Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
What I wouldn't give to play Red Dead Redemption 2 for the first time again
What I wouldn't give to play Red Dead Redemption 2 for the first time again
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Not Found

i dont know why he's here
Not Found

i dont know why he's here
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Thinking about how @akeovelora is the most understanding person ever
Thinking about how @akeovelora is the most understanding person ever
Zaxby’s is way too salty. I had it once, and that was enough for me. I was so sick, it wasn’t even funny. My head felt like it was going to split open and my body was overcome by weakness. The sodium in that stuff must be off the charts.
Zaxby’s is way too salty. I had it once, and that was enough for me. I was so sick, it wasn’t even funny. My head felt like it was going to split open and my body was overcome by weakness. The sodium in that stuff must be off the charts.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Maaan it's easier to come up with poses for monsters than people.
Maaan it's easier to come up with poses for monsters than people.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
EUGH. Thank whatever gods exist that this 6-days-straight work stint is over. Two whole days off of work, and a D&D session with friends tomorrow night? Yes, please.
EUGH. Thank whatever gods exist that this 6-days-straight work stint is over. Two whole days off of work, and a D&D session with friends tomorrow night? Yes, please.
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png
Face into the wind
Prepare to ride the currents
Rise into the sky
i feel very unproductive rn
i feel very unproductive rn
kimchi | she/her | foxes | fr+3 ________clouddancer.png
i am so sleepy
i am so sleepy
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
chapstick, phone, ear phones, journal, receipts i shouldn't have but i hoard anyway, a rubber ball i found on the floor of work

...i swear my phone is a hammer space. maybe i should figure out how to sneak my cat in there
chapstick, phone, ear phones, journal, receipts i shouldn't have but i hoard anyway, a rubber ball i found on the floor of work

...i swear my phone is a hammer space. maybe i should figure out how to sneak my cat in there
czvyLcs.png I can't believe it.. I'm on a forum signature!!!!
gods I dont even want to even try to decipher that medal system right now LOL.
Im sure its self explanatory, but for now until my days off I will be sticking whichever ones to a set and just relying on my held items.
gods I dont even want to even try to decipher that medal system right now LOL.
Im sure its self explanatory, but for now until my days off I will be sticking whichever ones to a set and just relying on my held items.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!