Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Travels with Talonok - A Zine
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
This is amazing.
This is amazing.
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
Absolutely incredible, joy to read! Will be sharing this all around Plague- we will all appreciate our war-dancing bird brethren !
Absolutely incredible, joy to read! Will be sharing this all around Plague- we will all appreciate our war-dancing bird brethren !
output-onlinegiftools.gif
wishlist
baby credit: trevvy
This is absolutely lovely, I can't even express how much I adore this. The details are incredible, the level of thought and research that has been put into this is readily apparent... Will def be buying a copy.
This is absolutely lovely, I can't even express how much I adore this. The details are incredible, the level of thought and research that has been put into this is readily apparent... Will def be buying a copy.
Na5WGHa.png
AMAZING I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! The artwork, writing, lore is just sooo good.
AMAZING I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! The artwork, writing, lore is just sooo good.
Many thanks to all [emoji=snapper happy size=1]
Many thanks to all
finally got around to reading this, and I'm glad I didn't just leave it untouched in my bookmarks. it's so good, so well thought out and the art is amazing! I especially love how you wove canon tooltips and lore into the project, as well as supplementing with appropriate real life items and bird species. I love little Bug, the golem, as well, so cute!!
finally got around to reading this, and I'm glad I didn't just leave it untouched in my bookmarks. it's so good, so well thought out and the art is amazing! I especially love how you wove canon tooltips and lore into the project, as well as supplementing with appropriate real life items and bird species. I love little Bug, the golem, as well, so cute!!
@Hippogaia That's one of my favorite things to do, snatch up little tidbits of real canon lore and expand on them. Thanks so much, glad you like it!
@Hippogaia That's one of my favorite things to do, snatch up little tidbits of real canon lore and expand on them. Thanks so much, glad you like it!
I am a bird lover so naturally the talonok are my fav. I might be bias but I love this so much and it is so well thought out. The art style is beautiful and I wish all these talonok species were actually familiars on the site.

Would definitely recommend this zine; 10/10.

That said Merlin apprentice mage is perfection.
I am a bird lover so naturally the talonok are my fav. I might be bias but I love this so much and it is so well thought out. The art style is beautiful and I wish all these talonok species were actually familiars on the site.

Would definitely recommend this zine; 10/10.

That said Merlin apprentice mage is perfection.
97eTBKB.png
Loving the lore, the artwork and all the little details scattered throughout it. Such a great piece of work!
Loving the lore, the artwork and all the little details scattered throughout it. Such a great piece of work!
WOW!!! this is amazing!! the storytelling and worldbuilding alone is incredible, but the art as well????

boost bump!!!
WOW!!! this is amazing!! the storytelling and worldbuilding alone is incredible, but the art as well????

boost bump!!!
meowmeowmeow222.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10