Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Return of the meat pineapple!
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 183 184
A sweet and savory chicken sandwich... delicious!
A sweet and savory chicken sandwich... delicious!
tumblr_papfgyiEtt1vvc1jno3_500.png
It looks like grease tbh. Maybe goose fat

And are oyu sure this is chicken? it's too slim and too perfectly round imo D:
It could be a slice of Salami battered and fried ...

Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
[quote name="@Pinguin" date="2022-08-12 04:39:31" ] It looks like grease tbh. Maybe goose fat And are oyu sure this is chicken? it's too slim and too perfectly round imo D: It could be a slice of Salami battered and fried ... [/quote] Oh, it’s chicken alright. The cheap, pressed and battered chicken that school lunch serves. It’s, not great.
@Pinguin wrote on 2022-08-12 04:39:31:

Oh, it’s chicken alright.

The cheap, pressed and battered chicken that school lunch serves. It’s, not great.
21cub4.png
Look, I’ve read why vintage foods were the way they were, either from an excess or lack of ingredients so people either tried weird things because they COULD or had to make do, or access to new preservation/cooking tech that also made people try new things

That said, if I ever had to try the “Depression Soup” I’ve seen pictures of the recipe of online (literally ketchup and boiled water), I would genuinely rather starve
Look, I’ve read why vintage foods were the way they were, either from an excess or lack of ingredients so people either tried weird things because they COULD or had to make do, or access to new preservation/cooking tech that also made people try new things

That said, if I ever had to try the “Depression Soup” I’ve seen pictures of the recipe of online (literally ketchup and boiled water), I would genuinely rather starve
unknown.png
Alright people, get in the bunkers.
Let's get this bread gamers
[quote name="QueenWisp" date="2022-08-13 10:26:52" ] Alright people, get in the bunkers. [/quote] Not even the bunkers are safe...
QueenWisp wrote on 2022-08-13 10:26:52:

Not even the bunkers are safe...
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
Things like that are made in the bunkers
Things like that are made in the bunkers
21cub4.png
Oh you want bunker food? Sure guys How about a several course dinner of everything mashed together [img]https://amotijuana.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/image-11-1-819x1024.png[/img] I'm pretty sure the nuggets plus sauce were added afterwards
Oh you want bunker food? Sure guys
How about a several course dinner of everything mashed together

image-11-1-819x1024.png

I'm pretty sure the nuggets plus sauce were added afterwards
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
@Pinguin

THIS IS WHY THE BUNKERS ARE NOT SAFE
@Pinguin

THIS IS WHY THE BUNKERS ARE NOT SAFE
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
[img]https://i.redd.it/rwml6gtfcgi91.jpg[/img] drinking this transforms you into guest b from wii sports [img]https://i.redd.it/lnzg8lb10ii91.jpg[/img] i hear spam sushi is actually pretty good but idk about raw hotdog and mac and cheese [img]https://i.redd.it/6wv2oxiq7ni91.jpg[/img] the worst part is not the dothog, but rather that theyre eating it with straight ketchup
rwml6gtfcgi91.jpg
drinking this transforms you into guest b from wii sports
lnzg8lb10ii91.jpg
i hear spam sushi is actually pretty good but idk about raw hotdog and mac and cheese
6wv2oxiq7ni91.jpg
the worst part is not the dothog, but rather that theyre eating it with straight ketchup
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 183 184