Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Travels with Talonok - A Zine
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
This is incredible! I saw your Tumblr posts and had to come over here to comment. It really reminds me of James Gurney's Dinotopia books. Was that intentional?
This is incredible! I saw your Tumblr posts and had to come over here to comment. It really reminds me of James Gurney's Dinotopia books. Was that intentional?
This is absolutely incredible! I'd absolutely love to get a nice printed version of this :3 totally not googling how to do that
This is absolutely incredible! I'd absolutely love to get a nice printed version of this :3 totally not googling how to do that
BVCmGQj.png
@Icos Yes, it was! That and just travel journals in general, but I adore Dinotopia and was definitely going for that kind of vibe. Thank you!
@Icos Yes, it was! That and just travel journals in general, but I adore Dinotopia and was definitely going for that kind of vibe. Thank you!
This was so fun to read. What lovely art!!
This was so fun to read. What lovely art!!
FD1rkPC.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.png
oh my gosh this is amazing!
oh my gosh this is amazing!
lightning.gif tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Call me Halo please ^w^

(Old) Gallery | Socials | She/Her
| Pet sims I play | Bored |
+3 FR Time | My FR Artshop! |
| Commision Me Here |
tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o1_75sq.gif lightning.gif
W8Kw4ri.png
pJMraxT.png
W8Kw4ri.png
This is incredible! Love the Dinotopia reference - just love it. Artwork is really beautiful.
This is incredible! Love the Dinotopia reference - just love it. Artwork is really beautiful.
XdA0BPq.png
This is truly amazing!! I can't tell you how flawless this is, and how much it inspires me to push forward on worldbuilding for my own lore. Both of you did an absolutely fantastic job, and I hope I can buy the PDF when I have a bit of money to spare!
This is truly amazing!! I can't tell you how flawless this is, and how much it inspires me to push forward on worldbuilding for my own lore. Both of you did an absolutely fantastic job, and I hope I can buy the PDF when I have a bit of money to spare!
SEwVSoU.png ______phee | she/they | +2 fr time | art shop | hatchery | clan directory______ 1cnGog5.png
Bumping this why not [emoji=snapper happy size=1]
Bumping this why not
Wow, this is one of the most professionally crafted and heartfelt works of FR lore I've ever seen. This is extremely impressive and I'm glad to have stumbled upon it!
Wow, this is one of the most professionally crafted and heartfelt works of FR lore I've ever seen. This is extremely impressive and I'm glad to have stumbled upon it!
She/They
Transfem
Demiromantic
Polyamorous
Bi Lesbian
Forum button thread
Flight Rising Discord Thread
Pixel commission by NeosiAxiom
Absolutely stunning artwork, lore, outfits, and overall creativity! Boosting this!
Absolutely stunning artwork, lore, outfits, and overall creativity! Boosting this!
96d3f008007c014a305db108daaaafad6848d180.pngmNH9cjt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10