Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Every time I’ve logged on this morning, I expect it to be December and NotN time. I do not know why unless the temperature feels Christmas-break-y. Or maybe it’s because I spent half of the school day yesterday playing on video games, so it feels like an extended weekend?

Also wish I had better memory. Like...does Edelgard know Dimitri’s her stepbrother? I’ve always assumed ‘no,’ since she doesn’t quite seem to understand why he’s wishing her luck and everything in an early chapter of Azure Moon, but I have no clue.
I want someone to fact-check me and run ideas by...but I also don’t want to ask...
Every time I’ve logged on this morning, I expect it to be December and NotN time. I do not know why unless the temperature feels Christmas-break-y. Or maybe it’s because I spent half of the school day yesterday playing on video games, so it feels like an extended weekend?

Also wish I had better memory. Like...does Edelgard know Dimitri’s her stepbrother? I’ve always assumed ‘no,’ since she doesn’t quite seem to understand why he’s wishing her luck and everything in an early chapter of Azure Moon, but I have no clue.
I want someone to fact-check me and run ideas by...but I also don’t want to ask...
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Google chrome operates like some kind of computer demon that Feasts on RAM
Google chrome operates like some kind of computer demon that Feasts on RAM
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
im so tired wth
i didn't even go to sleep that late ughh
I repeat myself so much and everytime I become aware of it again I just get kinda stressed about monitoring what I say and how ><;
im so tired wth
i didn't even go to sleep that late ughh
I repeat myself so much and everytime I become aware of it again I just get kinda stressed about monitoring what I say and how ><;
I’m in the middle of flattening my Animal Crossing Island. The only problem now is I gotta figure out how I’m gonna plan everything out. I wonder if there are any island layout planners or something. I haven’t found any so far, so maybe not. There is always the pencil and paper route, I guess.
I’m in the middle of flattening my Animal Crossing Island. The only problem now is I gotta figure out how I’m gonna plan everything out. I wonder if there are any island layout planners or something. I haven’t found any so far, so maybe not. There is always the pencil and paper route, I guess.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Definitely not me who forgot to feed my dragons for who knows how long and had the shock of their life when clan energy was at 82%

site terms are hard, brainfarts are real
Definitely not me who forgot to feed my dragons for who knows how long and had the shock of their life when clan energy was at 82%

site terms are hard, brainfarts are real
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
these are probably never going to be available outside japan. very cool! :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

or if they are, it'll be in a US-based store which means the price will be dummy high. maybe amiami will have them? they're on preorder status on animate and the sega store rn but amiami doesn't appear to have them yet
these are probably never going to be available outside japan. very cool! :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

or if they are, it'll be in a US-based store which means the price will be dummy high. maybe amiami will have them? they're on preorder status on animate and the sega store rn but amiami doesn't appear to have them yet

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
why am i so WARM its 40f but im sweating so much
i need an ice block for a bed
why am i so WARM its 40f but im sweating so much
i need an ice block for a bed
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
people don’t reply often, but it’s nice writing answers to questions and thoughts on topics anyways just knowing that they’re being seen
people don’t reply often, but it’s nice writing answers to questions and thoughts on topics anyways just knowing that they’re being seen
Just about every Pokemon character is a silly little guy to me, including the female characters and the adult men.
Just about every Pokemon character is a silly little guy to me, including the female characters and the adult men.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
negative train of thoughts go away
hells take me I keep forgetting my meds because of how late I get up

I could buy Ultrakill, but sadly my laptop would most likely combust on the first boss fight with trying to render anything on the screen :|

heavensward fixated junkie listens to "scream" for the first time and ascends
negative train of thoughts go away
hells take me I keep forgetting my meds because of how late I get up

I could buy Ultrakill, but sadly my laptop would most likely combust on the first boss fight with trying to render anything on the screen :|

heavensward fixated junkie listens to "scream" for the first time and ascends