Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Swip swap
1 2
Use the tabs you bought in your main lair to increase Hibden flexibility.
NO you're not keeping the tabs in BOTH if you swap them. It'd be like moving this visual tab to the hibden while removing it from the main lair.
You can do this infinitely as far as your current paid for tabs allow.

I just find it unnecessary to have to buy hibden tabs. You're already forced to grind for ridiculous things and pay an absurd amount for slots (50gems is a lot to the basic person. That'd be 50 days of straight activity assuming they have 80+ percent and have kept it for a few days already.)
"It gives us something to grind for!" - not an excuse. There's plenty of other stuff to grind for.
"It gives us a money dump!" - we have plenty other money sinks like actual lair slots and buying genes for projects. Customizing your own lair shouldn't have any more "paid" stuff in it tbh. Paying several gems for apparel slots, paying for tabs, space, and even paying to change your name is quite enough.

That is all.
I will not be replying. This is just to throw it out there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seems confusion is here.
Im Saying you're putting the EMPTY lair tab you've ALREADY bought in the Hibden while removing it from the main lair. This WILL NOT STOP HIBDEN COOLDWON FROM OCCURING. THIS WILL NOT DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN SWITCH WHICH PART OF YOUR LAIR (Hibden or Main) HAS THE ABILITY TO HAVE TABS. IF you max out hibden tabs and add more, it will take from your main lair and add another tab in hibden. Does this make sense?
You are not doing anything but buying a tab and then having the ability to put that tab into Hibden WITHOUT the dragons.
All dragons will be put into the tab that usually receives new dragons, or whichever one the game chose as that specific tab (like how some folks have their fodder hatchlings appear in their Lore tabs)
Use the tabs you bought in your main lair to increase Hibden flexibility.
NO you're not keeping the tabs in BOTH if you swap them. It'd be like moving this visual tab to the hibden while removing it from the main lair.
You can do this infinitely as far as your current paid for tabs allow.

I just find it unnecessary to have to buy hibden tabs. You're already forced to grind for ridiculous things and pay an absurd amount for slots (50gems is a lot to the basic person. That'd be 50 days of straight activity assuming they have 80+ percent and have kept it for a few days already.)
"It gives us something to grind for!" - not an excuse. There's plenty of other stuff to grind for.
"It gives us a money dump!" - we have plenty other money sinks like actual lair slots and buying genes for projects. Customizing your own lair shouldn't have any more "paid" stuff in it tbh. Paying several gems for apparel slots, paying for tabs, space, and even paying to change your name is quite enough.

That is all.
I will not be replying. This is just to throw it out there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seems confusion is here.
Im Saying you're putting the EMPTY lair tab you've ALREADY bought in the Hibden while removing it from the main lair. This WILL NOT STOP HIBDEN COOLDWON FROM OCCURING. THIS WILL NOT DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN SWITCH WHICH PART OF YOUR LAIR (Hibden or Main) HAS THE ABILITY TO HAVE TABS. IF you max out hibden tabs and add more, it will take from your main lair and add another tab in hibden. Does this make sense?
You are not doing anything but buying a tab and then having the ability to put that tab into Hibden WITHOUT the dragons.
All dragons will be put into the tab that usually receives new dragons, or whichever one the game chose as that specific tab (like how some folks have their fodder hatchlings appear in their Lore tabs)
She/Her • 23 • AceAro
export202203180901136410.png
In all honesty the way your original post is written and structured makes it really hard to read and understand what you're trying to say.
Extra tabs are a luxury, not a necessity. If you don't want to "have to" buy more, then don't.
It's far too late to change the base mechanics of these things. No support.

A game having expensive options that you need to work for are not a bad thing.
In all honesty the way your original post is written and structured makes it really hard to read and understand what you're trying to say.
Extra tabs are a luxury, not a necessity. If you don't want to "have to" buy more, then don't.
It's far too late to change the base mechanics of these things. No support.

A game having expensive options that you need to work for are not a bad thing.
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
1. tab cost is capped at 50kt per tab. you don't have to buy them, you can have all your dragons in the same tab.
2. you're not forced to grind for things. you don't have to expand your lair or hib den if you find it ridiculous to.
3. there are many ways to earn gems, and a lot of guides that gives you pointers on how to do so.
4. lair and den tabs cost less than lair expansions. besides, you can only have 20 tabs in each. it's a one-time purchase (in the sense that after the 20, you aren't able to buy any more).

lair and hib dens are different things. i won't mind getting more hib den slots that will increase our current limit of 449 slots. but i don't want it where you could just exchange slots between lair and hib den back and forth whenever you want (for example: lair tab of x dragons to hib den thus decreasing number of lair slots and increasing number of hib den slots),

no support.
1. tab cost is capped at 50kt per tab. you don't have to buy them, you can have all your dragons in the same tab.
2. you're not forced to grind for things. you don't have to expand your lair or hib den if you find it ridiculous to.
3. there are many ways to earn gems, and a lot of guides that gives you pointers on how to do so.
4. lair and den tabs cost less than lair expansions. besides, you can only have 20 tabs in each. it's a one-time purchase (in the sense that after the 20, you aren't able to buy any more).

lair and hib dens are different things. i won't mind getting more hib den slots that will increase our current limit of 449 slots. but i don't want it where you could just exchange slots between lair and hib den back and forth whenever you want (for example: lair tab of x dragons to hib den thus decreasing number of lair slots and increasing number of hib den slots),

no support.
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
midwxst

he / him
fr +3
I'm a bit confused by your wording, and don't quite understand what you're asking for, so I'm sorry if I say something that doesn't seem relevant. If you don't want to engage with aspects of the game, you're not forced to. FR's incredibly open to other gameplay styles, and if you don't like this one, that's fine! There are plenty of people who don't like Coli, but there are plenty of people who do who sell their stuff on the AH. A lot of the stuff needed for Hibden is easily grabbed off the AH for pretty cheap if you don't feel like grinding for it yourself. You definitely don't have to engage in the mechanics to get Hibden slots, and averaged out pricewise they're much cheaper than later lair expansions, if I recall someone else's math correctly. The last time I checked, coli HibDen mats, at least, tend to be available in both currencies, so you don't need to use gems.

