Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coming back after 3? Years
It's been like 3 years since I've been here. Haven't ever really done much. Any tips, help would be appreciated for coming back. Since I'm trying to continue with what I have then make a new account to start fresh! Thanks!
It's been like 3 years since I've been here. Haven't ever really done much. Any tips, help would be appreciated for coming back. Since I'm trying to continue with what I have then make a new account to start fresh! Thanks!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifWe are the balancedeity_plaguebringer_by_dogi_crimson-daayujd.gif
@homestuckxfreak
welcome back! FR has changed a lot and it can be a lot to take in. luckily Uru made a great Starter's Guide to help people along ^^
I think there's also a guide to FR updates but I can never find it so I'll let someone else link that.
what else... oh, there's been a lot of changes to the coliseum, check Maki's Guide for the new coli builds

can't think of anything else off the top of my head... oh yeah, if you want to "start fresh" entirely you can change your username and sell your old dragons if you feel like it, since you've been away for so long they will probably qualify for Old Oaks so if you want to rehome your dragons you can contact Old Oaks for that
@homestuckxfreak
welcome back! FR has changed a lot and it can be a lot to take in. luckily Uru made a great Starter's Guide to help people along ^^
I think there's also a guide to FR updates but I can never find it so I'll let someone else link that.
what else... oh, there's been a lot of changes to the coliseum, check Maki's Guide for the new coli builds

can't think of anything else off the top of my head... oh yeah, if you want to "start fresh" entirely you can change your username and sell your old dragons if you feel like it, since you've been away for so long they will probably qualify for Old Oaks so if you want to rehome your dragons you can contact Old Oaks for that
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko I wouldn't mind doing that. But Also have a few dragons I'd prefer to keep. Main reason for wanting to start fresh though is I'd love to go back to Plague. But also think It'd be best o just keep this old account. I'll look into Old Oaks for some of the dragons though! Ty for the help
@LouckyKoneko I wouldn't mind doing that. But Also have a few dragons I'd prefer to keep. Main reason for wanting to start fresh though is I'd love to go back to Plague. But also think It'd be best o just keep this old account. I'll look into Old Oaks for some of the dragons though! Ty for the help
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifWe are the balancedeity_plaguebringer_by_dogi_crimson-daayujd.gif
@homestuckxfreak
no problem! if you've already used your free Flight change you will have to save up enough gems, but since you have a bunch of oldies and Old Oaks pricing is 10g/year of age, selling the dragons you don't want to keep through Old Oaks should get you some of the way there.

also on a side note; you'll have to keep this account anyway since having multiple is against the rules, even if you're doing it to start fresh.
@homestuckxfreak
no problem! if you've already used your free Flight change you will have to save up enough gems, but since you have a bunch of oldies and Old Oaks pricing is 10g/year of age, selling the dragons you don't want to keep through Old Oaks should get you some of the way there.

also on a side note; you'll have to keep this account anyway since having multiple is against the rules, even if you're doing it to start fresh.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko Ah! Wasn't aware of that. Thank you for the info!
@LouckyKoneko Ah! Wasn't aware of that. Thank you for the info!
Depending on how old your old dragons are, they might be worth quite a bit! Be sure to check them first!
Depending on how old your old dragons are, they might be worth quite a bit! Be sure to check them first!
@Pixiel. Most are 5 or 6 years old at this point. But I have no idea what to do with pricing or anything
@Pixiel. Most are 5 or 6 years old at this point. But I have no idea what to do with pricing or anything
Welcome back!!! I misread your post title and wondered how you were back after 37 years…
Welcome back!!! I misread your post title and wondered how you were back after 37 years…
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
Welcome Back

Chronological update reference is the guide to updates that LouckyKoneko mentioned in their post.

another couple of guides i'd recommend is The Data-Based Money Making Guide and G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver so you can start building up your treasure reserves sooner than later.
Welcome Back

Chronological update reference is the guide to updates that LouckyKoneko mentioned in their post.

another couple of guides i'd recommend is The Data-Based Money Making Guide and G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver so you can start building up your treasure reserves sooner than later.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
Welcome back! There a lot of cool features added in the last few years such as arlos dig to check out
Welcome back! There a lot of cool features added in the last few years such as arlos dig to check out
ydo7trD.png