Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [EarthDom] OOFR RBC 2022 [Round 11 Pg30]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31
@Ideamutt ty for letting me know, ive fixed it and your tickets should be right now!
@Ideamutt ty for letting me know, ive fixed it and your tickets should be right now!
Stuffed Mith
||
he/they/she
changed username galdr -> dunmeshi 1/2/24
DAY 7: The dragons are skeptical, but there's nothing else to do. They should be FIGHTING the creatures, a few argue, but soon fall silent. More wyrms have gathered silently outside the torchlight, slithering up the massive ruining buildings. They clamber over each other, bones clicking and scraping, staring down at the camp with undisguised hunger. At the expedition leader's nod, the porters start singing their work-songs again in high quavery voices. The researchers, determinedly not looking at the undead, shakily resume their debates. A scholar has gathered some younger dragons - nearly hatchlings, not even fully grown - to their side, and started distracting them with tales of the first histories. Eventually, an old obelisk brings them a torch, and slowly - using props and their own talons - they begin to create shadow puppets on the wall. More and more dragons begin to join in. Over hours, the terror in the camp begins to ease. An argument breaks out over how a sack tied into the shape of the Arcanist should be puppetered, and it ends with laughter and good-natured jeering. One of the gaolers goes around to each cart, bringing out more torches and oil to light them with, supplies that had been saved up over the journey and passing food out to each dragon in the camp. A chef that somehow ended up in the scouting party borrows an iron pot, and sets to work creating a thick stew that warms the air with its aroma. And - at some point, the work-song has swelled into a rousing chant, the lyrics and melody older than the stones themselves. The young guardian points up, gasping. The wyrms have joined in the song. [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/975023350948700180/1042973196133085255/thread_deco_glass.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/975023350948700180/1042987111495770153/divider.png[/img][/center] [center][color=Saddlebrown] [b]Friday Badge[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/975023350948700180/1043383151839428659/FOSSIL_DAY_7.png[/img] [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/975023350948700180/1043383151839428659/FOSSIL_DAY_7.png[/img][/code][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/975023350948700180/1042987111495770153/divider.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Friday Prize Winners[/b] General Winner: @Halcy 1t Dragon Winner: @Beatoriche Congrats on your wins! We’re still a little behind on getting the prizes out. They should be out tonight, tomorrow at the latest.[/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/975023350948700180/1042987111495770153/divider.png[/img][/center] Saturday Daily Prizes (Reminder our daily prizes are a 1 ticket draw allowing anyone a chance to win!): [quote=General Daily Saturday 1] [center][item=Roc][item=Breed Change: Obelisk][br]Roc, Breed Change: Obelisk[/center][/quote] [quote= General Daily Saturday 2][center][item=Scene: Sandswept Delta][item=Breed Change: Obelisk][br]Scene: Sandswept Delta, Breed Change: Obelisk[/center][/quote] [quote=Daily Saturday 1t 1!][center][item=Crumbling Goblin][item=Breed Change: Obelisk][br]Crumbling Goblin, Breed Change: Obelisk[/center][/quote] [quote=Daily Saturday 1t 2][center][item=Scene: Earthshaker's Domain][item=Crystalhide Treads][item=Breed Change: Obelisk][br]Scene: Earthshaker's Domain, Crystalhide Treads, Breed Change: Obelisk[/center][/quote] Happy RBC everyone! [i]Don’t worry the last bit of story will be released, but it’ll be in dom watch when we release our last events[/i] Daily Pinglist: @FinalFlight @Illyrael @lunawolf23, @Beatoriche, @HoneyedBee, @Avmire, @Sonoch, @daycat
DAY 7:

The dragons are skeptical, but there's nothing else to do. They should be FIGHTING the creatures, a few argue, but soon fall silent. More wyrms have gathered silently outside the torchlight, slithering up the massive ruining buildings. They clamber over each other, bones clicking and scraping, staring down at the camp with undisguised hunger.

At the expedition leader's nod, the porters start singing their work-songs again in high quavery voices. The researchers, determinedly not looking at the undead, shakily resume their debates. A scholar has gathered some younger dragons - nearly hatchlings, not even fully grown - to their side, and started distracting them with tales of the first histories. Eventually, an old obelisk brings them a torch, and slowly - using props and their own talons - they begin to create shadow puppets on the wall.

More and more dragons begin to join in. Over hours, the terror in the camp begins to ease. An argument breaks out over how a sack tied into the shape of the Arcanist should be puppetered, and it ends with laughter and good-natured jeering. One of the gaolers goes around to each cart, bringing out more torches and oil to light them with, supplies that had been saved up over the journey and passing food out to each dragon in the camp. A chef that somehow ended up in the scouting party borrows an iron pot, and sets to work creating a thick stew that warms the air with its aroma. And - at some point, the work-song has swelled into a rousing chant, the lyrics and melody older than the stones themselves.

