Guides
Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
1 2 3
So I might have hyperfocused on other people's Glimmer & Gloom guides and figured out a way to ultimately streamline the Very Hard solution. You do need a lookup sheet but only for a single step. Using this sheet, I'm able to complete a puzzle and earn [b]4kt in 1 minute[/b]. To make it extra easy, the linked sheet I designed is a mock-up of the in-game board. And I know they don't actually align because squares aren't hexagons. What matters is that the "magic tiles" (top, top left, bottom, and bottom right edges) are aligned with the sheet cells. [size=6]Sheet link[/size] [emoji=light rune size=1] [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zrLIjer2FKmknXpyopCSEfVDdEP5rgxWsTOBVFkW8lQ/edit#gid=1166304423]Right here![/url][/b] [emoji=light rune size=1] [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16pqDJcZfQE9UAkSdVWlcmR5zDUQdWFoFFkLTJGg3-p0/edit#gid=1166304423]Here's another copy if the main sheet gets too crowded[/url][/b] [size=6]Guide[/size] 1. First, clear the board in-game by clicking to the BOTTOM RIGHT of each SHADOW tile you see, starting from the top left corner (just like in every other G&G guide). Now the entire board should be LIGHT except for a few tiles in the bottom and bottom right edges. These are the editable boxed cells in the Solution sheet. 2. Fill in the respective boxed cells: 0 if LIGHT, 1 if SHADOW. [img]https://i.imgur.com/sjHANxt.png[/img] 3. CLICK where the sheet says, once, in any order. 4. Repeat step 1. That's it, puzzle solved. If you want Shadow to win, just swap the colors. [s]But you'll make Glittermom sad![/s] [size=6]Credits[/size] @Catradora made [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2486926]the original G&G Very Hard guide[/url] [emoji=coatl love size=1] @JumboDS64 reworked it into an [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2753640]even simpler guide[/url] [emoji=coatl love size=1] Hope you guys don't mind the ping! Y'all's instructions are all magic to me. I just noticed they require you to work through 9 possible clicking sequences along the same tiles. But whenever two sequences need you to click the same tile, they cancel each other out. So my sheet checks if the total number of clicks is even or odd. You only actually have to click if it's odd.
So I might have hyperfocused on other people's Glimmer & Gloom guides and figured out a way to ultimately streamline the Very Hard solution.

You do need a lookup sheet but only for a single step. Using this sheet, I'm able to complete a puzzle and earn 4kt in 1 minute.

To make it extra easy, the linked sheet I designed is a mock-up of the in-game board. And I know they don't actually align because squares aren't hexagons. What matters is that the "magic tiles" (top, top left, bottom, and bottom right edges) are aligned with the sheet cells.

Sheet link

Right here!

Here's another copy if the main sheet gets too crowded

Guide

1. First, clear the board in-game by clicking to the BOTTOM RIGHT of each SHADOW tile you see, starting from the top left corner (just like in every other G&G guide). Now the entire board should be LIGHT except for a few tiles in the bottom and bottom right edges. These are the editable boxed cells in the Solution sheet.

2. Fill in the respective boxed cells: 0 if LIGHT, 1 if SHADOW.

sjHANxt.png

3. CLICK where the sheet says, once, in any order.

4. Repeat step 1. That's it, puzzle solved.

If you want Shadow to win, just swap the colors. But you'll make Glittermom sad!

Credits

@Catradora made the original G&G Very Hard guide
@JumboDS64 reworked it into an even simpler guide

Hope you guys don't mind the ping!

Y'all's instructions are all magic to me. I just noticed they require you to work through 9 possible clicking sequences along the same tiles. But whenever two sequences need you to click the same tile, they cancel each other out. So my sheet checks if the total number of clicks is even or odd. You only actually have to click if it's odd.
Please ping me
in discussion forums!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase L,
not @sqid.
---- Money-making guide

Cycled items reference guide

G&G Very Hard solver
----
cGDwlJd.png
OMG this is sorcery to me. I love it. I always wondered if there was some sort of redundancy going on in the solutions I'd used previously so it's good to know I wasn't the only one who had that thought. You just took it to the next logical conclusion, which... I couldn't do, because this game is witchcraft to me even now. Major props for putting this together!
OMG this is sorcery to me. I love it. I always wondered if there was some sort of redundancy going on in the solutions I'd used previously so it's good to know I wasn't the only one who had that thought. You just took it to the next logical conclusion, which... I couldn't do, because this game is witchcraft to me even now. Major props for putting this together!
AJOkDLK.png
@Cerberus38 aw thank you! I'm happy it's helpful. The math behind the game is still witchcraft to me as well [emoji=coatl winking size=2]
@Cerberus38 aw thank you! I'm happy it's helpful. The math behind the game is still witchcraft to me as well
Please ping me
in discussion forums!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase L,
not @sqid.
---- Money-making guide

G&G Very Hard solver
----
cGDwlJd.png
Me, a total dummy: Uhm....yes....yellow? all yellow....yes...brain.
Me, a total dummy: Uhm....yes....yellow? all yellow....yes...brain.
qwq
@NotChoco yellow is Light, therefore Good! [emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1]
@NotChoco yellow is Light, therefore Good!
Please ping me
in discussion forums!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase L,
not @sqid.
---- Money-making guide

G&G Very Hard solver
----
cGDwlJd.png
Huzzah!

By the way I just want to say thanks for making this, cleared some stuff up!
Huzzah!

By the way I just want to say thanks for making this, cleared some stuff up!
qwq
You're very welcome [emoji=heart size=1]
You're very welcome
Please ping me
in discussion forums!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase L,
not @sqid.
---- Money-making guide

G&G Very Hard solver
----
cGDwlJd.png
THANK YOU for this. this is the first time i've been able to successfully max out fairgrounds with G&G, this is lifechanging.
THANK YOU for this. this is the first time i've been able to successfully max out fairgrounds with G&G, this is lifechanging.
tumblr_inline_nm5aogxI3C1t2i6sg.giftumblr_inline_nm5amd4Rto1t2i6sg.gif
I have never been able to play G&G before and win, even on the easy level, but your guide allowed me to max out at the fairgrounds within 20 minutes! Thank you so much for posting it, this is definitely a game changer for me!
I have never been able to play G&G before and win, even on the easy level, but your guide allowed me to max out at the fairgrounds within 20 minutes! Thank you so much for posting it, this is definitely a game changer for me!
HzGpUHb.png
Such an amazing guide! Thank you <3
Such an amazing guide! Thank you <3

55525119.png
1 2 3