If you're asking for the lair and the HibDen to be interchangeable, there are mechanical reasons that they're not— enabling whole tabs to swap in and out of the Hibernal Den would allow people to bypass feeding as a mechanic and avoid HibDen cooldowns.

Since you don't want grinding/money reasons discussed, I will just mention that there are genuinely people who enjoy those mechanics, myself being one of them. On a personal level, I hope that those longer-term questing aspects of the game that I enjoy aren't removed.
I'm a bit confused by your wording, and don't quite understand what you're asking for, so I'm sorry if I say something that doesn't seem relevant. If you don't want to engage with aspects of the game, you're not forced to. FR's incredibly open to other gameplay styles, and if you don't like this one, that's fine! There are plenty of people who don't like Coli, but there are plenty of people who do who sell their stuff on the AH. A lot of the stuff needed for Hibden is easily grabbed off the AH for pretty cheap if you don't feel like grinding for it yourself. You definitely don't have to engage in the mechanics to get Hibden slots, and averaged out pricewise they're much cheaper than later lair expansions, if I recall someone else's math correctly. The last time I checked, coli HibDen mats, at least, tend to be available in both currencies, so you don't need to use gems.

If you're asking for the lair and the HibDen to be interchangeable, there are mechanical reasons that they're not— enabling whole tabs to swap in and out of the Hibernal Den would allow people to bypass feeding as a mechanic and avoid HibDen cooldowns.

Since you don't want grinding/money reasons discussed, I will just mention that there are genuinely people who enjoy those mechanics, myself being one of them. On a personal level, I hope that those longer-term questing aspects of the game that I enjoy aren't removed.
No support for all the reasons listed above. As annoying as it may be, it's the way it is for a reason.
No support for all the reasons listed above. As annoying as it may be, it's the way it is for a reason.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
updated since i cared to glance around.
updated since i cared to glance around.
She/Her • 23 • AceAro
To clarify, are you suggesting the ability to transfer an empty tab from the lair to the den and vice versa? If so, I support this suggestion with the caveat that you can only swap tabs after your 5th purchase of a tab in both the den and lair. This would prevent users from taking advantage of the fact that it may be cheaper to buy a tab in the den/lair and swap it rather than just purchase it outright.
To clarify, are you suggesting the ability to transfer an empty tab from the lair to the den and vice versa? If so, I support this suggestion with the caveat that you can only swap tabs after your 5th purchase of a tab in both the den and lair. This would prevent users from taking advantage of the fact that it may be cheaper to buy a tab in the den/lair and swap it rather than just purchase it outright.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
i do not understand this suggestion at all. what is the problem, and what is the suggested solution to the problem?

also how swipp's swap stand is related to the suggestion? this seems to be discussing about tabs.
i do not understand this suggestion at all. what is the problem, and what is the suggested solution to the problem?

also how swipp's swap stand is related to the suggestion? this seems to be discussing about tabs.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
[quote name="Spinosaur" date="2022-10-30 10:09:38" ] To clarify, are you suggesting the ability to transfer an empty tab from the lair to the den and vice versa? If so, I support this suggestion with the caveat that you can only swap tabs after your 5th purchase of a tab in both the den and lair. This would prevent users from taking advantage of the fact that it may be cheaper to buy a tab in the den/lair and swap it rather than just purchase it outright. [/quote] Yes, I would support this. Since unlike slots theirs no real difference in prices for tabs between den and hibden, why not? I have two empty lair tabs from when I kept the bulk of my G1s in my lair that I don't use. Sure I could buy two more den tabs, but those lair tabs are sill kinda useless to me. Additionally, it could be a nice quality of life thing if you wanted to den an entire tab of dragons. Being able to den an entire tab and it's contents (they all need to be off cooldown, with a pop-up of course) might be a bit niche outside of the Dom scene, but it could be nice.
Spinosaur wrote on 2022-10-30 10:09:38:

Yes, I would support this. Since unlike slots theirs no real difference in prices for tabs between den and hibden, why not? I have two empty lair tabs from when I kept the bulk of my G1s in my lair that I don't use. Sure I could buy two more den tabs, but those lair tabs are sill kinda useless to me.

Additionally, it could be a nice quality of life thing if you wanted to den an entire tab of dragons. Being able to den an entire tab and it's contents (they all need to be off cooldown, with a pop-up of course) might be a bit niche outside of the Dom scene, but it could be nice.
[quote name="Ralzakark" date="2022-10-30 10:18:32" ] i do not understand this suggestion at all. what is the problem, and what is the suggested solution to the problem? also how swipp's swap stand is related to the suggestion? this seems to be discussing about tabs. [/quote] This isn't about swip swaps stand. I wrote this early in the morning and the shortest way to explain my intentions was "Swip Swap". Because you're interchanging lair tabs for hibden sorting while simultaneously loosing lair sortability.
Ralzakark wrote on 2022-10-30 10:18:32:

This isn't about swip swaps stand.
I wrote this early in the morning and the shortest way to explain my intentions was "Swip Swap". Because you're interchanging lair tabs for hibden sorting while simultaneously loosing lair sortability.
She/Her • 23 • AceAro
1 2