Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2022
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
I was thinking of this event since october. So happy it's back again.
I was thinking of this event since october. So happy it's back again.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Oh, heads up that I changed from Namulord to this glorious title here. *gestures to username* My Neocities still has the same user, though. ;D

But YES, I've been waiting for this! However, I had a question regarding characters because I noticed some of my fave topics are...MIA. *cries in mech and shadow demons*

I sent a PM last night before bed.
Oh, heads up that I changed from Namulord to this glorious title here. *gestures to username* My Neocities still has the same user, though. ;D

But YES, I've been waiting for this! However, I had a question regarding characters because I noticed some of my fave topics are...MIA. *cries in mech and shadow demons*

I sent a PM last night before bed.
I am so excited to participate this year! Unfortunately, I was unable to last year so I'm extra excited haha.
I am so excited to participate this year! Unfortunately, I was unable to last year so I'm extra excited haha.
Sadly I don't think I have time to participate but I wholeheartedly endorse this event. .u.
Sadly I don't think I have time to participate but I wholeheartedly endorse this event. .u.
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
Still HYPED! Even more so now that I've got my list in.

But omg, it was near impossible to choose five chars. xD I feel bad for chars who I'd want art for, but am also semi holding back so there's not a full mech list even though most of them still are, LOL.
Still HYPED! Even more so now that I've got my list in.

But omg, it was near impossible to choose five chars. xD I feel bad for chars who I'd want art for, but am also semi holding back so there's not a full mech list even though most of them still are, LOL.
Hey everyone! In less than a week, we already have 60 participants!! Thank you for joining this year and for all your enthusiasm and holiday spirit [emoji=coatl love size=1] Just a few small updates for y'all with a [I]little over a week before signups close.[/I] The start of drawing has moved a day to Saturday November 26 to allow for my PMs to be sent (FR has a 50 per day limit if I remember correctly) and to give everyone a day to review and raise any concerns about their matchup. Also I have added an FAQ and the XTREME MAKEOVER details to the first page. Also PSA for folks that included ArtFight links that they are not visible to those without accounts so you may need to prepare other ways for your Santa to view the images if they don't have an ArtFight account.
Hey everyone! In less than a week, we already have 60 participants!! Thank you for joining this year and for all your enthusiasm and holiday spirit Just a few small updates for y'all with a little over a week before signups close.

The start of drawing has moved a day to Saturday November 26 to allow for my PMs to be sent (FR has a 50 per day limit if I remember correctly) and to give everyone a day to review and raise any concerns about their matchup. Also I have added an FAQ and the XTREME MAKEOVER details to the first page.

Also PSA for folks that included ArtFight links that they are not visible to those without accounts so you may need to prepare other ways for your Santa to view the images if they don't have an ArtFight account.
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
Oh dang, heads up in advance that I do NOT have an Art Fight or any social media accounts so wouldn't be able to access those.

Refsheet and Neocities are both awesome free sites to use if anyone needs suggestions~
Oh dang, heads up in advance that I do NOT have an Art Fight or any social media accounts so wouldn't be able to access those.

Refsheet and Neocities are both awesome free sites to use if anyone needs suggestions~
Oooh I’d forgotten about this! I actually changed my username – used to be cartographic. Could I get my name updated on the pinglist please? :D

I’ll probably have to stick with traditional art again this year, unless I can get my computer situation figured out.
Oooh I’d forgotten about this! I actually changed my username – used to be cartographic. Could I get my name updated on the pinglist please? :D

I’ll probably have to stick with traditional art again this year, unless I can get my computer situation figured out.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@harpyja Sure thing! If only there was a way to ping people using their user ID numbers so that username changes don't cause problems
@harpyja Sure thing! If only there was a way to ping people using their user ID numbers so that username changes don't cause problems
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
I'm so hyped, ngl!!! Everyone's characters and dragons look so cool! I'm so excited to start drawing!
I'm so hyped, ngl!!! Everyone's characters and dragons look so cool! I'm so excited to start drawing!
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15