Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | one protects rest attacks(deity edition)
1 2 3 4
I'd pick Plaguemom not because she's my deity but I don't want to fall victim to any of her horrible diseases ;w;
I'd pick Plaguemom not because she's my deity but I don't want to fall victim to any of her horrible diseases ;w;
BGybb0X.png
Assuming I’m on a flat, empty terrain and can’t leave, and one is defending me while all the others rush at me (no supplies or materials for any of them), [i][/i][emoji=lightning rune size=1] Are you kidding? He’s a mantis, he’d be squashed immediately. Maybe he’d have an advantage due to reach, but one hit and he’s down [emoji=nature rune size=1] There’s really no advantages here, besides maybe hiding in the leaves. [emoji=ice rune size=1] Too cold, can’t use to hide. No advantages. [emoji=plague rune size=1] Hmmm, spiky and very dangerous. If she doesn’t accidentally infect me, she would be top tier [emoji=fire rune size=1] Same issue as ice, but with more collateral damage [emoji=arcane rune size=1] I think I would be at risk either way. [emoji=light rune size=1] She has cannonical zombies… so I might not [i]die[/i], but there’s no other advantages here [emoji=wind rune size=1] If this was aerial combat, no contest. If he’s grounded, not many benefits [emoji=water rune size=1] He’s more suited to an aquatic battle, same issue as wind [emoji=shadow rune size=1] She’d be moderately helpful in delaying the inevitable fight, but no major advantages [emoji=earth rune size=1] Close to plague in best options, but if he’s knocked over it’s game over. Final answer? Maybe plague, but if wind can fly, that’s my second option.
Assuming I’m on a flat, empty terrain and can’t leave, and one is defending me while all the others rush at me (no supplies or materials for any of them),

Are you kidding? He’s a mantis, he’d be squashed immediately. Maybe he’d have an advantage due to reach, but one hit and he’s down

There’s really no advantages here, besides maybe hiding in the leaves.

Too cold, can’t use to hide. No advantages.

Hmmm, spiky and very dangerous. If she doesn’t accidentally infect me, she would be top tier

Same issue as ice, but with more collateral damage

I think I would be at risk either way.

She has cannonical zombies… so I might not die, but there’s no other advantages here

If this was aerial combat, no contest. If he’s grounded, not many benefits

He’s more suited to an aquatic battle, same issue as wind

She’d be moderately helpful in delaying the inevitable fight, but no major advantages

Close to plague in best options, but if he’s knocked over it’s game over.

Final answer? Maybe plague, but if wind can fly, that’s my second option.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
bumping, I wanna see if I can get more thoughts!
bumping, I wanna see if I can get more thoughts!
9BcJXjq.png
hmmm, i'd say earthshaker? probably the best bet, though not much i can do against plaguebringer due to disease, but otherwise he's very large.
hmmm, i'd say earthshaker? probably the best bet, though not much i can do against plaguebringer due to disease, but otherwise he's very large.
personal biases aside, who can argue with a massive, magical, ancient, and sentient stone wall? earthshaker all the way bby~
personal biases aside, who can argue with a massive, magical, ancient, and sentient stone wall? earthshaker all the way bby~
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
shadowbinder. she can just disguise me and ill live a normal and tbh i dont think the deities would rip apart the world killing everyone to find me, and if they did then everyone else would hate them so ~

icewarden is my second option because im pretty good at handling the cold and i want to see the snow. also i don think the other deities are willing to set loose the shade just to find me
shadowbinder. she can just disguise me and ill live a normal and tbh i dont think the deities would rip apart the world killing everyone to find me, and if they did then everyone else would hate them so ~

icewarden is my second option because im pretty good at handling the cold and i want to see the snow. also i don think the other deities are willing to set loose the shade just to find me
1 2 3 4