Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2022
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Just TWO more days before sign-ups close!

Remember that sign-ups CANNOT BE CHANGED after they've closed and matching has been done. If you need to update a character or your preferences, please do so ASAP!
If you need to update a character after the matching has been done, please DM me so I can let your santa know. It must be assumed that your santa has started drawing as soon as drawing begins.
Just TWO more days before sign-ups close!

Remember that sign-ups CANNOT BE CHANGED after they've closed and matching has been done. If you need to update a character or your preferences, please do so ASAP!
If you need to update a character after the matching has been done, please DM me so I can let your santa know. It must be assumed that your santa has started drawing as soon as drawing begins.
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
Last day for sign ups! They will close at rollover of the 24th (Thursday, Nov 24th at 11:59 PST).

edit: I totally put Friday the 24th instead of Thursday lol dangit xD
Last day for sign ups! They will close at rollover of the 24th (Thursday, Nov 24th at 11:59 PST).

edit: I totally put Friday the 24th instead of Thursday lol dangit xD
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
May I be just a back up Santa
May I be just a back up Santa
BQ25g6I.gifOfhhK4D.gif
@Tomata Sure thing! I'll add you to the list, thanks for offering [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Tomata Sure thing! I'll add you to the list, thanks for offering
Yesyesyesyes! I've been waiting for this moment!

Can't wait to dedicate most of my next few weeks to drawing, hahaha!
Yesyesyesyes! I've been waiting for this moment!

Can't wait to dedicate most of my next few weeks to drawing, hahaha!
Just a heads-up I have begun working on matchups and PMing folks. When all PMs are sent out, I will ping everyone.

REMINDER: Drawing does not start until the 26th to give time for people to review their matchups.

TIER-B PARTICIPANTS WHOM I JUST PM'ED: I completely forgot to update the PM template from last year. The drawing deadline is 24th of December at rollover. I will reiterate this when I ping everyone. So sorry for any confusion.
Just a heads-up I have begun working on matchups and PMing folks. When all PMs are sent out, I will ping everyone.

REMINDER: Drawing does not start until the 26th to give time for people to review their matchups.

TIER-B PARTICIPANTS WHOM I JUST PM'ED: I completely forgot to update the PM template from last year. The drawing deadline is 24th of December at rollover. I will reiterate this when I ping everyone. So sorry for any confusion.
where do you submit the art? ;-;
where do you submit the art? ;-;
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
frogrrALOSTWONDERER
frog- im cecilia :D - she/her - est - adhd - depression -
frog
frogrrr> about me > wishlist > clan nav
@ALostWonderer
That is currently a work in progress too :'))) Expect the art submission form before the weekend is over. If you (or anyone) need to submit their art immediately or something like that, just PM me directly about it!
@ALostWonderer
That is currently a work in progress too :'))) Expect the art submission form before the weekend is over. If you (or anyone) need to submit their art immediately or something like that, just PM me directly about it!
alright! ty :D
alright! ty :D
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
frogrrALOSTWONDERER
frog- im cecilia :D - she/her - est - adhd - depression -
frog
frogrrr> about me > wishlist > clan nav
Ahhh I missed sign-ups rip; is the Discord used for every year, or is there a pinglist for next one?
Ahhh I missed sign-ups rip; is the Discord used for every year, or is there a pinglist for next one?
HkhtXgT.png
uaNc4Ph.png
1DPzYFq.png
YMPbu9R.png
__ __ iuEBSJ3.png
2tEkl13.png
ZxAR91S.png
FS1a8Lg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15