Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
if people can accept that trash hits harder than bosses why can't they accept that we should use (ranged) lb on them [emoji=mirror size=1] god forbid i wipe out a dangerous pull with caster lb instead of saving it for a 2% anime finisher
if people can accept that trash hits harder than bosses why can't they accept that we should use (ranged) lb on them god forbid i wipe out a dangerous pull with caster lb instead of saving it for a 2% anime finisher
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
I wonder, could it have turned out differently? Hush, mind. I need peace, so I'm not wondering what it is they do together, and why I can't be happy with any other ending.

Gah, I have problems.
I wonder, could it have turned out differently? Hush, mind. I need peace, so I'm not wondering what it is they do together, and why I can't be happy with any other ending.

Gah, I have problems.
8094.png

Darling, whatever made you believe I wasn't a monster?
1168.png
ehehehhehe final fantasy 13-2 yehehehehehehhehe playst-tion 3 hahehehehehe :3
ehehehhehe final fantasy 13-2 yehehehehehehhehe playst-tion 3 hahehehehehe :3
REVAMP ERA
I JUST FOUND OUT CROSS PROGRESSION IS FINALLY HAPPENING IN DBD I AM SO BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
I JUST FOUND OUT CROSS PROGRESSION IS FINALLY HAPPENING IN DBD I AM SO BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
a1a7b2494a0a4e37bcd248d9541a2df6001a20dd.png
Uni is delicious.
Uni is delicious.
Gcwdq5a.png
re-listening to my specific musicals for the nostalgia was a mistake. my brains just trying to find ways to tie all the songs to my favourite guys and their backstories.

just like.. "wow burn is giving me the vibes for his reaction right after the divorce but like, right before the betrayal and end of the war. or actually maybe right after the betrayal. for the spice." gurl you know this idea is never going to be fleshed out stop it!!! i just wanna vibe and possibly get back to work on that art piece, stop tormenting me with more ideas!!!
re-listening to my specific musicals for the nostalgia was a mistake. my brains just trying to find ways to tie all the songs to my favourite guys and their backstories.

just like.. "wow burn is giving me the vibes for his reaction right after the divorce but like, right before the betrayal and end of the war. or actually maybe right after the betrayal. for the spice." gurl you know this idea is never going to be fleshed out stop it!!! i just wanna vibe and possibly get back to work on that art piece, stop tormenting me with more ideas!!!
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
heck yeah, I can understand like 20% of the written text and the way sentances work also makes sense. Lets go bois only *checks notes* 700 characters left??? This speedrun lookin good
heck yeah, I can understand like 20% of the written text and the way sentances work also makes sense. Lets go bois only *checks notes* 700 characters left??? This speedrun lookin good
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
Wooo let's go get our feelings hurt!

also my head feels like someone is driving a nail through it again. I wish I could enjoy the warm weather but my migraines never fail me :I
Wooo let's go get our feelings hurt!

also my head feels like someone is driving a nail through it again. I wish I could enjoy the warm weather but my migraines never fail me :I
2aoyUTU.png My wood carvings

Got ancients?
Welp, it's super cold today
Welp, it's super cold today
2bf6nnX.pngmtHAEL4.pngaPfqvmf.pngmjtJ868.pngEIzJIWx.pngVHmdVcB.png8OcABDV.png R4RVavr.pngumLF6oK.gifqVw4IEL.pngGR4p3Uw.pngfqG5KmE.pngzfNtpTV.png

2802457.png2804985.png2806493.png2807548.png2807554.png
2807685.png2808480.png2808481.png2808485.png2808499.png
2808574.png2808764.png2808836.png2809949.png2812430.png
silence, annoying streamer
silence, annoying streamer

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png