9WbVXFg.png[/img] @Sucrose The username is updated. @RubieKanary The image is updated.
@treesapperson You want to turn off every layer that is not your skin and the lines and shadows clipped to your skin (though I would recommend merging them into a single layer with your design before saving it out as a png). Here's a diagram showing examples of a correctly formatted skin vs incorrectly formatted skins. If you're still not sure, you can post your skin in the forum for help, or feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Bq1AxFj.png

@RallraxAuri Please resubmit and provide me the order number, I will fill the order.

@yascherritsa The original lineart and shadow layers are tinted very light colors that make them difficult to see over the dragon's head and red mane. If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own.
9WbVXFg.png

@Sucrose The username is updated.

@RubieKanary The image is updated.
Hello, could I have order 99913 and 99914 cancelled please? I submitted them as skins when they should’ve been accents… :'D
Hello, could I have order 99913 and 99914 cancelled please? I submitted them as skins when they should’ve been accents… :'D
7bfJZaP.png
[quote name="@SuburbanSamurai" date="2022-11-24 11:57:41" ] @/RallraxAuri Please resubmit and provide me the order number, I will fill the order. [/quote] I have resubmitted now, #99931
@SuburbanSamurai wrote on 2022-11-24 11:57:41:
@/RallraxAuri Please resubmit and provide me the order number, I will fill the order.

I have resubmitted now, #99931
IMG_3849.png
Hello! May I please have 99893 cancelled? (It should be named "mourn me when sky weeps") - I forgot to turn on the lineart layer ^^ Thank you!

Edit: Could I also bother you to check orders 99891 and 99892? I realized I might've submitted them with the base layer turned on ^^" if the base layer is on, please cancel those as well. Thank you again and sorry about the hassle!
Hello! May I please have 99893 cancelled? (It should be named "mourn me when sky weeps") - I forgot to turn on the lineart layer ^^ Thank you!

Edit: Could I also bother you to check orders 99891 and 99892? I realized I might've submitted them with the base layer turned on ^^" if the base layer is on, please cancel those as well. Thank you again and sorry about the hassle!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@RallraxAuri I apologize, but there are a few other issues with this skin that I did not notice previously. The design covers 34% of the dragon, and needs to be submitted with a Skin Blueprint (it's currently submitted with an Accent Blueprint). There's also a bit of the yellow halo that goes outside the dragon illustration (between the horn and front tip of the snapper's left wing), so the design needs to be fully clipped to the dragon. If you can correct these and resubmit, I will put the order through.
@RallraxAuri I apologize, but there are a few other issues with this skin that I did not notice previously. The design covers 34% of the dragon, and needs to be submitted with a Skin Blueprint (it's currently submitted with an Accent Blueprint). There's also a bit of the yellow halo that goes outside the dragon illustration (between the horn and front tip of the snapper's left wing), so the design needs to be fully clipped to the dragon. If you can correct these and resubmit, I will put the order through.
@MythicalViper The skin formats look correct on 99891 & 99892.
@MythicalViper The skin formats look correct on 99891 & 99892.
Thank you!

Also I'm very sorry, but please cancel 99973 as well - I submitted it with the wrong name ^^" Thank you!
Thank you!

Also I'm very sorry, but please cancel 99973 as well - I submitted it with the wrong name ^^" Thank you!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
[quote name="@SuburbanSamurai" date="2022-11-25 08:48:18" ] @/RallraxAuri I apologize, but there are a few other issues with this skin that I did not notice previously. The design covers 34% of the dragon, and needs to be submitted with a Skin Blueprint (it's currently submitted with an Accent Blueprint). There's also a bit of the yellow halo that goes outside the dragon illustration (between the horn and front tip of the snapper's left wing), so the design needs to be fully clipped to the dragon. If you can correct these and resubmit, I will put the order through. [/quote] I'm not sure why, but for the entire time I've played flight rising and made skins, I thought the accent minimum was 35 and not 30. I've removed the halo and 2 of the wings so it'll fit. I'm extremely sorry for all of the pings/correcting and I'm very thankful for your help. I'm still pretty inexperienced with skins and accents so it is appreciated! I've corrected everything and the new order is #99982!
@SuburbanSamurai wrote on 2022-11-25 08:48:18:
@/RallraxAuri I apologize, but there are a few other issues with this skin that I did not notice previously. The design covers 34% of the dragon, and needs to be submitted with a Skin Blueprint (it's currently submitted with an Accent Blueprint). There's also a bit of the yellow halo that goes outside the dragon illustration (between the horn and front tip of the snapper's left wing), so the design needs to be fully clipped to the dragon. If you can correct these and resubmit, I will put the order through.

I'm not sure why, but for the entire time I've played flight rising and made skins, I thought the accent minimum was 35 and not 30. I've removed the halo and 2 of the wings so it'll fit.

I'm extremely sorry for all of the pings/correcting and I'm very thankful for your help. I'm still pretty inexperienced with skins and accents so it is appreciated! I've corrected everything and the new order is #99982!
IMG_3849.png
Can I have 99984 cancelled? Uploaded the wrong file; didn't do PNG like I should have nor did I check transparency
Can I have 99984 cancelled? Uploaded the wrong file; didn't do PNG like I should have nor did I check transparency
come here, to steadfast. you will be safe, in this desert town
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39129149 avatar
1 2 ... 927 928 929 930 931 ... 1139 1140