Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | one protects rest attacks(deity edition)
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Unkrowned" date="2022-10-29 11:43:06" ] [center]actually entertaining thought [img]https://i.imgur.com/nAQK3Ei.jpg[/img] id have to betray mather to pilot a mecha[/center] [/quote] [center]id have to betray plaguemama for this too (very sorry). piloting a mecha is just [i]too[/i] tempting.[/center]
Unkrowned wrote on 2022-10-29 11:43:06:
actually entertaining thought

nAQK3Ei.jpg

id have to betray mather to pilot a mecha
id have to betray plaguemama for this too (very sorry). piloting a mecha is just too tempting.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
i think tidelord would be a good option. good luck finding me at the bottom of the ocean. then again, icewarden's whole thing is containment--if he can keep stuff in, he can keep stuff out, too (including, probably, his very angry relatives).
i think tidelord would be a good option. good luck finding me at the bottom of the ocean. then again, icewarden's whole thing is containment--if he can keep stuff in, he can keep stuff out, too (including, probably, his very angry relatives).
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
I would go get some MILK (Possibly sprinkled with shade powder) with Tidedad untill all the madness dies down.
I would go get some MILK (Possibly sprinkled with shade powder) with Tidedad untill all the madness dies down.
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
Lightweaver if I was loyal enough to glittermom, but Goopbinder could hide me well :)
Lightweaver if I was loyal enough to glittermom, but Goopbinder could hide me well :)
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
[quote name="Unkrowned" date="2022-10-29 11:43:06" ] [center]actually entertaining thought [img]https://i.imgur.com/nAQK3Ei.jpg[/img] id have to betray mather to pilot a mecha[/center] [/quote] If I'm gonna be hunted by the deities I want to cause as much chaos as possible so sign me up for either the cool dad or the space dad please. I would vote Plaguemom but in all honesty I don't think she'd protect me that well because it's all about survival of the fittest and if I can't defend myself against 10 gods does it even count?
Unkrowned wrote on 2022-10-29 11:43:06:
actually entertaining thought

nAQK3Ei.jpg

id have to betray mather to pilot a mecha
If I'm gonna be hunted by the deities I want to cause as much chaos as possible so sign me up for either the cool dad or the space dad please.

I would vote Plaguemom but in all honesty I don't think she'd protect me that well because it's all about survival of the fittest and if I can't defend myself against 10 gods does it even count?
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
As a member of the ice flight, I feel obligated to pick icepop
As a member of the ice flight, I feel obligated to pick icepop
ShlmoT6.png
Hey ya, my name is O'hare, and I like dragons, I play reference games a lot; I have fandragons in my Pili fandragons, and media archives tabs, if ya can, try to choose someone with a lower count. It's okay to pick from my hibden for forum games
Teaming up with shadowmoma to pull a prank of the century before I go
Teaming up with shadowmoma to pull a prank of the century before I go
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
The Arcanist because he could just send me to the eldritch space horror dimension where no other deity can get to.
Sure I get an entirely different problem to deal with but my kneecaps aren't getting stolen by a deity that's for sure.
The Arcanist because he could just send me to the eldritch space horror dimension where no other deity can get to.
Sure I get an entirely different problem to deal with but my kneecaps aren't getting stolen by a deity that's for sure.
z7ICUK0.png1xdmSDp.pngK6fmQCc.png
Stormcatcher!
Stormcatcher!
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
Tidelord is my number 1 choice due to the power of prophecy. Can't kill what you can't find.

If he's not an option, then my next choice is the Icewarden (apparently has countless monsters frozen and locked up), and after that the Windsinger (can't kill what you can't reach, sky edition).
Tidelord is my number 1 choice due to the power of prophecy. Can't kill what you can't find.

If he's not an option, then my next choice is the Icewarden (apparently has countless monsters frozen and locked up), and after that the Windsinger (can't kill what you can't reach, sky edition).
1 2 3 4