Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/544529906625937408/1018273818860589186/unknown.png[/img][/center]
unknown.png
why are carnivorous plants so AWESOME
THERES EVEN CARNIVOROUS CATARPILLARS
why are carnivorous plants so AWESOME
THERES EVEN CARNIVOROUS CATARPILLARS
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
HOOOONGGGHHHH NEW WORD JUST DROPPED.

Tired of asking "what date is today?" or not having a single word that refers to the date of today?

Try out todayt (prounounced too-date). Need that information? Just ask "todayt?" and, after you had spent a few minutes elaborating what it is, you will get your answer.
HOOOONGGGHHHH NEW WORD JUST DROPPED.

Tired of asking "what date is today?" or not having a single word that refers to the date of today?

Try out todayt (prounounced too-date). Need that information? Just ask "todayt?" and, after you had spent a few minutes elaborating what it is, you will get your answer.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Oh my god! I was watching these three rabbits sitting in our yard eating grass, when all of a sudden they just started darting away like crazy. There were a few mourning doves and other small songbirds and they, too, flew away in haste. At first, I thought someone spooked them away. It soon became crystal clear why the animals were in a panic. A hawk suddenly descended from out of nowhere to snatch something to eat; but, the birds and rabbits escaped. It was crazy!

I am a bit happy the animals in my yard escaped; but, I am also upset that the hawk might go hungry tonight. The days are going to get darker and colder soon. He will need the energy. I heard some hawks migrate, but I have no idea what type of hawk it was that struck my yard today, so I don’t know if it is migrating kind or not. The hawk moved so fast, I couldn’t identify it. Either way, I hope it has some better luck in the future.
Oh my god! I was watching these three rabbits sitting in our yard eating grass, when all of a sudden they just started darting away like crazy. There were a few mourning doves and other small songbirds and they, too, flew away in haste. At first, I thought someone spooked them away. It soon became crystal clear why the animals were in a panic. A hawk suddenly descended from out of nowhere to snatch something to eat; but, the birds and rabbits escaped. It was crazy!

I am a bit happy the animals in my yard escaped; but, I am also upset that the hawk might go hungry tonight. The days are going to get darker and colder soon. He will need the energy. I heard some hawks migrate, but I have no idea what type of hawk it was that struck my yard today, so I don’t know if it is migrating kind or not. The hawk moved so fast, I couldn’t identify it. Either way, I hope it has some better luck in the future.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Reddit please stop telling me my account is suspended for two days every time i open the app. I KNOW. It was for such a ******** reason, just stop shoving it in my face and let me browse in peace damn.
Reddit please stop telling me my account is suspended for two days every time i open the app. I KNOW. It was for such a ******** reason, just stop shoving it in my face and let me browse in peace damn.
PJb908Z.png
Bread was nice
Bread was nice
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
....man there's a lot to do this month huh
....man there's a lot to do this month huh

This is a pretty good way to get an angsty Sanguine without it sounding poorly written

Have her constantly question if she exists, or if she's the old personality that rotted away!

...oh, not to mention the eldritch information about the fact she's in a video game (she can handle that though), and the fact she is turning into a REAL eldritch abomination, not just the reality glitch she is now...

also trauma

lots of trauma

it makes sense though, considering the fact... that she's about 16, even though she's only existed for 2 years...

...and she had to witness a genocide, get banished to the acid trip glitch abyss for trying to stop it, go insane there, and wake up as an entirely different person with all the memories of the one who was there before... not to mention that she is a glitch now, she is not supposed to exist, and she knows that she's in a video game and that she's at the mercy of wildworks 2.0 and us players...

...yeah, i think THAT would result in trauma in anyone...

oh, and existential angst...

especially on the eldritch abomination part of it.

she's terrified of that prospect.

...although she doesn't want to tell anyone since it contains eldritch information that nobody's supposed to be able to know (except for the avatars of wildworks 2.0)... and she doesn't want them to go through what she did...

that being said...

she'll likely angst about it

...yeah

now, how do i avoid turning her into a mary sue?

she is very powerful but... she's got flaws, and it's not like she's going to snap her fingers and magically kill the villain (she can't)

probably the one thing keeping her from turning into a mary sue is her pain and pure laziness (also the fact she doesn't give a damn about mortals. which is mostly everyone.)

still, i'm pretty sure how that's going to end if i make her the protagonist of my au...

...just a normal writer doing writer things here

This is a pretty good way to get an angsty Sanguine without it sounding poorly written

Have her constantly question if she exists, or if she's the old personality that rotted away!

...oh, not to mention the eldritch information about the fact she's in a video game (she can handle that though), and the fact she is turning into a REAL eldritch abomination, not just the reality glitch she is now...

also trauma

lots of trauma

it makes sense though, considering the fact... that she's about 16, even though she's only existed for 2 years...

...and she had to witness a genocide, get banished to the acid trip glitch abyss for trying to stop it, go insane there, and wake up as an entirely different person with all the memories of the one who was there before... not to mention that she is a glitch now, she is not supposed to exist, and she knows that she's in a video game and that she's at the mercy of wildworks 2.0 and us players...

...yeah, i think THAT would result in trauma in anyone...

oh, and existential angst...

especially on the eldritch abomination part of it.

she's terrified of that prospect.

...although she doesn't want to tell anyone since it contains eldritch information that nobody's supposed to be able to know (except for the avatars of wildworks 2.0)... and she doesn't want them to go through what she did...

that being said...

she'll likely angst about it

...yeah

now, how do i avoid turning her into a mary sue?

she is very powerful but... she's got flaws, and it's not like she's going to snap her fingers and magically kill the villain (she can't)

probably the one thing keeping her from turning into a mary sue is her pain and pure laziness (also the fact she doesn't give a damn about mortals. which is mostly everyone.)

still, i'm pretty sure how that's going to end if i make her the protagonist of my au...

...just a normal writer doing writer things here
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
Everything under the sun is a FNF mod at this point. It’s like the everything is a Jojo reference joke.

There is now a Drawn to Life FNF mod. I’ve also seen one other person make a Jowee Joestar joke.
Everything under the sun is a FNF mod at this point. It’s like the everything is a Jojo reference joke.

There is now a Drawn to Life FNF mod. I’ve also seen one other person make a Jowee Joestar joke.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
i just don't have the motivation to max fairgrounds daily anymore. what is a fr player to do
i just don't have the motivation to max fairgrounds daily anymore. what is a fr player to do