Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | If you had to be an animal...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@JupiterGravy Thalassaphobia is a very valid concern, plus sea creatures tend to be very squishy to changing conditions....Unless you're an orca.
@JupiterGravy Thalassaphobia is a very valid concern, plus sea creatures tend to be very squishy to changing conditions....Unless you're an orca.
Probably a vulture. They can fly, but they are big and taste funky so most things don't mess with them. Seems like a pretty chill existence to me.
Probably a vulture. They can fly, but they are big and taste funky so most things don't mess with them. Seems like a pretty chill existence to me.
[quote name="Bladefeather" date="2022-09-08 00:59:17" ] Probably a vulture. They can fly, but they are big and taste funky so most things don't mess with them. Seems like a pretty chill existence to me. [/quote] @Bladefeather - ngl I would also probably be a vulture cause my posture is the exact same I see no difference :') [img]https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2019/12/09/20/04/griffon-vulture-4684283_960_720.jpg[/img]
Bladefeather wrote on 2022-09-08 00:59:17:

@Bladefeather - ngl I would also probably be a vulture cause my posture is the exact same I see no difference :')

griffon-vulture-4684283_960_720.jpg
Nprhx6w5y-bannerferris-gif-7z58xh.gif
I’d love to be a snow leopard if i could-
I’d love to be a snow leopard if i could-
They/Them
I have to be an animal every day. Some weird, nearly furless species of old-world monkey that can't ven climb well. I don't like that. Would much rather be a magpie, although that would make typing this much harder.
I have to be an animal every day. Some weird, nearly furless species of old-world monkey that can't ven climb well. I don't like that. Would much rather be a magpie, although that would make typing this much harder.
tortoise. long life no taxes or work... need
tortoise. long life no taxes or work... need
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
kitsune...

Who said we needed to be limited by real world animals? Not OP, I presume...

In case you don't know, kitsune are mythical Japanese foxes that can have multiple tails + shapeshifting and illusion magic!

...In almost every myth they've been in, they have human-like intelligence. So, i'd get to keep that as well :>

Plus, shapeshifting would be cool, with it i'd have everything...

Oh and foxes are cute but so regal and majestic at the same time...

(as for the cute part. go look at saveafox's youtube channel. foxes can actually laugh.)

oh, and as for personalitywise? it would probably STILL be a kitsune.
kitsune...

Who said we needed to be limited by real world animals? Not OP, I presume...

In case you don't know, kitsune are mythical Japanese foxes that can have multiple tails + shapeshifting and illusion magic!

...In almost every myth they've been in, they have human-like intelligence. So, i'd get to keep that as well :>

Plus, shapeshifting would be cool, with it i'd have everything...

Oh and foxes are cute but so regal and majestic at the same time...

(as for the cute part. go look at saveafox's youtube channel. foxes can actually laugh.)

oh, and as for personalitywise? it would probably STILL be a kitsune.
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
An orca! I don't have a reason besides that they're at the top of the food chain lul
An orca! I don't have a reason besides that they're at the top of the food chain lul
b065060143a532a7052f46bdd08dbeb4dcc5f25d.jpg
Hmmm, depends on why specifically

More on aesthetics? Probably some type of butterfly or moth, maybe even a mantidfly (though I'd only choose any of these if I could be very large and still interact with human things without much restriction besides the weird body)

For something inbetween? Harpy Eagle, they are massive birds and if I am sacrificing my hands I may as well be able to fly (Harpy Eagles also just look cool)
And really why would I pass up an oppurtunity to be a giant flying beartrap!

More practical reasons? Well assuming I immediately turn into said animal and everything else still goes on as normal I'd choose to be something that can easily legally count as a housepet, because then I don't have to worry about getting hunted. I also wont get bored being an animal with essentially a human brain since I will just be living with someone I know very well.
Probably also something with a very non-specific diet because imagine how annoying it would be trying to get the one specific food you can eat and you have to spend 90% of you time doing that or you starve.

All that considered, the most practical choice I see personally would be a cockatoo. Decently large and also I keep some dexterity in my feet and beak, I'd also be able to fly, legally count as a pet, and my diet wouldn't be super specific to the point of annoyance.

Anyway that's me putting too much thought into a random question so enjoy, whoever reads this.
Hmmm, depends on why specifically

More on aesthetics? Probably some type of butterfly or moth, maybe even a mantidfly (though I'd only choose any of these if I could be very large and still interact with human things without much restriction besides the weird body)

For something inbetween? Harpy Eagle, they are massive birds and if I am sacrificing my hands I may as well be able to fly (Harpy Eagles also just look cool)
And really why would I pass up an oppurtunity to be a giant flying beartrap!

More practical reasons? Well assuming I immediately turn into said animal and everything else still goes on as normal I'd choose to be something that can easily legally count as a housepet, because then I don't have to worry about getting hunted. I also wont get bored being an animal with essentially a human brain since I will just be living with someone I know very well.
Probably also something with a very non-specific diet because imagine how annoying it would be trying to get the one specific food you can eat and you have to spend 90% of you time doing that or you starve.

All that considered, the most practical choice I see personally would be a cockatoo. Decently large and also I keep some dexterity in my feet and beak, I'd also be able to fly, legally count as a pet, and my diet wouldn't be super specific to the point of annoyance.

Anyway that's me putting too much thought into a random question so enjoy, whoever reads this.
z7ICUK0.png1xdmSDp.pngK6fmQCc.png
either a Philippine eagle or a bittern. if you dont know what the latter is, do yourself a favour and search up 'bittern facing forward'
either a Philippine eagle or a bittern. if you dont know what the latter is, do yourself a favour and search up 'bittern facing forward'

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10