Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 566 567 568 569 570 ... 648 649
A gay something or other here! Gender? No, thank you :) All I know is identify rock, look at plant, vibe with dragons
A gay something or other here! Gender? No, thank you :) All I know is identify rock, look at plant, vibe with dragons
@SolarStxr Hey! I like space too! [emoji=guardian love size=1]
@SolarStxr Hey! I like space too!
6YousWl.pngLCqISMP.pngfX0bVgZ.pngsh5xjiu.pngqOI0yVu.png

"The way I see it, life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

Hey everyone- Pansexual and NB here!
It's cool to see such a supportive community <3
I wish you guys all the best.
Hey everyone- Pansexual and NB here!
It's cool to see such a supportive community <3
I wish you guys all the best.
uoRnCZV.pngbPCWpdF.gifuoRnCZV.png
@TuathaDe Wecome~ I wish you a nice day/night. :3
@TuathaDe Wecome~ I wish you a nice day/night. :3

"The way I see it, life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

Hey, diamoric friends (switched my label after realizing that "lesbian" didn't connect but I'm not a straight guy either and the other labels for nblw/nblnb didn't resonate). Made a pride dragon scry for ya. [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=125&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=166&tertgene=36&winggene=29&wings=125&auth=4cf92fcd508fee5242da6f7427ca3b0f3500057d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][morphology=3022115] Gaoler Hatchling Pistachio Phantom Pistacho Streak Auburn Blossom [/center] [/columns]
Hey, diamoric friends (switched my label after realizing that "lesbian" didn't connect but I'm not a straight guy either and the other labels for nblw/nblnb didn't resonate). Made a pride dragon scry for ya.
dragon?age=0&body=125&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=166&tertgene=36&winggene=29&wings=125&auth=4cf92fcd508fee5242da6f7427ca3b0f3500057d&dummyext=prev.png
Not Found

Gaoler Hatchling
Pistachio Phantom
Pistacho Streak
Auburn Blossom
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
WOAHSGH!! >:0 diamoric friends realness i've never seen anyone else who uses it!! and that derg looks lovely <33
WOAHSGH!! >:0 diamoric friends realness i've never seen anyone else who uses it!! and that derg looks lovely <33
Haunted Stone Orb Magic Nymph

fiz/arlo/callisto
ask for pronouns!
fr+2
Pink Chalcedony Enchanted Remains
Oh cool! I love making scries based on lesser-known pride flags! Here’s my Uranic [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=22&bodygene=21&breed=6&element=8&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=163&auth=a724c59beed9d14da7a4a2a1dd81e414ecc20df5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [morphology=2244805] And Genderless scries [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=111&bodygene=84&breed=4&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=13&winggene=16&wings=16&auth=6da98e99867b53b2dfcca9aec0a9f1839c65426a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [morphology=2244823]
Oh cool! I love making scries based on lesser-known pride flags!

Here’s my Uranic
dragon?age=1&body=22&bodygene=21&breed=6&element=8&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=163&auth=a724c59beed9d14da7a4a2a1dd81e414ecc20df5&dummyext=prev.png

Uranic

And Genderless scries
dragon?age=1&body=111&bodygene=84&breed=4&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=13&winggene=16&wings=16&auth=6da98e99867b53b2dfcca9aec0a9f1839c65426a&dummyext=prev.png
Genderless
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
Oh, the scries looks amazing! <3
Oh, the scries looks amazing! <3

back here after. probably a year or so.

my gender's still pretty weird, going by genderqueer (it/they) and any terms (masc/fem/androg/etc)! i now identify as aromantic bisexual, too. i've also been getting a lot more funky with my gender presentation and i've found i like wearing clothes a lot more when i dont automatically associate them with a gender. i might be a little genderfluid?? who knows! certainly not me GJDAKGJSGK

also !! i have a partner now!! they are not on fr but they are so cool all of the time and i love them. we are dating and in a qpr and in a romantic relationship and we are best friends yes. both arospec and both so so swag !
back here after. probably a year or so.

my gender's still pretty weird, going by genderqueer (it/they) and any terms (masc/fem/androg/etc)! i now identify as aromantic bisexual, too. i've also been getting a lot more funky with my gender presentation and i've found i like wearing clothes a lot more when i dont automatically associate them with a gender. i might be a little genderfluid?? who knows! certainly not me GJDAKGJSGK

also !! i have a partner now!! they are not on fr but they are so cool all of the time and i love them. we are dating and in a qpr and in a romantic relationship and we are best friends yes. both arospec and both so so swag !
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
I've recently felt like I've had a more masculine gender shift, so I don't really identify as nonbinary anymore. I was questioning trans masculine for a while, now I'm more comfortable with using that term. I also have a lot of xenogenders. I originally thought I was just nonbinary for years, I was questioning it for a long time. I'm fine with most pronouns except she/her, and I really like neopronouns (they're cool).
I've recently felt like I've had a more masculine gender shift, so I don't really identify as nonbinary anymore. I was questioning trans masculine for a while, now I'm more comfortable with using that term. I also have a lot of xenogenders. I originally thought I was just nonbinary for years, I was questioning it for a long time. I'm fine with most pronouns except she/her, and I really like neopronouns (they're cool).
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
1 2 ... 566 567 568 569 570 ... 648 649