Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coliseum Services
1 2 ... 431 432 433 434 435 ... 551 552
@Reveurs Sent as 2-way CR, but let me know if you prefer 1-way.
@Reveurs Sent as 2-way CR, but let me know if you prefer 1-way.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@Reveurs [b]Username:[/b] HSoup [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76896593][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/768966/76896593_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Current Level:[/b] 10 [b]Desired Level:[/b] 25 [b]Total Price:[/b] 200g [b]Additional Info:[/b] Thank you!
@Reveurs

Username: HSoup
Dragon:
76896593_350.png
Current Level: 10
Desired Level: 25
Total Price: 200g
Additional Info: Thank you!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup

Feel free to send her over! I'll get started sometime during the weekend, I think.
@HSoup

Feel free to send her over! I'll get started sometime during the weekend, I think.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Thank you for the festival order ^^ can I book a normal grinding order for when the festival is over please for 3 hours in the training fields? (Also interested in another festival one if any space opens up)
Thank you for the festival order ^^ can I book a normal grinding order for when the festival is over please for 3 hours in the training fields? (Also interested in another festival one if any space opens up)
FR+8
@Reveurs
Hey dude! I'd like to get back in line for three hours in rainsong (no rush of course)! I also realized I actually confirmed that woodland path is for sure my choice for fest grinding venue (IF you get to it, I cannot stress enough how little pressure there is for you to complete it!!!!)
@Reveurs
Hey dude! I'd like to get back in line for three hours in rainsong (no rush of course)! I also realized I actually confirmed that woodland path is for sure my choice for fest grinding venue (IF you get to it, I cannot stress enough how little pressure there is for you to complete it!!!!)
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@Starstalker

Hey there! I'll put you down for your regular session shortly. And I'll be able to get to your fest order tonight, fortunately! I'll send those out after my current session's worth of CRs clear up.

@PixelSaiyuri

Hi! Sorry for the delayed response; didn't see your post until now. I'll mark you down for a regular slot. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be opening up more fest slots for this fest, however, since I'll be working on coursework for the next couple days.

Feel free to pop in again come Oct. 30th when preorders open up, though! I'll have all 6 spots available by then.
@Starstalker

Hey there! I'll put you down for your regular session shortly. And I'll be able to get to your fest order tonight, fortunately! I'll send those out after my current session's worth of CRs clear up.

@PixelSaiyuri

Hi! Sorry for the delayed response; didn't see your post until now. I'll mark you down for a regular slot. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be opening up more fest slots for this fest, however, since I'll be working on coursework for the next couple days.

Feel free to pop in again come Oct. 30th when preorders open up, though! I'll have all 6 spots available by then.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs [b]Username:[/b] HSoup [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80310788][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/803108/80310788_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Current Level:[/b] 10 [b]Desired Level:[/b] 25 [b]Total Price:[/b] 200g [b]Additional Info:[/b] Thank you!
@Reveurs

Username: HSoup
Dragon:
80310788_350.png
Current Level: 10
Desired Level: 25
Total Price: 200g
Additional Info: Thank you!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup

Send them over! I’ll see if I can start later tonight when I finish a few assignments.
@HSoup

Send them over! I’ll see if I can start later tonight when I finish a few assignments.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs Lo lo! Could I go ahead and grab 6 hours of festival preorder in Forgotten Cave for Rockbreakers? And 9 hours of regular grinding in Forbidden Portal?
@Reveurs Lo lo! Could I go ahead and grab 6 hours of festival preorder in Forgotten Cave for Rockbreakers? And 9 hours of regular grinding in Forbidden Portal?
@DraconianLucian

Hi! You certainly can. I'll mark both of those down.

Edit: Oh, do you also have a specific venue for Rockbreaker's? Or do you want to hold off on confirming a venue until it's closer? Ignore this; I just can't read this morning, lol.

@DraconianLucian

Hi! You certainly can. I'll mark both of those down.

Edit: Oh, do you also have a specific venue for Rockbreaker's? Or do you want to hold off on confirming a venue until it's closer? Ignore this; I just can't read this morning, lol.

8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
1 2 ... 431 432 433 434 435 ... 551 552