Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coliseum Services
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 547 548
@Wolfiez8191 Just finished with yours! And many thanks for the cookie to the RNG. I think it turned out, more or less, plentiful. I'll add the items to the CR in a minute.

@FrozenLake Of course! <3 I'll get started here in a minute and I'll ping you again once I'm finished.
@Wolfiez8191 Just finished with yours! And many thanks for the cookie to the RNG. I think it turned out, more or less, plentiful. I'll add the items to the CR in a minute.

@FrozenLake Of course! <3 I'll get started here in a minute and I'll ping you again once I'm finished.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Aravika
Thanks!
Now I just gotta wait for firefly to cycle in...
@Aravika
Thanks!
Now I just gotta wait for firefly to cycle in...
Wxlfiez
they/them | FRT + 3 | Wishlist
11-Headed Primal Emperor Quest
__________________________________ wolfies_shop_sig_button.png
@Wolfiez8191

You're welcome! Thanks for taking an interest in this. And, I wish you luck on that front. ^^
@Wolfiez8191

You're welcome! Thanks for taking an interest in this. And, I wish you luck on that front. ^^
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@FrozenLake

Yours is finished! I'll send the CR with all of the items in a minute. ^^
@FrozenLake

Yours is finished! I'll send the CR with all of the items in a minute. ^^
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Aravika hello [: I'd like to pay the proper amount for one hour in the rainsong jungle; let me know if you're available! also, if it's not a problem, could I possibly get all of the drops apart from egg (if it happens lol) and festival drops? those you can keep; thank you!)
@Aravika hello [: I'd like to pay the proper amount for one hour in the rainsong jungle; let me know if you're available! also, if it's not a problem, could I possibly get all of the drops apart from egg (if it happens lol) and festival drops? those you can keep; thank you!)
@Irrelevant

Of course! <3 I'll try and get started here as soon as I can. I'll ping you once I'm finished. ^^
@Irrelevant

Of course! <3 I'll try and get started here as soon as I can. I'll ping you once I'm finished. ^^
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Irrelevant

Finished with yours! I'll send a CR with all of the items in a minute. ^^
@Irrelevant

Finished with yours! I'll send a CR with all of the items in a minute. ^^
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Aravika
Hello, could I get an hour of festival grinding full drops for 50kt ? In the rainsong jungle please ?

But you can keep eggs, is that ok ? Then we haggle for familars please ? Because the familiars in the rainsong jungle are some of my favourite is that fine with you?
@Aravika
Hello, could I get an hour of festival grinding full drops for 50kt ? In the rainsong jungle please ?

But you can keep eggs, is that ok ? Then we haggle for familars please ? Because the familiars in the rainsong jungle are some of my favourite is that fine with you?
pankek army
@kugik

Apologies for the delayed reply! I was involved with writing something for a friend.

But, of course. ^^ I'll try to start as soon as possible and I'll ping you once I'm finished if that's alright with you. Then, we can haggle for the familiars.
@kugik

Apologies for the delayed reply! I was involved with writing something for a friend.

But, of course. ^^ I'll try to start as soon as possible and I'll ping you once I'm finished if that's alright with you. Then, we can haggle for the familiars.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Aravika

Hello! Could you grind in the Rainsong Jungle for an hour (all drops)?
@Aravika

Hello! Could you grind in the Rainsong Jungle for an hour (all drops)?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 547 548