Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Travels with Talonok - A Zine
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
!!!!
gorgeous work, kudos to you both!
!!!!
gorgeous work, kudos to you both!
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

[emoji=cat 3 size=1] bump!
bump!
I just found the soty on tumblr as i was looking at Beastclan additions (I just love the concept, i myself am working on beastclan reps in my lair) and I just [b]ADORE[/b] the amount of effort and work it must have taken for you two to do this! Not only are the correlations to real world indigenous cultures interesting, but also how they all work and function. I love the art and the writing and how it was all portayed! I really hope I am not sounding greedy when I ask if you plan on doing any more studies or works like this of other beastclans, as you have remarkable skill in this type of storytelling and worldbuilding! Love your work[emoji=heart size=1]
I just found the soty on tumblr as i was looking at Beastclan additions (I just love the concept, i myself am working on beastclan reps in my lair) and I just ADORE the amount of effort and work it must have taken for you two to do this!

Not only are the correlations to real world indigenous cultures interesting, but also how they all work and function. I love the art and the writing and how it was all portayed!

I really hope I am not sounding greedy when I ask if you plan on doing any more studies or works like this of other beastclans, as you have remarkable skill in this type of storytelling and worldbuilding!

Love your work
> About me
> Lore (WIP)
> Wishlist
> tba
> Safe a derg from yeeting?
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[emoji=hourglass size=1] bump!
bump!
[emoji=hourglass size=1] bump!
bump!
YOOOOO! Saw this on Tumblr forever ago, really cool to find it again!!
YOOOOO! Saw this on Tumblr forever ago, really cool to find it again!!
cvLaV29.png
Call me Paw!
She/Her/They/Them
Bisexual Pride
Cat Addict
1qSQ4Z1.gif uiQ1VyG.png
Oh, just discovered this,and it is fantastic lore. Do you mind if I use some of these ides in my own dragon lore? I'd love to improve the relationship between by dragons and the beast clans.
Oh, just discovered this,and it is fantastic lore. Do you mind if I use some of these ides in my own dragon lore? I'd love to improve the relationship between by dragons and the beast clans.
lifebanner500x100_copy_by_brushtail_thegreat-dc4w15c.gif
@Brushtail Yeah of course! I'm glad you like it!
@Brushtail Yeah of course! I'm glad you like it!
I come back to this every now and again just to reabsorb it ahah. Definitely one of my favorite pieces to come out of the FR community, you and Sourdeer breathe so much life into the world of Sornieth with just this one zine c:
I come back to this every now and again just to reabsorb it ahah. Definitely one of my favorite pieces to come out of the FR community, you and Sourdeer breathe so much life into the world of Sornieth with just this one zine c:
4e48afae7ea64e587fff31cf892fcf9de1d76c3a.png
Critter Adopts
The acorn beckons
Divider-Branch4.png
33341.png Horsiesmall.png
This is literally so cute. Amazing work <3
This is literally so cute. Amazing work <3
1kz7OWt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10