The young guardian points up, gasping. The wyrms have joined in the song.
thread_deco_glass.png
divider.png
Friday Badge

FOSSIL_DAY_7.png

Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/975023350948700180/1043383151839428659/FOSSIL_DAY_7.png[/img]
divider.png
Friday Prize Winners
General Winner: @Halcy
1t Dragon Winner: @Beatoriche
Congrats on your wins!
We’re still a little behind on getting the prizes out. They should be out tonight, tomorrow at the latest.
divider.png

Saturday Daily Prizes (Reminder our daily prizes are a 1 ticket draw allowing anyone a chance to win!):
General Daily Saturday 1 wrote:
Roc Breed Change: Obelisk
Roc, Breed Change: Obelisk
General Daily Saturday 2 wrote:
Scene: Sandswept Delta Breed Change: Obelisk
Scene: Sandswept Delta, Breed Change: Obelisk
Daily Saturday 1t 1! wrote:
Crumbling Goblin Breed Change: Obelisk
Crumbling Goblin, Breed Change: Obelisk
Daily Saturday 1t 2 wrote:
Scene: Earthshaker's Domain Crystalhide Treads Breed Change: Obelisk
Scene: Earthshaker's Domain, Crystalhide Treads, Breed Change: Obelisk

Happy RBC everyone! Don’t worry the last bit of story will be released, but it’ll be in dom watch when we release our last events

Daily Pinglist:
@FinalFlight @Illyrael @lunawolf23, @Beatoriche, @HoneyedBee, @Avmire, @Sonoch, @daycat

arOGchX.png
oh my god??? thanks, earthdom team!
oh my god??? thanks, earthdom team!
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
Thanks for the Friday prize. Take your time with the delivery. :)
Thanks for the Friday prize. Take your time with the delivery. :)
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
These little story snippets are so fun, thank you :)
These little story snippets are so fun, thank you :)
Oh wow I won a thing :o Thanks so much, and no rush at all, I know pushes can be very hectic <3

Which reminds me I just want to commend your entire dom team (and volunteers and the like), your pushes are always one I look forward to the most, you guys always go all out on events and especially badges, and with me being a compulsive badge hoarder, well... :')

(also @/Dracowolf your cat reminds me so much of my oldest void, mainly his head <3 he doesn't really have pronounced tabby stripes but my younger void does have those a bit, you can kinda-sorta see those here, I think they've lessened from when he was a kitten somehow :eyes: sorry not sorry cat servant 101 never let an opportunity to show off your masters go by)
Oh wow I won a thing :o Thanks so much, and no rush at all, I know pushes can be very hectic <3

Which reminds me I just want to commend your entire dom team (and volunteers and the like), your pushes are always one I look forward to the most, you guys always go all out on events and especially badges, and with me being a compulsive badge hoarder, well... :')

(also @/Dracowolf your cat reminds me so much of my oldest void, mainly his head <3 he doesn't really have pronounced tabby stripes but my younger void does have those a bit, you can kinda-sorta see those here, I think they've lessened from when he was a kitten somehow :eyes: sorry not sorry cat servant 101 never let an opportunity to show off your masters go by)
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Hiriajuu
Hi! In that batch of dragons I just sent over, there should be 4 colour, 35 gene, and 6 breed bonuses (2 colour bonuses recorded as gene bonuses currently) :3
@Hiriajuu
Hi! In that batch of dragons I just sent over, there should be 4 colour, 35 gene, and 6 breed bonuses (2 colour bonuses recorded as gene bonuses currently) :3
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna hi! ty for letting me know, sry sry, corrected it! (i have no idea why my brain registered those two as gene bonuses when their price clearly says color,,,, i need a coffee :"DDD
@Mirna hi! ty for letting me know, sry sry, corrected it! (i have no idea why my brain registered those two as gene bonuses when their price clearly says color,,,, i need a coffee :"DDD
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
[center][emoji=earth rune size=1][/center]
OrOeLpE.png They/Them
a small storefront
Click the spiral to the left for current avatar
looking for 10/08 gen ones
Hi! Just wanted to ask, will there be some way to buy the pebbles we´re missing? There´s no way we could manage to finish the whole set , but they´re so pretty ^^;
Hi! Just wanted to ask, will there be some way to buy the pebbles we´re missing? There´s no way we could manage to finish the whole set , but they´re so pretty ^^;
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png