Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Use the moving monster sprites as images
1 2
i think this would be great! people use item images to decorate their dragon bios already, this would be another good option for people who want to do nice layouts without messing around making and hosting their own assets.

since the database monster pages already display the moving sprites, i'd imagine it wouldn't be too tricky code-wise to create this feature.

it would be extra nice if you could choose which direction the sprite faced - since they were made for the coli they all face left and it would be more versatile if you could flip them.
i think this would be great! people use item images to decorate their dragon bios already, this would be another good option for people who want to do nice layouts without messing around making and hosting their own assets.

since the database monster pages already display the moving sprites, i'd imagine it wouldn't be too tricky code-wise to create this feature.

it would be extra nice if you could choose which direction the sprite faced - since they were made for the coli they all face left and it would be more versatile if you could flip them.
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
Support for being able to use them as assets!
Support for being able to use them as assets!
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
I would love this for bios! I was very shocked to find out they weren't GIFs the first time I went to try and use one (which was the last time I tried to do bios ooops). I was very sad.
I would love this for bios! I was very shocked to find out they weren't GIFs the first time I went to try and use one (which was the last time I tried to do bios ooops). I was very sad.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
Support! I was just trying to ad one to a bio when I discovered they are not in fact gifs!!
Support! I was just trying to ad one to a bio when I discovered they are not in fact gifs!!
77ab61cd-bf8e-471a-8771-f2efe9dbdc3f_sig_image.png
I would love to have this so much.
I would love to have this so much.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
i might be wrong but i have a sneaking suspicion that those animations are handled via code in some way - HTML5 can do some pretty fun image manipulation, and thats how it reads to me. (but who knows!) it might be difficult to convert directly to .GIF unless they wrote a program to do so, or if they created a new type of element that applied the animation to the image, but whether that works outside of the coli's sandbox is a different question.

now i could be TOTALLY wrong about this. either way, if its possible, support!
i might be wrong but i have a sneaking suspicion that those animations are handled via code in some way - HTML5 can do some pretty fun image manipulation, and thats how it reads to me. (but who knows!) it might be difficult to convert directly to .GIF unless they wrote a program to do so, or if they created a new type of element that applied the animation to the image, but whether that works outside of the coli's sandbox is a different question.

now i could be TOTALLY wrong about this. either way, if its possible, support!
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
Ouro : 24 : They/Xey/She
Lightning Dom Coordinator
I love pings! I don't bite~
- reactorfour_kalashnikov.pngreactorfour_ted2.png
i know theres a user who's taken it upon themself to make a lot of these over in the creative corner forum
i know theres a user who's taken it upon themself to make a lot of these over in the creative corner forum
sanguine_subspecies_buttons.pngflight_rising_moonshifter_logo_smol.pngJourney_badge_smol.pnghatchery_button_smol.png
[quote name="BlueJaysFeather" date="2021-05-04 16:56:37" ] Support, and I think the database would be a really nice place to put these [/quote]
BlueJaysFeather wrote on 2021-05-04 16:56:37:
Support, and I think the database would be a really nice place to put these
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
Support! Would definitely use these in dragon bios if made available
Support! Would definitely use these in dragon bios if made available
PMgoMMG.jpg
1 2